Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited April 2014
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well, time for another round of hastily thrown together characters :X

Gonna use it to level an Impulse, cause I apparently hate myself enough.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Woo! Time to go crazy with Starbuck and Hound! >:D

carlton-dance-o.gif
    Champions: @ace112233
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Again?! They must be crazy!!
    gif-happy-dance.gif
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Argh god, I just got my 4th lvl 40 out of the whole time I've been playing this game. Please don't let me get Altitis and try to make a 5th one.
  • rtmartma Posts: 1,198 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    xcaligax wrote: »
    Argh god, I just got my 4th lvl 40 out of the whole time I've been playing this game. Please don't let me get Altitis and try to make a 5th one.

Here's a thought, you don't have to feel pressured in making another char, it's just incentive, nothing more.
    Want to get to know me a bit better, Click me and take a read of My Dragon Profile Page, it's a bit dated but still relevant.

I take this quote from a review that I agree with.

"customisation is so linear; everyone is after the optimal dps:survivability ratio with 0 reliance on other players = autonomous gameplay... Players don't need each other anymore... which in my opinion is a bad thing."
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    rtma wrote: »
    Here's a thought, you don't have to feel pressured in making another char, it's just incentive, nothing more.

You+don+t+say+_975d86151d9051b3ec9d9d20276dbd0c.jpg
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    *yawn*

Better than nothing. Still, we just had one of these. All of my toons still have a double XP bonus left over.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    xcaligax wrote: »

Try not to name this one by what he does this time, knowing you it be some guy called "Jimbob who throws rocks at people" with the exception of your mains you tend to name toons badly :P
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nepht wrote: »
    Try not to name this one by what he does this time, knowing you it be some guy called "Jimbob who throws rocks at people" with the exception of your mains you tend to name toons badly :P

Name him Pteruges!
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • p0temk1np0temk1n Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Or name him something silly but still pertinent to his job, ex. Heronius Napalm V for a fire mage.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[thread=139701]My old, old guide for Ego Blades. Updated for On: Alert.[/thread]
    [thread=154211]The Costume Contest Schedule. Stay up-to-date without having to log in![/thread]
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,582 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm curious as to why they would announce the Dbl Exp Weekend. They only do that when they add something new on Live OR if they reveal future plans for the game on the PTS. And the ladder usually implies something as big as the Dodge Nerf.
  • thatcursedwolfthatcursedwolf Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm curious as to why they would announce the Dbl Exp Weekend. They only do that when they add something new on Live OR if they reveal future plans for the game on the PTS. And the ladder usually implies something as big as the Dodge Nerf.

NWO just had a CTA.
    STO just finished a double XP week and just started a new season.

Now that CO periodically gets some attention the sky is falling.
    This is my Risian Corvette. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
  • zer303606zer303606 Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    [IMG][/img]1e0tix.gif
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I don't anything special is coming. PTS has just been cleaning up the Sci-Fi soldier costume.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm happy to hear this. I didn't really get to participate in the last one (for various personal/scheduling reasons).

So: "Yay!"

:smile:
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    TES online on PC and Realm Reborn on Ps4 two big gun mmos this month. A lot of other smaller games are doing some sort of EXP or offer to try and buffer the obvious free month pilgrimage.

And lets us not forget Dark Souls 2 that wouldn't help with pop numbers either.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • ignengiignengi Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm thankful for another, as I wasted the last one pushing a Disciple to level 40. Ive since gone LTS and have a now have a mess of low level alts itching to grow.
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nld69y.jpg

>>mfw
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm Thankful for this XP Weekend, I managed to hit lvl 40 with my 2 lastet FF character in no time :biggrin:
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As you kids like to say these days...

WOOT!
    :biggrin:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg