test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can someone help me create a back story?

jedite2012jedite2012 Posts: 334 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Costumes and Concepts
One thing i am terrible is creating stories for my characters.

can anyone help me create a story for my character?

the Basic idea is, my character name cyber girl..(I might change her name) came from a computer or whatever.I dunno how she got out of the computer or why she came out. (see i suck at story development)

she is a telekinesis/fire build.

Also same situation as my nemesis though i haven't created him/her yet but i kind of want my nemesis to be either a virus or a nerdy guy on a computer.

Here is what my character looks likes

screenshot_2014-05-13-19-10-49.jpg

Here is one without her aura
screenshot_2014-05-13-19-11-58.jpg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jedite2012 on

Comments

• salutage14xxsalutage14xx Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    One day she ate a potato with a metal chip and became CYBER GIRL!:eek:
    --> CHIBI[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • serpinecohserpinecoh Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    My first thought is back to an odd little show from the '80s: Automan.
  • adriengoder16adriengoder16 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Maybe something like this:

• Scientists develop an extremely powerful antivirus
    • The antivirus learns very fast through algorithms and quickly becomes independent
    • The antivirus gathers information about criminal threats in the real world through online servers
    • The antivirus thinks these criminal threats are viruses
    • The program materializes itself in the real world with only one goal in mind: eliminate all the threats

That's just some random idea, you can elaborate or maybe do something similar based on this. And I'm sure there must be hundreds of sci-fi movies involving robots and computers. Anyways, good luck! :biggrin:
  • chemkchemk Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    jedite2012 wrote: »
    One thing i am terrible is creating stories for my characters.

can anyone help me create a story for my character?

the Basic idea is, my character name cyber girl..(I might change her name) came from a computer or whatever.I dunno how she got out of the computer or why she came out. (see i suck at story development)

she is a telekinesis/fire build.

Also same situation as my nemesis though i haven't created him/her yet but i kind of want my nemesis to be either a virus or a nerdy guy on a computer.

You aren't the only one. I can usually put together an over all concept for my characters. Its just when it comes down to the details, i get writers cramp.

Maybe the character is a byproduct of Cybermind’s attacks on Socrates. Dr. Silver back was able to put people into the computer to clear out the viruses. Its possible that he continued working with the technology to try and develop an anti-virus guardian, aka Cyber Girl. This was a guardian that he could modify in and outside of the computer word.
    Tjim6oX.png
  • jedite2012jedite2012 Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Those are some impressive ideas, ill see what i can do with them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]