Comments

• kain29kain29 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Here is my first entry IMG]http://i44.tinypic.com/2udytqs.jpg[/IMG]
  • kain29kain29 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    First entry Ultimate Green Beret

2udytqs.jpg

You know who this is even though i didn't vote for him i thought it would be cool to try it
    I did my best with what i had so here is President Obama!!!!

sq3zgm.jpg
  • rainyfallrainyfall Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This is Medibot. Non-sentient robot programmed to help those in need of medical attention.

screenshot2011072812220.jpg
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    kain29 wrote: »
    Can someone tell me how to put the pics up
    Save your screenshot to an online site - I like Photobucket, some folks swear by Imgur. Then copy the link (in Photobucket, just click in the window that says "Direct Link" off to the side of the picture), come in here, start your message, click on the Insert Image button at the top of the message screen (it's the one that looks like a picture of the moon over some mountains) and paste (Ctrl-V) the link into the window that pops up. Click "OK", and your image will appear! You can put up to four of these per post, but in this particular thread that might be pushing it... :smile:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Heres mine

7557ea7ad3e7d304b32ab24728b722871390455034.jpg

Half Naked Trucker Man!
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • thejimbo27thejimbo27 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    photo.php?fbid=1450956605118504&set=pb.100006125340810.-2207520000.1390456217.&type=3&theater

Marcia Law is a former Texas ranger, turned federal marshal, specializing in handling paranormal criminals.
  • bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Cadmium Chef:
    8yy7kl7.png
    "Ciao, amici! Today, Chef Cadnium shall show you how to prepare a pizza."
    UFlWcvA.png
    "No pizza is possible without the variable of dough, of course, so we'll start with that."
    y8v0uyc.png
    Also, when putting your pizza into the oven, be wary of grease fires. This is of course accounting for any flammable articles you might be wearing and or any flammaCORE OVERHEATING EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN.
    OwZFE5g.png
    "Thank you for joining me today on my culinary adventure. Tune in next time when I will teach you how to cook: Greek Salad! Ciao."
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ninjapiff wrote: »
    Possibly the Most Heroic Of All...

The Cryptic Game Developer!

Heh....someone should make the hamster that powers the servers:biggrin:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Heh....someone should make the hamster that powers the servers:biggrin:

You've made me want to make a trailturtle clone now, like how he looks in real life. -_-
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    You've made me want to make a trailturtle clone now, like how he looks in real life. -_-

I might make a Gentleman Crush clone, all the crap I give that guy in the forumites channel and he just rises above it. He also knows who the Sunbro is, thats a hero in my books.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • captaincasauboncaptaincasaubon Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Emergency doin' his thing. 'Nuff said!

ifGZjIx.jpg?1

Rg6k2Na.jpg

dNPvakY.jpg

5EUD0jm.jpg
    Play Hard!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Casaubon ~
  • captaincasauboncaptaincasaubon Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    48rJ1te.jpg
    Play Hard!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

@Casaubon ~
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Everyday hero? Bruce Ratty is too rich to have a day job....but by night
    (click picture and make it bigger...giggty)

RATSTORYCC_edited-3.jpg
  • panzynutz1panzynutz1 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Hey Champions!

It's that time again hold onto your hats, Champions, because we're running another Costume Contest!

With a theme like Everyday Heroes, you can get as creative as you want. The theme definitely includes teachers/professors, the Coast Guard, Soldiers, but we're glad for out-of-the-box solutions - make whatever your heart desires.

Over the next few weeks you can post a screenshot of your costume Here that fits this theme. You can have multiple characters in your entry if you want, within reason.

The costume contest will run until Tuesday 2/4 at 7:00 PM PST. Any entries posted after that time will not be accepted.

There will be a total of 5 winners:

2 for Most Creative

2 for Most Entertaining

1 Random winner

Winners will receive Action Figures that will be sent via email or in-game mail. We?ll try to have them out midway through February; might be earlier.

Have Fun and Good Luck!

- Dwight
    Tribes@CrispTribe

d141ae64f133ac89f785e8ddf94a4a17?AccessKeyId=4A1C88B207ED6F9B8BD9&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
  • themightydorkthemightydork Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    When Riot Squad isn't fighting super villains, he still fights crime in Millennium City as MCPD Officer Ryan Smith.

TMD_Riot_Cop.jpg
  • captainfenechcaptainfenech Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    original.jpg?1390484653

Deputy Mary just passin' the time . . . .

