test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

An Sg filled with robots that can change into vehicles and other stuff too

cyanavengercyanavenger Posts: 17 Arc User
So I want to make an SG that would consist of members that were robots that could, transform, if you will into vehicles, animals, or other things. It would be an RPSG and if you look online you can find that with some creativity and imagination you can make these... transmorphers? It actually gives a pretty decent purpose to the vehicles that they added a while ago and I have been trying a couple out and they're pretty fun! If this sounds like something you would be interested in I would very much like to talk.

I have run a guild before for quite some time and I want to run one again. I am looking for active players that love to RP. My handle is @CyanAvenger and I am online most weekday evenings around six or seven pm and I play a lot on the weekends. I have been a gold member for a while and I plan on continuing for quite some time. Hit me up in-game or send me mail!

Update: I have begun the SG! Hit me up in game to join.
Post edited by cyanavenger on

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2013
    So I have an SG set up and ready to go, now I just need good hearted people to help get it running. I know there is a fan base for transformers and I would think there'd be more people flocking to this. I have some pretty solid ideas and I would be open to discussing them. Chat me up in game, let's get this going.
  • Options
    zyborg2zyborg2 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    ...one of my characters IS a robot, so that might be cool... but I don't have any money. That limits my options in the Transmorphing part.... not sure what to do about that.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    There would be plenty of Mechanoids that don't take alternate forms, have yet to take alternate forms, or even some that take the forms of animals! I have a character called Romulus Pax that "transmorphs" into a wolf. If anyone wants some ideas they can come to me and talk.
    On another note; when we get things up and running I plan on doing SG events that have significant prizes. One idea I have is a costume contest for SG members only that would have a vehicle as the first place prize. I can probably do something like that once a month without the wife gripin' at me. I really want to get this SG off the ground and make it one for the ages. I want peopl to know about the Transmorphers!
  • Options
    zyborg2zyborg2 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    As Paladin VI, I would like to join...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    This is Steel Sentinel with a priority one alert. I have encountered Negatrons on this unique world known by its inhabitants as Earth. The Negatron, Iron Tyrant, has sent out a call to arms to his fellow Negatrons so that they may conquer this planet. We, as a just society, cannot allow this to happen. I am officially requesting all Protectrons to heed my distress call and lend assistance if able. Need I remind you why we should act to stop these wayward mechs? http://co-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=3527521#post3527521
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    The group is up and running. We are looking forward to our events and RP sessions. Please come and check us out! You can shoot a mail or whisper to @CyanAvenger in game to get involved. Going to be fun! See you there.