test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter Event and Winter Wonderland Lockbox Now Live!

dwightmcdwightmc Posts: 95 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Super News Network
Hey Everyone,

The Winter Event and the New Winter Wonderland Lockbox are now live! Login now to check out the March of the Mecha Soldiers custom alert and All the items you can get from the Winter Wonderland Lockboxes, which includes a Santa Costume Set and a Winter Sleigh!

Read more about the Winter Event here and Find out all the items you can get from the Lockbox here.
Post edited by dwightmc on

Comments

• Options
    gaelyn1gaelyn1 Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "Legion Gear is incredibly powerful, and is only available in lockboxes."

And you're proud to say it... :biggrin:

Sorry, i will spend my money elsewhere, until there is new playable content on co other than a ridiculous alert every 2 or 3 months, and no more pay to win with stuff only in lockboxes.
    Ok, technically it can't be p2w because there is not pvp since you've killed it with on alert and doing nothing for the pvp since more than a year.
    I have some characters to buy on Marvel heroes or some vehicules to buy on swtor or some new game to buy on steam. They will give me more enjoyment for the same price that some keys to play with no new content.

Have a good Christmas and a good new year.
  • Options
    cybersoldier1981cybersoldier1981 Posts: 2,501 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    WELL THEN.

Um, the sleigh looks cool, but it's not my interest. And, despite how harsh Gaelyn sounds... I will say that I don't see the point in getting legion gear if there's nothing new to do in the game. If I didn't have a set already, I'd do it maybe. But just being realistic, I don't see myself slogging through the levels again.

But, good job on the auras and the recent costumes. Really good stuff.

(Note: The robot samurai head is still pretty massive)
  • Options
    chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    haven't seen the sleigh yet but love the santa costume

The Grandfather winter gear, still doesn't scale with your level, its stuck at whatever level you get it at.
    it's only PvP, its not the main part of the game. They should have some rewards but NOT best gear in game.
    I'm glad the gear is gone from it, sick of the arrogant farmers.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!