test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Costume Contest Commentary

Comments

• malckuss01malckuss01 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nicey102 wrote: »
    How does space pirate sound? Yes No Maybe?
    If it could channel some of the campy awesomeness of "Ice Pirates I would be sold. I needs me a high tech vibro cutlass.
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087451/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-YZ8WOU1-w
  • nicey102nicey102 Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ok so I got the weapons and the male costume for the space pirate set done, I didn't post it yet though. However I don't know if I'm going to have enough time for a female version whens this contest over again
  • malckuss01malckuss01 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    nicey102 wrote: »
    Ok so I got the weapons and the male costume for the space pirate set done, I didn't post it yet though. However I don't know if I'm going to have enough time for a female version whens this contest over again

It is finished (the submissions) on Monday.
    edited April 2014
    Well its up I hope you guys like it:smile:
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    well done on the Space pirates. Lots of detail.

It took me a while to get past what looked like a penguin with huge breasts, then I finally noticed the teeth. One of those, "Is that what I think it is?" whew , no it isn't
    ok posted my joke.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I finally decided to add in my entry, despite my lack or artistic skills. I can see the Coat alone being popular amongst the Jedi, Assassins, and magic users, but the hardest part would definitely be the tendril effects.

Hopefully it's something others would be interested in as well.
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Dropped a hand-drawn one myself, hopefully a talented friend is going to help polish it up and lay it over tights so it looks more presentable.
    edited April 2014
    Dropped a hand-drawn one myself, hopefully a talented friend is going to help polish it up and lay it over tights so it looks more presentable.

that's ok. You can see what it is supposed to do.
    Hopefully we would be able to wear the chest gear under a jacket fro vigilantes.
    it should go with any of the tech tights, as well as the normal ones.

I noticed you forgot one important, protective plate. The one to make sure, that said hero can still sire children after getting hit there.

also a back plate because villains do sometimes have the sense to attack from behind. Similar to the front but needing more sections to allow bending of the back without exposing areas.

edited April 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    that's ok. You can see what it is supposed to do.
    Hopefully we would be able to wear the chest gear under a jacket fro vigilantes.
    it should go with any of the tech tights, as well as the normal ones.

I noticed you forgot one important, protective plate. The one to make sure, that said hero can still sire children after getting hit there.

also a back plate because villains do sometimes have the sense to attack from behind. Similar to the front but needing more sections to allow bending of the back without exposing areas.

Mee_Da_Cthunist is going to try and help me out, and their art is AMAZING, so maybe it's more appropriate.

Also hopefully if this does win anything- I can have the Devs kick the rewards over (I don't care about Zen or AF's, I'd rather other people get those anyway).

I'm nowhere near the artist I used to be in high school. I sketched a bit over the last two decades, but I don't always have the time to sit down and focus.

I am a huge pusher for weapons and military-themed stuff, but I figured it'd be better if it was something that more people could use. There's also a reason I wanted emblems and such to go on some of the plates.

Truth be told, some of the Cyberpunk's 'glass' pieces could be reconfigured and made opaque to function as the hips, bicep, and thigh plates. Even the 'bullets' from the cowboy belt or the tube things from the Utility Harness could be used to create some of the add-ons.

You say it could go with tech tights, but it could also augment the Foxbat, Robot Samurai, Nighthawk, or Sci-Fi Soldier tights to make a really cool 'Deathstroke' type character as well, or some kind of hi-tech ninja or something.

Also you could throw a few of those pieces on a regular-type hero and it would just look pretty cool (admittedly, I got that idea from a DCUO trailer).

And like I said, I also dislike how full masks in the game are mostly 'tights over the face'.
    edited April 2014
    And like I said, I also dislike how full masks in the game are mostly 'tights over the face'.

Hero 1" I've got a mask"
    Hero 2 "what is it?"
    hero 1 puts it on.
    Hero 2- "your mums stockings? you're kidding right?"

They are hideous. just thinking about wearing a stretch mask which covers my mouth.
    and could you add in some back armour. You have the front and sides but no back armour or is the back meant to be the same as the front?
    See if you can get him to make an armoured jacket version too. not just the seperate plates. so people could have some parts as needed or go for the coat.

• draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We need more caveman/cave girl outfits, along with more options for skin decorations (Tattoos, tiger stripes, ect), currently tattoos are limited to only a few shirts and bikini tops, and the others have even more limits. Unfortunately I can't draw and so far searching for such images has resulted in mixed results.
    edited April 2014
    we have loincloths- with or without back flap, fur bikini.
    we have tiger skin
    short of a skin wrap, how much do you need for a caveman/woman, ignoring ALL movie cavepeople

edited April 2014
    If Mee_Da is able, then sure.... I'm not even certain they will be able to do this favor for me, so I'm in their debt.

Otherswise, I'm pretty sure it would be a given. Maybe something down the spine and on the shoulder blades?
  • spoiledstuffiesspoiledstuffies Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    SonicSuitandAccessoriesJohnLehman_zps8d30391e.png?t=1397980212
    I've always wanted to see more animated parts. For the sonic suit I think it would be fun to have vibrating speakers. The backpack itself is multi-functional serving as a jetpack and also visual entertainment. Working backlit Eqaulizer, Radio Stations and Glowing CD buttons as well as side turbines that spin. If a record player could be incorporated into it that would be neat.

I like retro, so adding the 80's cassette player to the waist as well as the jogger retro CD waistband. Mp3 player with ear buds as well as DJ style headphones would be fun.

At this time since it is similar consider the power of music that streams out of a guitar, sitar, banjo or keyboard. A modern twist on a bard...and I give credit where it is due. Much like the cowboy from Silver Hawks who shot down enemies with music. Just my two cents....even though its a penny for my thoughts. Keep the change!

JP Lehman

PS I really enjoyed my LIFETIME subscriber cape. A new spin off of that would be appreciated.
    edited April 2014
    this is commentary, entries go in the other thread.

I can see a lot of vibrator comments coming form that entry... unfrotunately

• draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    we have loincloths- with or without back flap, fur bikini.
    we have tiger skin
    short of a skin wrap, how much do you need for a caveman/woman, ignoring ALL movie cavepeople

How about some kind of over the shoulder top, a loincloth that actually looks like it has something holding it up. Non fur options for bottoms, I'll see if I can find some kind of example.

Now for the skin tattoos and stuff, try having tiger stripes, serpent skin, or any of the other tattoos with a regular T-shirt, or how about with a jacket. The only 'normal shirt' we have is the basic tights under chest gear. For jacket, you are either naked or using tights with a pattern, the only shorts available are under hip gear. There aren't many options available for those who want to make use of the skin decorations.
    edited April 2014
    you have 1 and a bit days to post before contest closes, hurry up. remember it must make use of as many costume areas as possible

edited April 2014
    Last entry updated, Mee_Da needs full rewards for the win. It was just my rough (and ugly) concept drawing that got it starting. Hope you dig.
  • nightr0dnightr0d Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Last entry updated, Mee_Da needs full rewards for the win. It was just my rough (and ugly) concept drawing that got it starting. Hope you dig.

I like your last submission quite a bit.

Some minor gripes:

1. The Half Helmets/Face Masks -> why is there no Full Helmet with eyes?

2. Kneecap protectors should no be part of the thigh costume piece

3. I would like the boots to have kneecap protectors

4. I think the knives accessory should be removed from the boots. It makes it too specific and thus reduces it's overall usage.
    edited April 2014
    I'm so nervous I hope at least one of mines get picked ( preferably the space pirate)I mean there are so many awesome costumesout there and some amazing artwork. It's crazy lol. XD
  • theghosthacktheghosthack Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    heh, meanwhile I'm pretty certain none of mine will get picked. I never get picked for these sorts of things.
    edited April 2014
    heh, meanwhile I'm pretty certain none of mine will get picked. I never get picked for these sorts of things.

You never know :-)
  • wraith9thwraith9th Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Dayyum!
    The bar is rising higher and higher...:eek:

In-game: @Wraith_9th
  • novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Me? I just hope I get some zen reward... I am not allowed to buy it but I really want some fun AT like the savage or the void (I srsly think silver players shud get better access to the hybrid ATs)

So I just try some random idea... Hope it gets selected... Spent a lotta time thinking!

