test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Maintenance tomorrow, Thursday 5/22 7 AM PDT (Complete)

dwightmcdwightmc Posts: 95 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Release Notes
Hey all,

We'll be performing maintenance tomorrow 5/22 at 7am PDT (Pacific). The estimated downtime is 1-1.5 hours but may be extended due to unforeseen circumstances.

Patch Notes can be found here: http://community.arcgames.com/en/news/champions-online/detail/5004983-release-notes%3A-5%2F22%2F14

Thanks,

Dwight

Update 1 (7:06 AM PDT) Maintenance has begun. Patch notes posted.
Update 2 (7:57 Am PDT) Maintenance has been extended by just a bit. New estimated time is 9 AM PDT. We'll keep you posted if anything changes.
Update 3 (8:54 AM PDT) Maintenance has completed. Welcome back Champions!
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,605 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    All Nemesis and also Shadow Destroyer in Nemcon will drop a q box for each player.

XP Plus will have its sound removed.

Weekly sale change.

10% chance for an announcement of some kind.
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    NOTE: announcements are only accessible after finishing all your lockbox stamp missions

to save time, 13 more stamp collection missions have been created and will be installed with this patch.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Patch

All I needed to hear. :biggrin:

Does this mean we get our Q Box drops back from Adventure Packs, Comic Series, and NemCon?

Oh and as a suggestion, think maybe we can add a Questionite Ore reward to each of the missions that signify the end of an arc?
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

• Options
    dwightmcdwightmc Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    Um dwight I just noticed.. Isn't today the 22nd? or is my computer calendar acting up?

Looks like my computer calendar was acting up :tongue: Got the date right in the post, but not in the title. Thanks for catching that, fixed.
  • Options
    menotrpamenotrpa Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    Um dwight I just noticed.. Isn't today the 22nd? or is my computer calendar acting up?

or you somehow went back in time by a day

• Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have a slight concern. I have just put my password into the launcher and it comes up "Unable to authenticate"......tried a few times, making sure I spelled it right and didn't have caps on with the same result.

I know that the game is down for maintenance, but I have opened up my launcher, put in my password and patched, in anticipation of the servers coming back on, many times before.

Should I be worried, or is it something to do with this maintenace? :confused:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    gogoginga1gogoginga1 Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm getting this too , I've not seen it before

I spoke too soon , its patching now
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    gogoginga1 wrote: »
    I'm getting this too , I've not seen it before

Well, I just tried again and it worked this time...I hope that you have managed to launch too.

I should have added that I don't use steam or arc....I launch directly from the launcher, as nature intended :wink:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    bill-paxton-terminator.jpg?w=278&h=150&crop=1
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • Options
    ninten92ninten92 Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ah, sweet. You guys finally fixed that Nemesis minion bug!

Q-Boxes are fixed for Nemesis and Shadow Destroyer drops too! Great work guys. Sure, this patch only has a couple of fixes, but it's the little things that help.

By the way, the Pick Up And Throw feature's broken again, and there's still a ton of bugs to the Nemesis system that should be looked at, especially the triggering of events in certain cut-scenes like Prison Break and Bunker Buster.
    Just another average RPer, costume part collector, and tabletop gamer.

Looking for a lore-based Superhero RPSG? Why not http://earth-guard.shivtr.com/
    ?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    d0csteeld0csteel Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I just tried logging in and couldn't get in and the launcher indicates the system down - was it taken back down...?
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Good Good . Nemcon drops fixed ^__^
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    menotrpamenotrpa Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Server Status is red but the launcher still updates

.....never done that before

• Options
    lordgarlordgar Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I have a slight concern. I have just put my password into the launcher and it comes up "Unable to authenticate"......tried a few times, making sure I spelled it right and didn't have caps on with the same result.

I know that the game is down for maintenance, but I have opened up my launcher, put in my password and patched, in anticipation of the servers coming back on, many times before.

Should I be worried, or is it something to do with this maintenace? :confused:

We were doing some work on the account server as part of the maintenance. Nothing to worry about!

... and we're back online! Thanks for your patience, folks!
This discussion has been closed.