test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Beyond the Strong - Axis of Legends Want You!

synsensynsen Posts: 102 Arc User
We Are the Axis of Legends

metalphantomharmonica183.

We're not the heaviest into Roleplaying as many groups you will find in the game, but we'll give it a go once in a while. We focus on bit of everything, trying our hands at the big old adventure packs, Events, Alerts, Hardened and Elite difficulty Teaming, and just old-school normal pick up and go teaming. We don't expect to team up and be unstoppable or pros at building our characters, just a simple fun time.

We like to be crazy and if you feel intimidated by our group and conversation, then you're looking at the wrong group, we're just crazy but relaxed gamers looking to have a good time and help our fellow gamers, no pressure or drama here.

Our Lore (For those who like to RP)

Axis of Legends - Beyond the Strong's lore in a nutshell: We're a group based between the remains of one game to CO and beyond. - CoH/CoV veterans will know what we mean. -

It takes place in a time set current day, where a nefarious group called The Empire Sinister, takes control of the major countries, after a great incident called the Wake of the Great Void, which enacts all of Earth's heroes to travel dimensions to deal with planet eaters called the Collective.

Post Apocalyptic Era leads to the current heroes to help the citizens to reclaim their country as well as the rest of the world from the Empire's grasp. Which in succession breeds the dawn of the Axis of Legends, who are an alliance of unlikely forces, which involve non-supers, next gen mutants, alien visitors, and various nefarious forces.

The Michigan/Central America division is lead by a man named Rueben Cadwalter aka Gentry, along with advisors and comrades with the East Coast Division (CoH/Paragon Lore) Mr. Twisted and the Game Changer. Together rebuilding the super powered legacy and defense against Earth's and more so, the Galaxy's greatest threats.

The Axis of Legends' motive simply means that they are the kind of people who take it upon themselves, when no others can, to go beyond the call of duty whether it is in secret, or all out necessary action, no others can follow although many try. They are not the best but at the end of the day only that truth and justice prevails is all that matters, for they know no fear, or discouragement.

Who Can Join?

Anyone! We welcome any player new and old to the family that is the Axis of Legends. We just ask all who consider joining to be mature (to a degree: this means NO: Vulgar Language, Drama Queens, Etc.) But, if you can't play along and grasp light-hearted humor, then join some other SG suited to your needs.

Note: We do not care of anyone's skill level or achievements, we just like to have fun and be ourselves, and our toons (If RP is Appropriate).

Questions and to Contact Us:

metalphantom, and even add me to your friends list, (I don't bite, don't worry).

- Contact on Facebook via our Page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/CrownUsGamers/

- Also, we have our own voice chat server (if you prefer to actually audibly communicate with other people while gaming) via: http://www.downloadc3.com/

- So Check us out, catch us on anytime, (primarily from 5pm to 10pm EST).

Take care all! Hope to hear from you all fine super goodies and even the super baddies :)
Post edited by synsen on

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2014
    Update 1

In addition to recruiting, just to ad a note or two:

- We accept any and all who want to enjoy the game as a whole, even if it's mission RP, or helping in leveling a few or alts to 40.

- WE ENCOURAGE ALTS! As well as the commitment to raising all of our characters to 40 of the course of gameplay!

- We are NOT into elitism, or showing off rank or skill, we are seeking light-hearted gamers who just want to grow as a group and have fun.

- We are here to help represent all walks of life in storyline and real life play style.

- We are not here to take over the top spot and be better than any other fine SG, we are Legends in our own right and choose to keep ourselves that way, no competition, no drama.

- We are prone to be crazy, and allow ourselves our own comfort levels of team interaction!

- We do in honesty to become a household name in Champions Online and any game we tread upon in the future!

- Last but not least, WE ARE NOT GOING MAKE YOU BLEED FOR US EVERY SINGLE HOUR EVERY SINGLE DAY, while you are apart of our family. We encourage personal freedom and urge that path towards in-game kinship!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Attention Do'Gooders and Evildoers!

