test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Subscription Via PWE ZEN

r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
Hey just some idea but when i buy PWE gift card i can get PWE ZEN with it to my PWE account, ... why not let use this PWE ZEN to use for Subscription packs?

like when i have 1500 on my PWE account i can spend it and get 30 Day Gold Member !

https://billing.perfectworld.com/charge <-- Perfect World ZEN

https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet <-- PWE Wallet

(( this should only work with PWE ZEN not with ingame zen ))

To me and some other people this is the onle easy way to get ZEN .. and i would glady buy gold member every month ... but only if i can use PWE cards for it =)

What im asking for is:

Can we please use our Perfect World ( PWE) Wallet to buy our Subscription time?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I dunno if the game can differentiate between paid for zen and zen just gotten through the questionite store or zen given through subscription. Even though it's 500 a month that's just cutting the price down to $10 bucks then. It's questionable.

Also this should be in suggestions.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
    edited April 2014
    I dunno if the game can differentiate between paid for zen and zen just gotten through the questionite store or zen given through subscription. Even though it's 500 a month that's just cutting the price down to $10 bucks then. It's questionable.

Also this should be in suggestions.

Oh it cam, when you buy ZEN itis in your PWE account, from there you have to transfer it to the game you want it to have ^^

so instead of transfering it as IgameZen to your account you would just need to activate GOLD for the champs account...
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Not workable going forward. even now via ARC you buy zen for a particular game not for a Wallet. All zen purchases will be bound to a game and thus indistinguishable from that earned ingame.

Also wrong section - Suggestion. Thats where you want to be.
  • thearkadythearkady Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Bring that idea up again a few months after Wildstar has launched. If their CREDD approach does work well, I have a feeling PWE might look into Zen-bought premium playtime.
  • kallethenkallethen Posts: 1,576 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If we could sub via Zen, I see no reason why we have to differentiate "paid" Zen from Q-nite bought Zen. Zen is paid for either which way (either directly or through subs).
    100% of the world is crazy, 95% are in denial.

• wingedkagoutiwingedkagouti Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    If Zen is ever able to be spent on a sub fee, expect the price of Zen to skyrocket over night. I could easily see it reach 450 or more AD:Zen within the first few days.

EVE Online has done something similar already, and that game has stayed afloat for quite a while now, so I can see an argument for it. With my LTS I don't really care one way or the other as long as the game keeps running.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    yes that will make the Q price skyrocket and with the limited stuff in the Q store, the Exchange is likely to be empty a lot.
    after all you only need to buy most of the things in the q store once including gear(altaholics excepted)
    unless there is a lot more stuff which can be onsold to other players for ingame cash, It'll just be people hoarding until something they want comes out.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

edited April 2014
    OMG i dont mean INGAME zen...

I mean Perfect World Zen:

https://billing.perfectworld.com/charge

you have a perfect World Wallet...

chaelk wrote: »
    yes that will make the Q price skyrocket and with the limited stuff in the Q store, the Exchange is likely to be empty a lot.
    after all you only need to buy most of the things in the q store once including gear(altaholics excepted)
    unless there is a lot more stuff which can be onsold to other players for ingame cash, It'll just be people hoarding until something they want comes out.

NO.. i mean Perfect World ZEN:

This ZEN is on your PERFECT WORLD ACCOUNT and CANNOT be bouhgt with Questionite...

you have toput PEFRECT WORLD ZEN to a specific game before you can use it there...

https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet <-- PWE wallet

P.S. I cannot move threads.... sry
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As I stated once ARC comes to fruition a bit more and all games are integrated there won't be a PWE wallet as all zen purchases will be routed directly into the game you choose when you purchase it
    edited April 2014
    eiledon wrote: »
    As I stated once ARC comes to fruition a bit more and all games are integrated there won't be a PWE wallet as all zen purchases will be routed directly into the game you choose when you purchase it

wow why thy do that?

i liked to spend some for perfect word and some for other games...
    edited April 2014
    r9xchaos wrote: »
    OMG i dont mean INGAME zen...

I mean Perfect World Zen:

you have a perfect World Wallet...

NO.. i mean Perfect World ZEN:

This ZEN is on your PERFECT WORLD ACCOUNT and CANNOT be bouhgt with Questionite...

you have toput PEFRECT WORLD ZEN to a specific game before you can use it there...

https://billing.perfectworld.com/mywallet <-- PWE wallet

P.S. I cannot move threads.... sry

where do you think the Zen in the exchange comes from, peoples stipends and people who BUY it.
    It isn't provided by PWE/cryptic, somebody has to pay for it, either directly by purchase or indirectly by subs.

and if you use a PWE card to buy your zen, you can choose after you buy it- how much and where to send it.
    see
    zentransfer_zps49920cee.png

edited April 2014
    where do you think the Zen in the exchange comes from, peoples stipends and people who BUY it.
    It isn't provided by PWE/cryptic, somebody has to pay for it, either directly by purchase or indirectly by subs.

and if you use a PWE card to buy your zen, you can choose after you buy it- how much and where to send it.
    see
    zentransfer_zps49920cee.png

Yeah i mean that.. and id to have like 1 option in the drop down menu that says "activate 30 Day gold membershipf or champs"
    edited April 2014
    Prysha, how are you buying your zen if the system won't let you pay a subscription.
    As far as I know, they are the same methods, well except the card
    this is where it needs to be added
    dea68970-7044-429a-bb59-ccfb7bc72431_zps2e7c4a85.png

edited April 2014
    Prysha, how are you buying your zen if the system won't let you pay a subscription.
    As far as I know, they are the same methods, well except the card
    this is where it needs to be added
    dea68970-7044-429a-bb59-ccfb7bc72431_zps2e7c4a85.png

That is easy, i go to Perfect World , then i press my wallet.. then i select "Paysafe Card" or "Perfect World Gift Card" for payment... then when my Wallet is charged i TRANSFER the money to the game i desire.

64ie.jpg

bsb7.jpg

k5ap.jpg
    edited April 2014
    r9xchaos wrote: »
    That is easy, i go to Perfect World , then i press my wallet.. then i select "Paysafe Card" or "Perfect World Gift Card" for payment... then when my Wallet is charged i TRANSFER the money to the game i desire.

64ie.jpg

bsb7.jpg

k5ap.jpg

and then i can transfer:

p7z6.jpg

and instead of the last step... the transfering i would like to convert my Wallet Zen to like a specific amount of days of Subscription ^^

(( sorry i was anot allowed to post 5 images... -.-))
    edited April 2014
    maybe contact Customer service or Trailturtle and see if they can add paysafe, assuming its a type of prepaid card, to the methods of paying subs.

maybe they don 't because its not a prepaid visa /mastercard. But it might be worth messaging him and explaining how the card works and seeing if they can add it to the payment methods.

if you;
    a) can store money in it
    b) recharge as needed

you should be able to use it for subs

check with him and see

edited April 2014
    maybe contact Customer service or Trailturtle and see if they can add paysafe, assuming its a type of prepaid card, to the methods of paying subs.

maybe they don 't because its not a prepaid visa /mastercard. But it might be worth messaging him and explaining how the card works and seeing if they can add it to the payment methods.

if you;
    a) can store money in it
    b) recharge as needed

you should be able to use it for subs

check with him and see

Im pretty surre ive sent a similiar request and they said " at the moment we are only offering bla bla bla methods, thanks for contecting us"...

wich is why i made this post so maybe if more people requesting more variety in payment methods to get subs they might add something.