It's ok if I don't win... I just wanna earn some zen in a fair and legal way? Give a fellow some help!

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
  • thelostexilethelostexile Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    sekhmet46 wrote: »
    Robotic Arm Type
    cyberpunk_character_concept_by_saturnoarg-d3h7hkr.jpg
    Headwear
    glacial_warfare_cyber_mask_and_goggles_for_sale_by_twohornsunited-d5o13xo.jpg
    Pistols
    156627029_military-steampunk-cyberpunk-space-machine-gun-toy-.jpg
    Bracers/ Hands and Short Gloves
    Asian_CyberPunk_by_Tyshea.jpg

I was going to draw something extremely similar, but seriously, take this post into consideration. Why? The so-called "cyberpunk" set you released wasn't very cyberpunk at all, and the above images fit it -much- better by a long shot.
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited April 2014
    nightr0d wrote: »

Some minor gripes:

4. I think the knives accessory should be removed from the boots. It makes it too specific and thus reduces it's overall usage.

1 - That's because when Jesse sent his sketch to me, I had another submission half-done

I used old pencils to have it completed faster, since there isn't enough time before submissions end.

It was supposed to be a kind of very tight sci-fi armor, along with bionic robot skin, face, and bionic arms an legs. But then there were two other costume concepts posted:

http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4086931#post4086931
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=4106201#post4106201

...with the same ideas, bionic skin and arms.

So I scrapped the project to not repeat ideas pointlessly, as it would do nothing good except for spamming submissions with very similar entries.

So, yeah, tights and full helmets are kinda leftovers from different concepts. That's why full helmets don't exactly fit masks.:biggrin:

On the other hand... The way how they are drawn, one has rather prominent side optics, second one rather thick plating, they would clip very ugly with most head pieces made for humanoid and half-mask heads.
    For sure they would clip through masks from the same concept.

2 and 3 - You are right. That's much better idea.

4 - Actually, on initial sketch all pouches, knives and grenades were options, each armor plate should also has option with no attachments.
    It was drawn as a one piece to fasten work. Ideally every costume piece would be drawn in two options.

Jesse did mention in his submission that attachments are an option, but not explicitly enough.

Oh, there is a small mistake on my part with this design. Straps on armor visible on some pieces. They shouldn't be there. It's an effect of innuedo between me and Jesse.

But in the end it's Jesse set. I did redraw it to the more readable format and did simple coloring job on it (and nothing really fancy, 3 grades of grey shade, one layer of white highlights and a flat overlay color layer).

And I have a strange feeling that victorious set will be a complete surprise for everyone. Public votings just are like that.
    You never know...

Also, I do not think that art quality will be a huge factor, as long as submitted concept is readable enough for devs.

Victorious set will need to be redrawn by Cryptic concept artist anyway.

Doesn't really matter if it is now just a few scribbles, or something more polished.

Edit:

So here's corrected version.

No straps, very hard to miss mention about armor options, and kneepads moved to the boots.

I am not submitting it as my own, so, Jesse, if you want corrected version you have to edit your submission once more:

plated_sci_fi_suit_by_satapatis-d7f9udd.jpg
    edited April 2014
    I got it, no worries.

Link me to it so I can get a bigger version?
    edited April 2014
    I got it, no worries.

Link me to it so I can get a bigger version?

http://satapatis.deviantart.com/art/Plated-sci-fi-suit-448916737

Under the download. 4800x3000 pixels.
    edited April 2014

Some minor gripes:

Because the idea was more like 'plating'. Originally I hadn't intended for it to be more than that. Just simple stuff anyone could throw one/bolt on. Meeda added some ideas, and those are cool as hell.

If you read below it, you'll see that one of those pieces is a top accessory that covers your dome. You combine it with the mask and it's pretty much 'full'.

All fixed.

All the knife/flashbang/ammo/pouch things are just options. You would ideally have a plain version to wear as well.

And like I said, Meeda should get the rewards for this one if it wins anything.
    edited April 2014
    Sweet.

Hey, I want you to get full credit for this.