Just a reminder for those looking for us or ANY SG, remember to check the: SGRecruitment Channel out for postings, or even look out for invitations in local chat channels.

We are accepting ANY levels, and multiple characters, just keep in mind we do appreciate and anticipate that any new or current members devote leveling and teaming with us throughout your gaming experience!

If you are new to the game and are in the default group: New Champions 0000, etc. You can exit your current group by opening your options (or the "G" key), then hit supergroup, open roster, and leave group.

There are many fine groups out there looking for great members to experience the game with, no pressure when searching, and always have fun!

Side Notes

We are also somewhat avid costume, concept, backstory enthusiasts, (WHICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RECRUITING) and we like to check out what our fellow gamers come up with time to time. Nothing is a stupid Idea! And we may decide to do a feature:

Axis of Legends - Faces of the Week.

Which we will feature several announcements and possibly some unique rewards.

Why? Because we can do that!

Be on the lookout for some private messages on that matter AND that we may just also consider you AoL material. :)

So with that said, please check us out, and say hello in-game, we're not shy to just chat it up!
  • Options
    bloodewingbloodewing Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Wow, a fella has his pc blow up and takes him a year to get a new one, and what happens? The frakkin name changes on him!!! LOL, just kidding my friend. About the name thing anyway. The computer part is true, heh. Still room for an old fart with crazy character ideas? I am gonna be around some with my spanking new laptop, so see ya in game, which I am dling as we speak.
  • Options
    biggcooldudebiggcooldude Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Welcome back old man. Look forward to seeing you on.
    @biggcooldude (aka BCD)
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Haha! Well, good sir, we're all still around, and kickin'! We'll be waiting for ya!
  • Options
    bloodewingbloodewing Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Hey hey BCD! Good to see ya! Hope some of the other old regulars still around too. I'll be in tonight if this thing ever gets dled. Game was dled when I posted earlier. This last 5 gig of patches is killing me! Only half done...........so yeah anyways, this is a good bunch of folks peeps, so get to signin up o.O
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    We have ourselves an evolving group and with that comes many things involved:

Do we Roleplay?

And that is a yes, @Pax.Cat, @legolosarrow, and @Dharmabody can point you in the direction of how we roll out the Axis Experience!

We have a website up which will include updates, news, and events placed by our members.

We however are Casual/Moderate RP, Missions, and the Full aspect of our Characters and their actual roles in-game and Axis of Legends Lore. We are not keen on ERP, or any Dramatic Club Caprice Hangouts. We prefer active and right into the action!

Website

We do now have our website up and running, now, it may not be anything super fancy and full of bells and whistles, but it suites us just fine and fulfills our needs! So don't be a stranger, feel free to check it out!

Link: http://btb-aolproject.shivtr.com/

- You can keep current with us, see who we are through our fiction and screenshot gallery.

- Feel free to join up! We check the page daily, just be sure to post your in-game @handle so we know who to look for!

- There will be cookies... And Bacon...

- Keep in touch and learn what the Axis will be up to in-game!

SO GET TO IT! IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, GET TO SIGNING UP TODAY! The Axis Will be glad to have you if you're willing to have us!
  • Options
    grizzlymountaingrizzlymountain Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So how does one actually apply to join a group. I'm a ChampOnline newbie (had all the 3rd edition books though) but I can't find the "Click to apply" button.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Ah simply, in-game, either seek out the group you're looking to join and just simply ask.

my global is @metalphantom, feel free to add me as a friend (so I can find you in-game) and I'll be more than happy to help you out. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    So yeah, here we are we're all doing pretty swell here, notice a lot of SGs coming and going nowadays.

The Axis? Yeah we're still around, and boy fun times to be had. Hope everyone is doing A-Ok with their searches, keep In mind, message us anytime if you're still interested in a really low-key, but mission-active group. Having trouble leveling or fitting in? Just come on over!

We don't bite! Well, at least I can promise that!

Take care all!