test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

About the team roster in Rampages...

chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
For the sake of all healers/supports, please let the team roster show ALL the players in the rampage alert. I liked how the team roster showed all 10 members (team 1 & team 2) before the revamp. I don't understand why it will only show 4 or 5 players in the roster now. Seriously though, As a Radiant AT, I can't give my 100% support whenever I do rampages anymore. When the tank isn't on my team roster, I have to click their body instead of just their icon. Sometimes I click the wrong person and the tank dies. This happens usually during Fire & Ice and Gravi.

Also, having all 10 players in the roster will help alert supports which players are defeated so they can res them. (Given that the support has res)

So Cryptic,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BRING IT BACK!!
mfZ37eB.png
Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
DeviantART|FurAffinity|
Twitter
Post edited by chaosdrgnz43 on

Comments

• chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I pointed this out, the first time Gravitar came up in the Rotation. I provided a picture of the duplicate teams. nothing has been done.
    and heres the picture
    1784fa8c-59ea-494b-a296-5e919df0c7de_zps115cd3c5.jpg
    apparently some people get other combinations of equally bad icons.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    I pointed this out, the first time Gravitar came up in the Rotation. I provided a picture of the duplicate teams. nothing has been done.
    and heres the picture

That's not exactly what I was complaining about. :P
    I'm concerned about the drop-down arrow below the team roster not showing the other team. It use to show before revamp, now it doesn't.
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yeah, if we could see all 10 people on the left all equal size that would be lovely.
  • crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Yes, and please enable "F-Targeting*" with Team-Up and fix the chat bug where I change toons, don't run a rampage for an hour, and still hear people complaining that they're dead in my chat.

*F-Targeting: F1 = Self, F2 and so on goes down the roster targeting people on both teams. It's Old School MMO 101 IMO. :wink:

P.S. Stormsong is my toon. I'm in a pic on the forums. :cool:
    2s9bzbq.jpg
    edited April 2014
    Chaos, look closely, the 2 teams on my post are the same people.

before Rampage I used to get both teams, now I get 2 copies of my team.

• chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,674 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Chaos, look closely, the 2 teams on my post are the same people.

before Rampage I used to get both teams, now I get 2 copies of my team.

That duplicate bug has been there ever since Gravitar came out. I also experienced that before the revamp. It didn't really bothered me before since I can just see the other team by clicking the drop-down arrow.
    mfZ37eB.png
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    and heres the picture

I bet the fix is right up there with the PvP queue , the targeting and healers not scoring right in open mishes as things to fix.

CO has all the most annoying bugs ._.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • chuckthestarchuckthestar Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    That duplicate bug has been there ever since Gravitar came out.
    It's been a while since I took a break from the game, but I'm pretty sure that's not right.

I used to heal the other team all the time on Gravitar. Using the interface.

it feels to me like this is a pretty big deal. Interface bugs that interfere with healers and attack the foundation of the group experience usually result in mutiny in other MMOs. Not to mention that MMO companies usually are smart enough to want to keep the team experience productive.

I'm surprised at the casual reaction. How long has it been since the dev responsible broke the interface?
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well, at least more players are now voicing their displeasure w/ this broken Rampage interface. If more people tried to heal in Rampages and used auras, we'd def see more complaints about this.

Its just awful, honestly. Because the player pop is so small, we have only a few devs, and even fewer players heal in Rampages, something as basic as a functioning raid UI has been neglected for so long.

To me, its def something buggy when loading in players and xfering them to the UI- where you get 'invis' players and duplicate avatars. The drop-down raid menu is fine enough.. if only everyone was properly loaded onto it and all treated as being in the same team.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
    edited April 2014
    this started when Gravitar joined the rampage cycle. before that I got 2 seperate teams, I could see all ten people. As soon as it got joined in with the rampage cyle, duplicate teams.

heres my other thread
    http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=265951

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Quite annoying to sometimes be the only rezzer in F&I and not be able to rez someone on the other team:frown:
    flowcyto wrote: »
    Well, at least more players are now voicing their displeasure w/ this broken Rampage interface. If more people tried to heal in Rampages and used auras, we'd def see more complaints about this.

Its just awful, honestly. Because the player pop is so small, we have only a few devs, and even fewer players heal in Rampages, something as basic as a functioning raid UI has been neglected for so long.

To me, its def something buggy when loading in players and xfering them to the UI- where you get 'invis' players and duplicate avatars. The drop-down raid menu is fine enough.. if only everyone was properly loaded onto it and all treated as being in the same team.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • stergasterga Posts: 2,353 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I've been complaining about these stupid bugs since the Team-Up crap was added. I'm pretty sure I complained about the broken team targeting hot keys before this "feature" ever showed up on Live and I KNOW I have after. I also complained about not having raid UIs and made a suggestion for it.

What normally happens with these bugs that aren't fixed for YEARS is that people get sick of being ignored. All of these things have been brought up and complained about since they first showed up and none of them have been fixed.
    YouTube - Steam - Twitter
    [at]riviania Member since Aug 2009
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Well, I wouldn't be surprised if players complained about it when the changes were being implemented, as its a hard thing to not notice. But the devs likely neglected it then under the flurry of changes going on.

If its been years and this is typical (which I am not doubting) then we'll just have to hammer it into their heads if we really want it fixed :/ My hope is that they are aware of it nowadays, but the fix is harder than anticipated- can't really tell at this point.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!