test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Your Dream Team

stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Champions Online Discussion
I played with a bunch of really good players today, so it got me thinking: if you could form a group with any players that you've played with in alerts, rampages, or missions what would be your dream group? You must include yourself.

For me I'd have to say Caliga and Thundrax as Tanks, Beastlord and Todd the Lumberjacks as Support, and Rikku as DPS. This is PVE though... I'd prolly die right off the bat in PVP. :3
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd pretty much be cool with anyone from the forum. Most of you are chill. And even the heated ones are chill. :cool:

My one request? Kaiserin as tank. I know it sounds odd, but I kind of idolize the badass tanking that I've seen her do. Regen and Bestial. o_o Teach me your ways...
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    vitalityprimevitalityprime Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Any four of my Delta teammates.
    _________
    VARIANT

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln-
  • Options
    dr490nbr347hidr490nbr347hi Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Everyone from the rampagers channel.

You guys are awesome.

@dr490nbr347hi / Playing since January 25, '11
    Display normal Internet behavior. Come and make fun (yes, make fun) of my PRIMUS page.
  • Options
    canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Silverspar and Caliga as tanks. Both are *really* good.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • Options
    quasimojo1quasimojo1 Posts: 642 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Everyone from the rampagers channel.

You guys are awesome.

^ Best answer. :smile:

If you want a statistical answer, I can tell you out of the 49 runs I was on, this team did it the most efficiently, with a combined 9156 DPS:

Brightsong Seraph, Dark Cherry, Dawn, Hat Trick, Healix, Raniyah Persephone Cassielah, Satchmo, The Skittler, Vixy Medikipz, ZE2424

(Kind of interesting that the team had 3 healers.)

If you narrow down to the fastest run with 0 player deaths (that I saw), this was the team (again in no particular order):

Aphiel Sielyr Cassielah, Dawn, Diamond Edge, Healix, Hound Archon Ko, Iron Curtain, Jewel Pineapple, Satchmo, Seraph, The Skittler

But I was fortunate to be a part of a lot of great teams, and hardly any bad ones. Rampagers channel has been a great resource I think.
    LTS since 2009. Author of ACT parser module for CO. Founder of Rampagers. Resident curmudgeon.

"Without data, you're just another person with an opinion." -- W. Edwards Deming
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Me. Oh, and 9 other people gathered in any combination from Rampagers, CoPvP, Callitrix, and Conquer, Patriot Act, and Spectre. That second part is less important though.

What? We massagin' egos, I'm gonna massage my own u3u
  • Options
    stellariodragonstellariodragon Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Silverspar and Caliga as tanks. Both are *really* good.

Vitality, Silver Spar and Sai Yuk were really good in Fair and Ice as tanks. Plus there were a bunch of other good tanks from /Rampagers. Like I said so many good players! Hahaha.
  • Options
    helbjornhelbjorn Posts: 678 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Awesome - another circle jerk! I love these!
  • Options
    towershield#4714 towershield Posts: 1,208 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    helbjorn wrote: »
    Awesome - another circle jerk! I love these!

To add to this: I'm sure the OP had good intentions when he started this but threads devoted to handpicking players by name for "Dream Teams" are a bad idea for obvious reasons.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sister Smash and Snake are possibly the best tanks you could run with. They don't even need a healer.

My dream team would probably be one of those two tanking with healix healing then all the rest of us on vent in ranged DPS role like we had yesterday doing fire and ice in under 2 minutes. @.@ Really you know healix is a good healer when satchmo our soldier AT didn't die while keeping aggro on fire. ;D
  • Options
    aceretrieveraceretriever Posts: 239 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I'd pretty much be cool with anyone from the forum. Most of you are chill. And even the heated ones are chill. :cool:

^ This, all the way. Y'all rock, and I'd love to rock with each and every one of you. :3

Whenever you need a tank or DPS, Lupine and Rodeo are at your service. /e bow
    Champions: @ace112233
  • Options
    omnesvanitasomnesvanitas Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Sister Smash and Snake are possibly the best tanks you could run with. They don't even need a healer.

[16:29] [Combat (Self)] Gravitar deals 996 (74495) Crushing Damage to you with Force Detonation.

[22:10] [Combat (Other)] Frosticus deals 10075 (160527) Cold Damage to you with Frozen Dagger.

:'(
  • Options
    mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    [16:29] [Combat (Self)] Gravitar deals 996 (74495) Crushing Damage to you with Force Detonation.

[22:10] [Combat (Other)] Frosticus deals 10075 (160527) Cold Damage to you with Frozen Dagger.

:'(

Being the most defensive you can possibly be in the game doesn't mean much without sister smash aggro. :O
  • Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't need any help!
    *jumps in bat mobile.*
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    unethicalgenkiunethicalgenki Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Scrubs praising scrubs
    quasimojo1 wrote: »
    Rampagers channel has been a great resource for entertainment, watching the people argue over healing and dps numbers (among other things) has brought me hours of laughs.
    Fixed that for you :biggrin:
  • Options
    drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited February 2014

D'aww we love you too. But being silver don't rely on me all that often. While I know much of the mechanics and know my ATs well, not as versatile as you freeform masters :tongue: I try my best at least!

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Me, Caliga, Imp and Brou those guys know that game like the back of their hands so you wouldnt need to explain stuff.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • Options
    themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    To add to this: I'm sure the OP had good intentions when he started this but threads devoted to handpicking players by name for "Dream Teams" are a bad idea for obvious reasons.

I pretty much agree with this too.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • Options
    malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Me, Me, Me, Me and I
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    having me on your team as anybody other than tri-emerald or gourmand guarantees you lose.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    xcaligax wrote: »
    Dream+Team1.jpg

independence-day-salute-o.gif
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • Options
    lilsteffielilsteffie Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    For obvious reasons i will not mention anyone in particular, but im cool running with anyone, especially with you guys on the forums.

Along as you`re considerate i see no problem. :biggrin:
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Handle:@XG3NX

Champions Online.. where we sell lockboxes by the dozen.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    My Dream Team for Sky Carrier is 9 people with GravityThings and Healing Drones/Beams, so i can sit on the upper deck and grab myself some popcorn and work on my tan.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!