(I'm serious, if I wanted Zen I could just up and buy it, AF's are no biggie.)
    edited April 2014

And I have a strange feeling that victorious set will be a complete surprise for everyone. Public votings just are like that.
    You never know...

Also, I do not think that art quality will be a huge factor, as long as submitted concept is readable enough for devs.

Victorious set will need to be redrawn by Cryptic concept artist anyway.

Doesn't really matter if it is now just a few scribbles, or something more polished.

While I do agree, in some respects.... I know that the Mob does gravitate towards things that require less personal effort....
    And, I have a very strong feeling that with a 5-day turnaround from "end of submission" to "posting of top 5".... no Dev time will be spent on the presentation of the finalist entries....

....so it will not be so much a "surprise" who wins.... but rather, the anti-climax of the most aesthetically pleasing submission the finalists winning, reguardless of the "cool" (or any other) factor the dev team felt the other finalist submissions had.

The "it can be inspirations, just to give us an idea" tagline really only goes so far, to my mind, as being chosen as a finalist by the Devs.
    They have to consider what is possible and what will provide the most "bang" for the resources required...

but the public.... while individuals may be discerning.... as a group they'll gravitate towards the most attractive finalist, not the "idea" they like the best.
    edited April 2014
    The truth is, I'm starting to wonder what's stopping something like, say...

"Mom, Dad, Cousin Larry, and everyone I work with- go here and click on this submission and vote for my idea!"
    edited April 2014
    While I do agree, in some respects.... I know that the Mob does gravitate towards things that require less personal effort....
    And, I have a very strong feeling that with a 5-day turnaround from "end of submission" to "posting of top 5".... no Dev time will be spent on the presentation of the finalist entries....

....so it will not be so much a "surprise" who wins.... but rather, the anti-climax of the most aesthetically pleasing submission the finalists winning, reguardless of the "cool" (or any other) factor the dev team felt the other finalist submissions had.

The "it can be inspirations, just to give us an idea" tagline really only goes so far, to my mind, as being chosen as a finalist by the Devs.
    They have to consider what is possible and what will provide the most "bang" for the resources required...

but the public.... while individuals may be discerning.... as a group they'll gravitate towards the most attractive finalist, not the "idea" they like the best.

See, one my submission was Kirby-esque, a style that isn't even recognised by most of the people these days, and I doubt if that large part of the CO playerbase is into classic comic books.

The second one is even more niche, and could be as well named "bulky square eighties robo", there is classic Gundam and classic Battletech all over this set. And it flirts with a very unpopular idea - the vehicles.

Both were conscious design decisions even if not the ones with chances for being the most popular ones.

But merely showing ideas to the devs can be a kind of win, if they will be noticed and introduced in the game at the some point.

Also, here's the thought behind the full helmets.

Why I kept them even if they are from the scrapped concept (and they'd clip terribly with every mask):

2d8gz0i.jpg

They were designed to complete the set even without masks. First one has softer lines working well with tights alone.
    The second one is close to a layered face plating and fits with the armor.
    edited April 2014
    Bleh. Doublepost. Remove it, please.
    edited April 2014
    Heh, I think you might be selling the community short, a little...

They may not KNOW it's "kirby"... but they know what Kirby looks like...
    it's like saying Timm.... even if you don't know.... you still know. :P

but my argument was more....
    It won't MATTER if your submission was impossibly niche, or not....
    For whatever the developers put in the top 5... the prettiest submission will win.
    edited April 2014
    As I am not allowed to buy zen, this is probably my only way to get some XD. I see too many armored warriors, robots, tights and power armors these days. Finding these ideas too cliche. I figured its time a new thematic hero came up;

We uh... playin' the same game here? I mean, I like your idea but 'hey, everyone your ideas are cliche'!' is probably the worst way to offer something.

EDIT:

You do realize you can get Zen by getting Questionite, right?
    edited April 2014
    Aeon Armor
    And this one is interesting. By playing smart with detail maps it can work for concepts from mystical, cosmic, to technological.
  • doomedluke1doomedluke1 Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    And this one is interesting. By playing smart with detail maps it can work for concepts from mystical, cosmic, to technological.

