test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Die Hard with superheroes

twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Suggestions Box
I think Cryptic North needs to drop whatever they're doing and make this Comic Series concept a reality.

Comments

• crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,585 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Comics don't make money and apparently doesn't bring new players to the game. Its why they dropped Whiteout right before they implemented a real "Complete" version and just crammed them together seeing as it wasn't being played much.

They'll stick with lockboxes, the occasional Store update, and sometimes maybe a mission added every 5 months on average.

Cryptic North is just trying to fix and complete all the messes that their predecessors has left them, while still trying to provide something, ANYTHING to the players.
  • twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    That's because they didn't make Die Hard On A... like they should have.
    My popcorn expiration date is in 2017, you think you could get your proof by then?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • bludskarrbludskarr Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Comics don't make money and apparently doesn't bring new players to the game. Its why they dropped Whiteout right before they implemented a real "Complete" version and just crammed them together seeing as it wasn't being played much.

They'll stick with lockboxes, the occasional Store update, and sometimes maybe a mission added every 5 months on average.

Cryptic North is just trying to fix and complete all the messes that their predecessors has left them, while still trying to provide something, ANYTHING to the players.

I think that's because they don't offer a lot in replay value. Making them a good, solid alternative to leveling a hero would go a long way to fixing that.

New effects for old powers

More EXP for Adventure Packs please.