@meritaten
  • ignengiignengi Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Removed multiple entry

- @ignengi
  • guardianettieguardianettie Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Ms. Salem, teacher and student at Westside High

Lily Salem motivates her students on a daily basis to do well, even when the surrounding environment of gangs almost makes learning impossible. But there's more to her than meets the eye. She practically haunts Westside High School.

original.png?1390489573

Most of Lily's clothes tend to be dated. Minus her teddy bear backpack and new glasses, she is wearing an outfit mostly from the 1920s.
    edited January 2014
    Over the next few weeks you can post a screenshot of your costume Here that fits this theme. You can have multiple characters in your entry if you want, within reason............- Dwight

Hello Dwight, I'd just like to get a little confirmation of the rules for this. If I look at what you wrote, I would guess that we are each only allowed one entry.

Also, I'm just wondering how many characters is too many. Perhaps you could tell us what "within reason" means.

Thanks in advance :smile:
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ignengiignengi Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Hello Dwight, I'd just like to get a little confirmation of the rules for this. If I look at what you wrote, I would guess that we are each only allowed one entry.

Also, I'm just wondering how many characters is too many. Perhaps you could tell us what "within reason" means.

Looks like I may have misinterpreted the rules. A clarification would be great. :) Thanks!
    edited January 2014
    Now that I read it again, it looks like you can only have one entry but any number of characters per that one entry? Oops. I entered 6 costumes for one character. Looks like it's time to edit my posts!

Edit: now each of my posts feature a new character!
  • malvoumalvou Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Edit:Merged with my original post
    edited January 2014
    Now that I read it again, it looks like you can only have one entry but any number of characters per that one entry? Oops. I entered 6 costumes for one character. Looks like it's time to edit my posts!

Edit: now each of my posts feature a new character!

That sounds like many entries.

Dwight wrote this in the original post...
    Over the next few weeks you can post a screenshot of your costume Here that fits this theme. You can have multiple characters in your entry if you want, within reason....- Dwight

For me it sounds like one entry = one post. That's why I'd like confimation.
    zrdRBy8.png
  • r9xchaosr9xchaos Posts: 533
    edited January 2014
    bluhman wrote: »
    Cadmium Chef:
    8yy7kl7.png
    "Ciao, amici! Today, Chef Cadnium shall show you how to prepare a pizza."
    UFlWcvA.png
    "No pizza is possible without the variable of dough, of course, so we'll start with that."
    y8v0uyc.png
    Also, when putting your pizza into the oven, be wary of grease fires. This is of course accounting for any flammable articles you might be wearing and or any flammaCORE OVERHEATING EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN.
    OwZFE5g.png
    "Thank you for joining me today on my culinary adventure. Tune in next time when I will teach you how to cook: Greek Salad! Ciao."

How did you get those animations, ietms and location?

Edit: location is hideout i think...
  • pharephare Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This is Deyanira in her Park Ranger uniform.

2d9o4g3.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ye6x.jpg

Gotta give props to insanity for reporting on the scene sometimes :P
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • melphyxmelphyx Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    CO%20pheng.jpg?psid=1&ck=0&ex=720
  • goranh4goranh4 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    1493323_237196563125200_154327279_o.jpg
  • randomchance4242randomchance4242 Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited January 2014

From the forum post, maybe one entry... But looking at the original news post, the last sentence in Dwight's post there says "Remember Champions, have fun, be creative and enter as many times as you want. Good luck everyone!"

So unless that's changed in the interim, it seems like multiple entries should be ok? Maybe?
  • stormk1ttenstormk1tten Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I made this costume a while back. My catgirl is training to be an EMT / Paramedic.

emt_costume_zpsf35e1887.png
    edited January 2014
    Okay. I think that is my confusion then-the discrepancy between the launcher post and the forum post. Time to re-enter my Chiyoko costumes!

original.png?1390395180
    original.png?1390395189
    original.png?1390428640
    original.png?1390428986
    edited January 2014
    From the forum post, maybe one entry... But looking at the original news post, the last sentence in Dwight's post there says "Remember Champions, have fun, be creative and enter as many times as you want. Good luck everyone!"

So unless that's changed in the interim, it seems like multiple entries should be ok? Maybe?

But how are they choosing one random one? Surely if you just keep on making a "new costume" and posting it here and they are actually fairly "good and relevant" surely it's fairly unfair in comparison to the people who just put in one. Should I go out and show like all of the hundreds of costumes I have? -_- Doesn't make much sense.
  • eiledoneiledon Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    well i just picked the costumes I already had and use for my characters that I felt were relevant to the theme of "everyday hero". I am sure even the random winner will be from the narrowed down list of "finalist hopefuls". But i may be wrong.
    edited January 2014
    That's where the "within reason" comes into play.
    edited January 2014
    Okay, then I suppose this one may fit as oddly as it may sound.

