test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why don't locked threads get an icon?

zahinderzahinder Posts: 2,382 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Champions Online Discussion
Most web forums I'm on, locked threads get some sort of symbol (usually a, well, lock) to denote that the thread has been locked.

Here, the only way to find out is read a 'thread is locked' final message or notice the lack of a reply button in the thread.

What the heck?
Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
Post edited by zahinder on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I don't think theres any other icons in use either. Use to be.
    Maybe they streamlined the Forum.
    EDIT*
    The Stickied ones have some kind of ...thing on them...
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited February 2014
    For whatever reason, a Locked icon doesn't show on the index. In the thread itself, it does have an icon, though. Not sure why it wasn't set up with a Locked icon in the index, to be honest.
  • kojirohellfirekojirohellfire Posts: 2,075 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    "Tech issues," clearly.
  • akirasanbeerakirasanbeer Posts: 215 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    That's why I get leery whenever I see Biff as the last person to comment on a thread. :tongue:
    "Ah crap; shots must have been fired in this topic..."
    Then, most of the time, I see that he's just commenting on the topic at hand.
  • skcarkskcark Posts: 715 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    For whatever reason, a Locked icon doesn't show on the index. In the thread itself, it does have an icon, though. Not sure why it wasn't set up with a Locked icon in the index, to be honest.

I know why!

PWE: Let's make each game change their forum layouts. NW can be red and STO can be Blue.

People: What about CO?

PWE: What about it? It's lucky it even got included enough to receive the default standard layout!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    skcark wrote: »
    I know why!

PWE: Let's make each game change their forum layouts. NW can be red and STO can be Blue.

People: What about CO?

PWE: What about it? It's lucky it even got included enough to receive the default standard layout!

Actually STO looks like CO and NW....looks more crappier than CO. (heck, i can't even post in NW forums....)
    :biggrin:
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!