test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New Power Rangers movie in the works.

towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Off Topic
http://variety.com/2014/film/news/lionsgate-sets-power-rangers-movie-1201174102/

I know there's a few of us here that can still appreciate this sort of thing. You think this "re-envisioning" is going to try to stay true to the source material or will it get hit with a BayNolan hammer?
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Well, that caught my attention. :o

BayNolan or not, as long its writing is better than Samurai-onwards, I'm game. ...On that note, can Disney get the rights back? Because RPM was the best PR ever, in my honest opinion.
    Champions: @ace112233
  • Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    If this convinces RZA to make a Voltron Lions movie, I'll allow it.
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Why the Power Rangers again they tried that ._.

Why not the source material Super Sentai. The Power Rangers are just dumbed down cut and paste shows that ruin the mad fight scenes and giant robot action with crappy hug each other life lesson nonsense CRAP! and a fat man thats just not funny ._.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!