test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

When do the rewards undiminish themselves?

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Champions Online Discussion
This is very important to me now for some reason. Is there some way I can figure out when an individual characters Rampage questionite reward will undiminish itself?
Post edited by spinnytop on

Comments

• Options
    championshewolfchampionshewolf Posts: 4,375 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    spinnytop wrote: »
    This is very important to me now for some reason. Is there some way I can figure out when an individual characters Rampage questionite reward will undiminish itself?

Reset is everyday at 6pm central US time. IE the reset happened 32 minutes ago as of this post.
    Champions Online player since September of 2008, forumite since February of 2008.
    Silverspar on PRIMUS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Server reset at 5PM Server time.

That's when dailies change, that's when everything rotates and resets, unless they have specific timers like Nemesis missions.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    reset Is Everyday At 6pm Central Us Time. Ie The Reset Happened 32 Minutes Ago As Of This Post.

O3o To The Nyan-mobile!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    This was the same Time Gravitar's Questionite Rewards reset, always good if you want to Farm her Questionite
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!