Thanks, Meedacthunist. Though it's more on the fantastic side of sci-fi, I think it could appeal to both fans of fantasy and sci-fi characters.

I also updated the Mystic Warrior entry. If I have the time, I'll also add a spear-like staff to it.
    I still have two more ideas, but probably won't get them up until the contest ends. At what times will it end tomorrow?

Man, that Heroic Assault Plate is awesome. I'd totally buy this set if it's the winner.
    edited April 2014

Man, that Heroic Assault Plate is awesome. I'd totally buy this set if it's the winner.

It looked like a heap of doodoo until Meeda got ahold of it. It literally went from sh** to Shinel. I was impressed.

Like I said, if it wins Meeda deserves the rewards for it. I just... would buy it and be cool with it.

Also, if it ends up with the number decals... I want to find someone to make a red and white one with me... and we'll number them 1 and 2... and we're making the reboot of cat in the hat. Thing One, Thing Two- the Revenge.
    edited April 2014
    Not "Player One and Player Two"? Psychotic Mercs who know they're in an MMO? :P
    edited April 2014
    Not "Player One and Player Two"? Psychotic Mercs who know they're in an MMO? :P

[Movie announcer voice]

They call him 'The Cat'.
    [Ray Liotta]

Cue to dangerous looking gangster, wearing a tall striped hat.

CAT: "“Look at me!
    Look at me!
    Look at me NOW!
    It is fun to have fun
    But you have to know how. YOU MUTHAF-" Gunshots.

But when a gangland hit goes wrong, he calls in re-enforcements...

Daniel Craig, is.... Thing One.

Automatic machine gun fire, cue to a scene where he makes out with a hot blonde at a poker table.

Jason Statham, is... Thing Two.

Cue to thing Two stabbing a guy in a chair, then throwing someone through a windshield in the streets.

There's going to be a bloodbath in North Hollywood.

Dead bodies litter the street, blood everywhere. The Cat speaks as he lights a cigar.

“And this mess is so big
    And so deep and so tall,
    We cannot pick it up.
    There is no way at all!”

In the blockbuster reboot critics are raving about. Mommy's dress isn't the only garment you'll ruin.

CAT IN THE HAT: RETRIBUTION

The Dr... is in.

Coming this summer. Rated 'R'.

Explosion and Guns N' Roses music.
    edited April 2014
    as long as my joke one doesn't get picked.I can just see too many "have you seen my nuts?" comments.

• nightr0dnightr0d Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Just one last quick submission.
    TvBjxOu.jpg?2
    eNZHO8C.jpg

This is amazing :eek:. Could you modify your head/helmet to have a version like this (referring to mostly the mouth side and having only 1 pair of eyes):

Gundam_00.jpg

We have no full helmet that has a chin guard like in the picture above.

EDIT: I just added a submission since none of the ones given have a helmet with a defined chin/mouth like in the image above.
    edited April 2014
    I really don't envy the Devs having to sort through that lot to find ones to use. There's a whole lot of really good ones.
    I'm hoping for Kaiserin's David bowie set, I sooo want that jacket.
    Out of the armours, well thre's just too many to choose from.

The robocop one, which could be used for transparent skin, at least the way it's drawn.

I would love to see the head and tail sets, plus the hairstyle sets. We do need a a few good sets of those parts.

edited April 2014
    So far the glow wings are cool.

Also, that Gurren Lagann (?) figure? My friend that shut down his hobby shop had some of those Revoltech figures, and I bought them from him for like... $100. I got that one, a white one similar to him, two 'Assemble Borg' dudes, and Optimus Prime and Starscream. Very cool figures, enough so that I ordered Raiden and Snake.
  • necratech009necratech009 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Just added an alternative helmet per request. Hope everyone likes it. Good luck to everyone!
    edited April 2014
    lilsteffie wrote: »
    The Steel Arachnid Pack!

newlineart.jpg

All areas in red indicate glowing parts.

1) Steel Arachnid Shoulders

2)Arachnid Steel Bicep armor

3) Glowing bracer blades, the blades in Grey have an option to be glowing or not.

