test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Aura Info

irondawn17irondawn17 Posts: 14 Arc User
edited March 2014 in Power Discussion
If I buy an aura for a character can I use it on all my characters or just the one? The new wiki is not helpful on this one.
Post edited by irondawn17 on

Comments

• hasukurobihasukurobi Posts: 405 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    You can trade it between characters but it only works on the character it is equipped to at that moment.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    New wiki?

And about Auras:
    C-store ones are Account Bound, meaning that all characters can use them, but said Aura Set is unlocked only once. So you need an Hideout Storage to share the Auras between your characters, just like Vehicles. (And you can get 2 free Hideouts thru ARC)
    Also Account Bound are Auras that are gained thru mission rewards or as mob drops. Those are at the moment: Dark Aura, Heart Aura, The Wobbly Bubble Aura and Ice Sheath.
    Legacy Auras from the Legacy Vendor are Character Bound, meaning only the character that takes the Aura can use it.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm not familiar with the Wobbly Bubble Aura and Ice Sheath. How does one go about getting them? What do they look like?
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
  • c3rvand0c3rvand0 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm not familiar with the Wobbly Bubble Aura and Ice Sheath. How does one go about getting them? What do they look like?

Not sure about the former, but ice sheath drops for completing the Fire and Ice rampage as a rare drop.
    _______________________________________________________________________[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Psionic Aura (wobbly bubble) drops from Gravitar. Both can be purchased in the AH or traded with other players as well.
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    c3rvand0 wrote: »
    Not sure about the former, but ice sheath drops for completing the Fire and Ice rampage as a rare drop.
    jerax1011 wrote: »
    Psionic Aura (wobbly bubble) drops from Gravitar. Both can be purchased in the AH or traded with other players as well.

Thank you guys. I'll check 'em out.
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.