test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bonus Questionite Weekend!

dwightmcdwightmc Posts: 95 Arc User
edited January 2014 in Super News Network
Running low on Questionite? Need to add some legacy auras to your collection? Get double Questionite all this weekend!

More info: http://co.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1080311

Thanks!

Dwight
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Dwight MC doesn't have a custom community-designed character. Why aren't we forcing him to do so? He has posted on our thread and used the sacred 'administrator' title. He must complete the ritual.

ATTACK! A CONTEST IS IN ORDER!!!

Hold him down, take his pants off, and let's get this ball rolling.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    This is great news. Thanks!
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I was about to take a week break from CO but after I after I saw this, NOPE i will keep playing this week as well! :biggrin:
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Dwight MC doesn't have a custom community-designed character. Why aren't we forcing him to do so? He has posted on our thread and used the sacred 'administrator' title. He must complete the ritual.

ATTACK! A CONTEST IS IN ORDER!!!

Seconded!!!
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Thank you for the double Questionite weekend! :smile:
  • voyagersixvoyagersix Posts: 232 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Does double Q affect the new crates of Questionite that contain 25,000+ Q?
  • flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    take his pants off, and let's get this ball rolling.

That sounds... emasculating... :eek:
    dwightmc wrote: »
    Running low on Questionite? YESNeed to add some legacy auras to your collection? NOGet double Questionite all this weekend! OK

More info: http://co.perfectworld.com/news/?p=1080311

Thanks!

Dwight

thank you..
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Mmmh, favoloso, TY!

• sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    That sounds... emasculating... :eek:

Well, it scared him into uploading his own avatar, so... Mission Accomplished?
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I think it is quite appropriate that this weekend be a Q Weekend since Questionite was Martin Luther King's favorite super-powered mineral.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I think it is quite appropriate that this weekend be a Q Weekend since Questionite was Martin Luther King's favorite super-powered mineral.
    I don't know - Dr. King was apparently a bit of a Trekkie (he was famously responsible for talking Nichelle Nichols out of quitting Star Trek after she found out the studio had been withholding her fan mail), so that might actually be Dilithium... :smile:
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    I actually forgot 2x Q weekends was a thing.

.....Yay.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • toooldforthistoooldforthis Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As of 10:15 AM server time, the bonus Q does not seem to be applying to either Gravitar or alerts.
  • lordgarlordgar Posts: 267 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    As of 10:15 AM server time, the bonus Q does not seem to be applying to either Gravitar or alerts.

Apologies for that, it took a few minutes to activate. The bonus Q is now in effect.
  • toooldforthistoooldforthis Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lordgar wrote: »
    Apologies for that, it took a few minutes to activate. The bonus Q is now in effect.

Thank you, it does seem to be working for alerts.

Unfortunately, I'm gathering that Gravitar doesn't seem to be included in that definition.
  • mcgarnacklemcgarnackle Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    lordgar wrote: »

Just completed Gravitar, the Q reward is not double the usual amount.
    edited January 2014
    Just completed Gravitar Number 2. Still no double Q reward.
    edited January 2014
    Gravitar X 3 and no double Q. Looks like Kevin Poe is going to take a beating instead. GG Cryptic.
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    Gravitar X 3 and no double Q. Looks like Kevin Poe is going to take a beating instead. GG Cryptic.

It doesn't say in the blog post Q boxes are included in the 2x.....or are they...?

(I did Kevin Poe on one of my lowbie alts and was still normal numbers, must of been when the activation was delayed earlier today)

EDIT: Never mind they do, I was one of the unfortunate ones to start farming for Q boxes right at the top of the hour to see the 2x weren't in effect fully.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    sounds like its NORMAL alerts, not the rampage,
    not mission drops,

anyone tried adventure packs?
    anyone tried Numnums, I mean Nemcon?

edited January 2014
    chaelk wrote: »
    sounds like its NORMAL alerts, not the rampage,
    not mission drops,

anyone tried adventure packs?
    anyone tried Numnums, I mean Nemcon?

This
    > "(Note: Gravitar's Questionite is not doubled.)" has since been added to the description of what qualifies for double Q. It was NOT there originally.
  • ogremindesogremindes Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    It seems crisis wrapper missions also don't count. But then, it seems like I'm the only one that still does Crisis on Monster Island.

-Ogre
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    jonsills wrote: »
    I don't know - Dr. King was apparently a bit of a Trekkie (he was famously responsible for talking Nichelle Nichols out of quitting Star Trek after she found out the studio had been withholding her fan mail), so that might actually be Dilithium... :smile:
    Yeah, he did do that, didn't he. :frown:

{ shakes fist a jonsills, yells at at ceiling, echoes of yell fade away } :mad:

JOOOOOOOON! JOOOOOOOON! JOOOOOOOON! JOOOOOOOON! JOOOOOOOON! JOOOOOOOON! JOOOOOOOON!

:smile:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    only 15 more alts with 2 or more alert missions to go, then i can do the other acct
    This is one of the tiems where it is both good and bad to have alt-itus

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    edited January 2014
    A while back I accumulated enough Questionite for a purple offensive secondary for my Main. Recently I thought about starting the grind to acquire enough Q to outfit him with the other two secondaries. Given that I have a few other alts I like to play and how long it can take a single character to acquire 300,000 Q I was staring at many months of work. Then I discovered the thread on how to exchange Q among characters in a single account, and along came the double Q long weekend. Bingo! By the end of the event I had the required amount. The catalyst sale was also a great help. So, many thanks to Cryptic for the timing of this event. Bring on the Justice gear! :biggrin:
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!