What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Chat Mute for Rushing Warlord really?

2»

Comments

• selpheaselphea Posts: 1,229 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    r9xchaos wrote: »
    So if i am selfish within Alert (( if thats my personality )) there is a free ticket to set me mute?

I dont get why people get so mad about pixels, if they are weak... its not my fault...they dont block, dont use conviction or dont teleport... its up to them.. they can either adapt or die trying... if i wait for everyone i can go sleep... i'll never achieve anything by waiting...

and people telling ME i can setup a team to rush... i always can use this suggestion against them... the other can also make teams to avoid rushers...

i can solo almost anything in game.. so why would i wait?

i wish i could queue alone or only with 1 other teammate... so i dont need to deal with weak build noobs who complain about me being strong..lol

selfish.. lol ... its only natural that i think of myself in the first place...im not mother therese...

You do realize you're not going to earn many fans by saying that :p

I was in one run with you where you rushed and died once in the last room because I was messing with TK Eruption with a squshy passive and wasn't expecting things to die so slow, but I'm fine with that because it was a good test of what I could expect out of TK Eruption in my build.

But to get back to the point, what's your objective here?

If you want the devs to do something about it (highly unlikely), submit a ticket.

If you're looking for solidarity, polarizing statements like that won't help.

If you're looking for an answer to the mysterious chat ban, you should probably talk to the person who seems to have caused it once it expires. Who knows, maybe they screenshotted and reported you to a GM for reasons that I can't speculate since we don't have access to the actual conversation that took place between you two.

The only thing this thread is going to do from this point on is escalate an elitist vs. casual flamewar.
  • r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
    edited April 2014
    selphea wrote: »
    You do realize you're not going to earn many fans by saying that :p

I was in one run with you where you rushed and died once in the last room because I was messing with TK Eruption with a squshy passive and wasn't expecting things to die so slow, but I'm fine with that because it was a good test of what I could expect out of TK Eruption in my build.

But to get back to the point, what's your objective here?

If you want the devs to do something about it (highly unlikely), submit a ticket.

If you're looking for solidarity, polarizing statements like that won't help.

If you're looking for an answer to the mysterious chat ban, you should probably talk to the person who seems to have caused it once it expires. Who knows, maybe they screenshotted and reported you to a GM for reasons that I can't speculate since we don't have access to the actual conversation that took place between you two.

The only thing this thread is going to do from this point on is escalate an elitist vs. casual flamewar.

Im just calling out loud that the system is flawed.. a majority can use it at will to do self-justice...or however the word is in english...

Fans, i dont need fans ... i dont play games to make friends.. -.-

@death in last room: i died because i alt+tabbed accidently...

@ to the others who think im gold member.. i am not... and anyone can LOOT in warlord... they just need to make their way to boss room...

how i see it people complain because they die without my help?! then they need to make better builds... and not abuse the chatsystem because they dont like the person i am...

@people who think im PvPer ... no...im not...
    edited April 2014
    gradii wrote: »
    if you try and solo speedrun warlord, you richly deserve that chat ban. just sayin. I'm sick and tired of morons trying that crap.

How is PvE content related to the chat system ? really... you dont make any sense...

and i did not TRY to solo it.. i just did it...
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    @ to the others who think im gold member.. i am not... and anyone can LOOT in warlord... they just need to make their way to boss room...

Which means they have to get there when you charge in. if you go in, they are locked out. So in other words, what you're saying is this:
    Anyone who isn't using the same method as me to win, it's their fault.

No, you're dumping your temmates outside and saying 'should have used teleport!'
    how i see it people complain because they die without my help?! then they need to make better builds... and not abuse the chatsystem because they dont like the person i am...

Actually, they're doing just fine without your help. Don't be so arrogant. As a matter of fact, a lot of things in this game might be better without 'help' from people who play like you.
    edited April 2014
    Which means they have to get there when you charge in. if you go in, they are locked out. So in other words, what you're saying is this:

First of all dont edit my quotes.. i never typed what you quoted...

No, you're dumping your temmates outside and saying 'should have used teleport!'

Actually, they're doing just fine without your help. Don't be so arrogant. As a matter of fact, a lot of things in this game might be better without 'help' from people who play like you.

* yeah thats why they are face-down...

Dude...if the boss is dead the barrier is gone and everyone gets loot...now stop attacking me ...

this thread is about peopel using the report system to make peopel mute they dont like...
  • cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited April 2014

* yeah thats why they are face-down...

Dude...if the boss is dead the barrier is gone and everyone gets loot...now stop attacking me ...

this thread is about peopel using the report system to make peopel mute they dont like...

I'm not turning this into a flame war. There's not much I could say to make you less credible, anyway.

And if you don't damage the boss, you don't get a costume drop.

This thread is about you getting chat-muted for being a jerk. While I hate the chat system as it is, some quiet time might do you well if this is how you talk to other players in game.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    My Guildies , me and 2 others where rushing into boss room on Warlord and the 2 others have complained about it..and insulted us.. i just said pls shut up and play.. we finished the boss and veryone was able to get loot.

No matter how selfish this might seem to rush there is no reason to CHAT mute me for rushing warlord flagging me as SPAMMER?

soem luna said i "pssed" off many of his friends .. so ii assume they used collected report to abuse the report system on me...

Firstly your rushing through not caring about the rest of your team you also ruined any enjoyment those on your team had just in some mad dash to get a DUC or costume bit.. and that to be blunt is just plain wrong. Not everyone does Warlord for the loot. NEWS FLASH some people play computer games for fun.

But that said annoying as you seem to be team wise you didn't spam zone and the report spam is meant for gold sellers only so you shouldn't have been chat muted.

*edit* After reading what Flare said again...
    Last I checked, the chat-ban system has been done away with. report spam and ignore functions simply do the same thing and put the selected user on your ignore list..

It seem you must have been reported and the GM decided to mute you. Sometimes the system works huh. I did not know the chat mute was fixed.

*double edit*

You must be a PvPer. And people wonder why this game feature is neglected..

Your way out of order there Cyber. I pvp, Caliga pvps, Arona pvps, Vixy pvpkips, Imp pvps and none of us would treat our team mates this badly.

Adjust your thinking.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,077 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2014
    Thread's gotten out of hand. Closing.
This discussion has been closed.