test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

goodbye -The Collective-

jasinblazejasinblaze Posts: 1,360 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Introductions
the collective started as an Sg just after Champions went F2P. It reached the sg limit within 2 weeks of it's creation. realizing that no one wants to have a group divided into more than SG, the collective evolved into a channel only community, it thrived for many years with many of it's members on a first name basis. Because of my job i have not been able to devote as much time to the game in the last year. This unfortunately had an effect on the channel. It used to be filled with conversations and people grouping for missions or seeking and giving seasoned advice. now it just lies in silence. I decided that it was best to end it and let it remain great in the memories of those who graced it. so the channel -the collective- is no more. i do still have the channel and SG Copyright which is open for old and new friends alike. The collective was a great place for Mature friends to hang out and will always be remembered as such.
Post edited by jasinblaze on

Comments

• Options
    iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    /em Salute

Sorry to hear the Collective has passed, it joins many fine groups. Don't be a stranger, Jasin, hope to continue to see you around.
  • Options
    lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Awww I remember talking there a few times. Sad to see another group go :c
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • Options
    morlac126morlac126 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I'm sad to hear that it has closed. Unfortunately unless something big is being worked on right now, I fear that this is in some ways a reflection of what is happening and will end up happening to the game as a whole someday.