4) Leg accessory, glow able red bits

5) Metal Arachnid Boots, boots that protect the Knee as well as your feet while you're on the move.

6) Full mask, also available in hats and helmets, half masks, full masks, full helmets and rigid helmets. Mouth accessory may be compatible in these categories with the mask.

7) A back accessory that has 4 spikes attached to it, the back accessory sits around the head to cover the chest partially as well as the back. The Back spinal cord looking thing is attached to the back accessory, making it ONE piece.

8) Glowing tights that express your inner arachnid!

9) Additional mouth accessory that is available with the different masks. This mouth piece should be able to be worn in any category of wear that the helmets/ face masks are available in.

10) Alt helmets within the pack, to scare off your predators!

This is cool. The only thing I would say could add to it? A mechanical/biomech scorpion tail, and scorpion/spider emblems.

Also, not asking you to draw it in- but options for the blades, like different styles or 'none'- that way someone could make a replica costume with the claws 'sheathed' and 'unsheathed', or simply just say it's a bracer that shoots blades/shurikens/spiders/super-hot pop tarts or something cruel.
  • novaninja555novaninja555 Posts: 836 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    We uh... playin' the same game here? I mean, I like your idea but 'hey, everyone your ideas are cliche'!' is probably the worst way to offer something.

EDIT:

You do realize you can get Zen by getting Questionite, right?

Hey, I didn't mean to offend anyone but I just feel that CO is lacking in the appeal of monster style costumes. So I tried to think in a different line...my drawing skills aren't that great, so if I have to make mine stand out, I have to think of something like this.

Yes I know you can get it through questionite but sometimes I end up out leveling my quest tracker doing Q hunts, it gets annoying. Also, in a day, I can play like ~30 mins which is not enough for adv packs or to complete alert missions (unless if my team is lucky with a lvl 30-40 champ)

"Good can be found in heights, even in the deepest pits of evil" but "The valleys of evil always exist in the mountains of good."

~me
    edited April 2014
    Hey, I didn't mean to offend anyone but I just feel that CO is lacking in the appeal of monster style costumes. So I tried to think in a different line...my drawing skills aren't that great, so if I have to make mine stand out, I have to think of something like this.

Oh don't get me wrong, I dug your costume. I'm not sure they have the tech for it, but it would sick if instead of just 'wood' there was also a 'meat' option. That throbbed like a heartbeat while the eyeball blinked and looked around.

My next character I plan on rolling is going to be a sick screwed up mutant monster, but you're right- we don't have a lot of options. I would like to see more crustacean-ish ones rather than 'ugly humanoid' or 'cliche demonoid' or 'flat bug'. I also think the below image I shared elsewhere would be a good reference.

HsjScqJ.png
    Yes I know you can get it through questionite but sometimes I end up out leveling my quest tracker doing Q hunts, it gets annoying. Also, in a day, I can play like ~30 mins which is not enough for adv packs or to complete alert missions (unless if my team is lucky with a lvl 30-40 champ)

I probably shouldn't advise this, but I have friends in your situation. This is what you can do. Buddy up with someone, get to know them. See if they're willing to spot you a gamecard code in exchange for various in-game items. It's technically against the TOS, but I've bought friends of mine gamecards. If you want to be a pal and 'return the favor', and it just so happens that he needs something in game that you can provide, I personally don't consider that trading in-game items for money, that's just buddies hooking each other up.

I wouldn't advertise it in zone, though.

Otherwise, if you're in a spot like Gamestop or something you can probably snag a $5-$10 PWE card. I know, of all the baffling places, on Fort Hood at the troop store where I get coffee they have PWE cards and those are the ones I grab up. You'd be surprised- I have seen them in Best Buy, Wal-Mart, and a few other places.
  • lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This is cool. The only thing I would say could add to it? A mechanical/biomech scorpion tail, and scorpion/spider emblems.

Also, not asking you to draw it in- but options for the blades, like different styles or 'none'- that way someone could make a replica costume with the claws 'sheathed' and 'unsheathed', or simply just say it's a bracer that shoots blades/shurikens/spiders/super-hot pop tarts or something cruel.

I might do that.. edit on the way before this contest closes. :biggrin:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.