test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zero Hour Sentinels are now recruiting! [ RP SG]

theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
the Zero Hour Sentinels are a new team formed by Mid-Knight after running solo for so long. He has searched for talents and skills that alone are very impressive, but on a team, even better put to use. This team, while having the muscle and ability to jump out and help resolve a mega destroid invasion, or raid a VIPER nest, also investigate leads they may obtain, solving problems while looking for the source,

If your character is in need of any equipment/costume, it can be provided by this team, as well as a paycheck for their heroic service, which they can do with as they please. Any heroes interested in joining this team should either already be registered with PRIMUS as per ASPRA, or expect to be upon entry.

our current Roster includes the following heroes:
Mid-Knight
Goliath
Martyr
Noah Ark
Journeyman
ForceGirl
Tachki
Pendragon IV
Mynx
Skyshot
Ember
Seadragon
Heretic

some hero archetypes we would be interested in looking into:
Speedster
Mystic/magic
Power Armor/Tech minds
Mentalist

these are just some examples of archetypes we still may be looking for. your own hero archetype may be good as well! we enjoy unique things, like sound or elemental manipulators just to name a few!

if interested in joining or have any questions, send a mail to, or PM @apygoos in game!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    If you'd like to know more about the character of:

ForceGirl

You can check out her PRIMUS Page (Recently Updated :biggrin:) made by me.*

(I personally like to read pages if my team mates have them, to get a better feel for who I am working with)

Enjoy!

*Linked in my Sig (click The Summerstone Sisterhood link ;) )
  • theapygoostheapygoos Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    updated the roster and info!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited October 2013
  • mrdoonmrdoon Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    How does your SG handle big stories that involve everyone?
    edited October 2013
    mrdoon wrote: »
    How does your SG handle big stories that involve everyone?

we have chat channels that we use for notably large scenes, and we also turn to a posting order, if it that big. most of teh RP we do is text based. most, but not all
  • grimgargoyle55grimgargoyle55 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm interested in learning more about the Zero Hour Sentinels through some RP. My RP main is Masked Owl@BloodyBones. He is a Night Avenger with Pulp/Golden-Age theme. He could be updated a bit for more modern styles.
    edited October 2013
    I'm interested in learning more about the Zero Hour Sentinels through some RP. My RP main is Masked Owl@BloodyBones. He is a Night Avenger with Pulp/Golden-Age theme. He could be updated a bit for more modern styles.
    i'd love to have a look.
    two have fallen from the roster, but two have risen in their stead!
    soon the team will be splitting into two groups taking on a terrorist threat known as the Warbreed, whose taken on attacking other villainous organizations like VIPER and Argent. they are also believes to have taken over the company Med-Tech, who's headquarters are located in Paris, France
  • comicsluvr1comicsluvr1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hello there. I am returning to CO after a school-induced absence. I am also a CoX veteran as well as a lifetime subber of CO. I love good RP and am seeking a solid RP group to join. I am also a published author an can contribute to the SG lore as needed.

I have a stable of characters and I can fill in for any of the spots you mentioned in the OP if desired.

I can be reached @comicsluver in game or at comicsluvr@gmail.com
    edited November 2013
    Hello there. I am returning to CO after a school-induced absence. I am also a CoX veteran as well as a lifetime subber of CO. I love good RP and am seeking a solid RP group to join. I am also a published author an can contribute to the SG lore as needed.

I have a stable of characters and I can fill in for any of the spots you mentioned in the OP if desired.

I can be reached @comicsluver in game or at comicsluvr@gmail.com

id love to hear more and have sent you a message
    we will soon be moving onto our next arc
    Super Comet Ison, discovered in 2012, is truly a spectacular, once in a lifetime, and most likely once ever event for our solar system. all the eyes on Ison however dont seem to see that the Comet appears to be inadvertently acting as a pilot light for a space faring civilization known as the Solari. What is their purpose in the Sol system, do they come in peace, or is there a different agenda at work?
  • comicsluvr1comicsluvr1 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Sent a reply last night. Thanks for your patience.
  • xcarpenterx2xcarpenterx2 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I really need a more hardcore RP guild :(

Are you guys still around?