test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Now Available: Dryad Costume Set!

dwightmcdwightmc Posts: 95 Arc User
edited February 2014 in Super News Network
Get out your fairy dust and wands and get ready to patrol Millennium City in a brand new Dryad costume set available now on the C-store.

http://co.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1084141

- Dwight
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Get out your fairy dust and wands and get ready to patrol Millennium City in a brand new Dryad costume set available now on the C-store.

http://co.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1084141

- Dwight

*Slams money down and buys costume*

BritFist.png

:biggrin:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • zamuelpwezamuelpwe Posts: 668 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The website store is lacking images and it's not showing in the What's New front page.
    "Interesting builds are born from limitations not by letting players put everything into one build."

-Sterga
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    zamuelpwe wrote: »
    The website store is lacking images and it's not showing in the What's New front page.

You can see it in game in the Store...those other things'll get updated later
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    let the weed jokes begin.

heres pictures
    screenshot_2014-01-18-11-14-36_zpsb9b0e7e3.jpg
    screenshot_2014-01-18-11-15-11_zps9827e43b.jpg
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • m1ndfr1km1ndfr1k Posts: 174 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    better than nothing))))
  • meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited January 2014
    Kinda "meh", but could be worse. I'm sure that individual pieces will be of use for many other players.
  • ignengiignengi Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I like the roses and the flower belt. Bracers and boots aren't too bad looking either.
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This costume is a-pollin. :)
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • dheffernandheffernan Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Now we just need some Plant powers so I can re-create some of my favorite City characters....
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,585 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I was hoping for flowerless versions of the bracers and boots.
  • ogremindesogremindes Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Yeah, when making my most recent character I was frequently thinking "this'd be useful if I could just have a basic model without the extra do-dads glued on". I could see this new costume being useful for the Peter-Pan vibe if it didn't have the flower details.

-Ogre
  • spiderdude4spiderdude4 Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Looks nice for those fairy types....Although seeing a guy in that would give me nightmares :eek:

I'm still hoping for a "Military/infiltrator" Armor or, hell, an "Organic Bug/Spider" costume. Do you think they released this for the upcoming Spring? Bit early don't ya think? :tongue:

Still. I know some Living Tree characters or Plant Based heroes will get a kick out of this.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Hope1 ingame. PRIMUS Database Characters
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    The Male Chest Piece look PERFECT for Fantasy and RPG heroes :3
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Purchased. Thanks.

:biggrin:
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hey a set that doesn't clip with its own parts and seem to work well with other parts, except for those from the Victorian and Hex field sets.
  • vizzonevizzone Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    draogn wrote: »
    Hey a set that doesn't clip with its own parts and seem to work well with other parts, except for those from the Victorian and Hex field sets.

Actually, the Flower head on men clips through the chest when they turn their head. Not even the chest piece, the chest itself. Can probably fix that with the sliders, but still.
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    vizzone wrote: »
    Actually, the Flower head on men clips through the chest when they turn their head. Not even the chest piece, the chest itself. Can probably fix that with the sliders, but still.

Ah, guess I didn't see that. Still not as bad as the Victorian set. There is a lot of clipping with that set.
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited January 2014
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,585 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    2chtlza.jpg

I made something with the flower head! \'o'/

Abomination!

Gotta love character customization.
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    2chtlza.jpg

THAT IS AWESOME!!! :biggrin:
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    2chtlza.jpg

Dang, that reminds me of Mike's I shall call it "pet" Venus fly trap , because I swear on all thats stupid that that thing hates me :I
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited January 2014
    2chtlza.jpg

awww. cute. A noxious weed

• gaelyn1gaelyn1 Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    LOL. Just a costume set. I knew it.
    (No hard feelings Jadetora, have a good time with the tailor :tongue:)

Wow, nice screen. A nice monster. It will add nicely with the demons and wolves population in millenium city. :biggrin:

Bye Bye.

"Bampf"
    edited January 2014
    the robot samuraia head fits in with the head peice, unfortunately my pictures dont show the roinesh skin well
    19c9a24a-80ce-4638-ad7c-27002d017528_zps07d58551.jpg
    6fcb6390-f645-48cb-b366-b38fe1cff0fb_zpsa462385f.jpg

edited January 2014
    nepht wrote: »
    Dang, that reminds me of Mike's I shall call it "pet" Venus fly trap , because I swear on all thats stupid that that thing hates me :I

Feed meh...

FEED MEH NAW!

tumblr_m7snq1RxoU1qjhuyko1_500.gif
    chaelk wrote: »
    the robot samuraia head fits in with the head peice, unfortunately my pictures dont show the roinesh skin well

Really cute, I still need to try a female one with the new pieces. ;D
  • voyagersixvoyagersix Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    My sincere thanks for making this set available to males mostly unaltered from the female version (except for the top). Times are changing!
    edited January 2014
    voyagersix wrote: »
    My sincere thanks for making this set available to males mostly unaltered from the female version (except for the top). Times are changing!

I'm pretty sure they have always had both genders for this costume set, as I have said before this set isn't truly new.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Others are getting creative with this set, too.

But honestly, there is something about this that feels familiar. Can't quite put my finger on it. Oh well, I'm sure it will come to me.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,022 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Others are getting creative with this set, too.

But honestly, there is something about this that feels familiar. Can't quite put my finger on it. Oh well, I'm sure it will come to me.

Leave it to Bluhmun to make Awesome costumes out of everything :eek:

Also, I'm thankful that this Set is Unisex and not Genderlocked like a certain pack in Z-store

I can FINALLY have my Satyr who is using Beast Legs, to wear a Skirt:biggrin:
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • stjobestjobe Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    It's a pretty nice little set if you want to make a classic fairytale fairy, dryad, or as in my case, a pixie.

Here's a completely gratuitous shot of Meillandine the Pixie in front of the measuring tape at the tailor in MC, together with an AF Champion Blank for scale:

Pixie.jpg

I'm using almost exlusively Dryad pieces, except for The Bruce from the Victorian set, which I thought was a nice addition for a modern, city-based little pixie :)

Oh, and dragonfly wings instead of the Dryad ones - she started out with those, but I thought the dragonfly ones suited her better.