I personally hate flies. You know when a fly get's in your house and it's like one of the really big ones that you'd usually find on cow pat? Well don't fear because the hero venus fly trap is here to save they day!

"Yay!"

2chtlza.jpg

Well, he certainly is a hero to me.
  • rior88rior88 Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited January 2014

2chtlza.jpg

Hahaha wow that one is awsome!
  • solastriussolastrius Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Scientists are kicked around a lot by the villains of Millennium City. Sometimes they return the favor.

DocGroPic_zps6708153f.jpg
  • algoqueseyoalgoqueseyo Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Subject A-27 as you can see in the next picture, is an everyday hero. By fighting a strong disease which got him all time in hospital for daily blood transfusion, which temporaly stops this disease from making his skin lime-coloured and weak, his hair to fall out, open wounds all over the body by simply moving.. and so many other problems...
    9qlp.jpg

but tired of this... he reveals himself
    qyui.jpg

He decides to escape the hospital and get enough gadgets to scan and drain blood from those who doesnt deserve it, hes now known as Power-Up
    m1m9.jpg
    c3tp.jpg
    Living to fight crime... he would die otherwise
  • ninjapiffninjapiff Posts: 282 Arc User
    edited January 2014

I personally hate flies. You know when a fly get's in your house and it's like one of the really big ones that you'd usually find on cow pat? Well don't fear because the hero venus fly trap is here to save they day!

"Yay!"

2chtlza.jpg

"Feed me, Seymour!"
    It makes sense, if you don't think about it.
    Okay here's another fairly "wild" out of the box suggestion.

2u8kxuv.jpg

It is of course PTS's very own debugger working tirelessly to make sure everything is working before the stuff is launched. He is there all day every day levelling people to 40 and giving them fairly cheap stuff to test out.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Beat Cop.

Assignment: Westside

Name: Kelly D'Angelo

Son of an Irish mother and an Italian father. Very Catholic.

Like all Police Offices, he does not consider himself a hero. Just a fella' in Blue doing what he can to keep the peace. He also helps out The Supers whenever he can.

An ex-Soldier, he's a expert with all types of fire arms. Even knows how to take down the bad guys without killing them. When asked why that's important to him he always says the same thing.

"I went to school with about half of these guys and the other half I knew from church. More importantly, I know their mom's. I just don't want to be the guy who has to look into a mother's eyes, and tell her 'I killed your kid' I just don't think I could handle that."

"So I try my best to bring 'em in alive. All of 'em. It's worked so far." And this is where Kelly pulls out his Saint Christopher metal, kisses it, then makes a sign of the cross. He looks up at the sky and winks knowingly.
    BeatCop-001.jpg

Costume_ZedBrightlander_Beat+Cop+1b-guns_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_443823931.jpgCostume_ZedBrightlander_Beat+Cop+-shortsleeves_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_443897353.jpg
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • fuffydudofdoomfuffydudofdoom Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Wow, how fantastic! I've had a firefighter character for years, and now he's suddenly incredibly relevant!
    sO2MN5ul.png

This is Hotshot.

He uses the soldier archetype (Get it? Hot? Shot? 'Cause fire, and bullets... heh...) but his power is superspeed. I always had in the back of my mind a notion of him putting out a fire in a nuclear plant and getting superpowers that way, but to be honest I never got in depth with any kind of backstory for this guy. I mostly just use him to play the game and that's it.

I'll be honest, it was really difficult to get his helmet and face gear to look right.

He is a firefighter, though, and an everyday hero. Here are some more pictures of him, without the glamour shot treatment:
    pmbWcxe.jpgeeviVZ4.pngKMF0ryy.png
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    ChampionsOnline_2014-01-23_10-09-21copy.jpg
  • springhawkspringhawk Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Claire, "Daily City" Reporter
    c_reporter.jpg

c_reporter2.jpg

Officer Mills (MCPD)
    c_cop.jpg

The Ringmaster, Vibora Bay Circus Manager
    c_ringmaster.jpg
  • distructo2distructo2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
  • distructo2distructo2 Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    FireOfDead
    h9x0.jpg
    The Mega Police Man
    lj5u.jpg
  • darkarchon93darkarchon93 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    7gnLSfV.jpg?1
    8P2ci3T.jpg?1
    8LkthjX.jpg?1

Two of my characters costume.

Darklight Archon is the bottom character and Zero is the top two.

Cheers =p