test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Iron Wolves SG Recruiting!

deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,529 Arc User
(Introduction)

Here at the Iron Wolves, we strive to make new members feel welcome to the game of Champions Online. Whether it be helping one out with missions or lairs, or providing knowledgeable assistance on mechanics of the game, or just getting you that endgame gear you've always wanted. We are ready to help you learn everything you need to play CO at the best performance.

We do host events like Costume Contests, Content Runs, and many more things. We even Roleplay! And best of all, ANYONE CAN JOIN!
--

(Ranks and how they work here)

Everyone at the beginning rank is promoted the following day they are recruited. Anyone at the second rank who has been active may receive a promotion. Afterwards, all ranks are earned by your activity within the SG.
--

(Bonuses for being an Iron Wolf)

Members can put in an order to get Free Heroic Gear and Purple Secondaries modded the way you want, or tailored to what I think would work best for you with provided build information.

Access to 7 Vault Tabs!

A strong sense of pack mentality among your fellow Iron Wolves!

--

If you want in or want to talk about it more, let me know via in-game mail or PM (@DZPlayer122)! (Invites are sent out to the character you contact me with)

Disclaimer: Despite the name and the way I'm promoting this, you do not have to be a furry to join us. We're here for everyone.
Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments