test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Hello! Lost after CoX. Not thrilled with DCUO.

luciferion3luciferion3 Posts: 4
edited December 2013 in Introductions
I played CoX from Issue 4 on and I've been jumping from game to game since the servers went down. I tried DCUO for 6 months and I like certain things about the game, but it's not enough to keep me there. I've only been playing Champions for a few days but it's resonating way more with me. Hit me up @Xymox8 if you want to team up.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey there.

Hope you feel at home.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • Options
    twg042370twg042370 Posts: 592 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I played CoX from Issue 4 on and I've been jumping from game to game since the servers went down. I tried DCUO for 6 months and I like certain things about the game, but it's not enough to keep me there. I've only been playing Champions for a few days but it's resonating way more with me. Hit me up @Xymox8 if you want to team up.

I hope you enjoy it.

Just remember: This isn't Second Life in Capes. When you've used up all of the content (and you will in a couple of months if you're thorough) and are feeling bored, go play something else. You'll be happier in general and even happier when you come back down the road.
    edited December 2013
    gradii wrote: »
    hi, I'd be happy to team up with you sometime and help you learn the game :D

I have many friends who came from CoH maybe I can add you to the list :3

I'm @DaZee, message me, or I'll message you or mail you k?

Sounds good! I'll be on tonight so I'll message you at some point. :smile:
  • Options
    xcelsior41xcelsior41 Posts: 1,056 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Welcome :smile:
    Buffing everything to stupid high levels and nerfing everything to piss poor levels yields the same results, but not the same community reactions.

42 40s, LTSer.