My hot new album

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
edited December 2013 in The Hero Games
I made this dumb thing. Enjoy. http://youtu.be/6oCPP49wGeE
Post edited by spinnytop on

Comments

• salamander007salamander007 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What the hell is this, I suggest you learn from the masters of rap. Have you got kash like kashmaN bM (BEASTMODE!!!) then you can learn from the #1 rapper in Canada, Brad AKA ShaGuar AKA kashman bM. At the moment you just sound like messiah in the shower.
  • amy#8731 amy Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    What the hell is this, I suggest you learn from the masters of rap. Have you got kash like kashmaN bM (BEASTMODE!!!) then you can learn from the #1 rapper in Canada, Brad AKA ShaGuar AKA kashman bM. At the moment you just sound like messiah in the shower.

420% Agreed, this man can't rap and I suggest he ups his game. Tech N9ne is better than this, and Tech N9ne is horrible!!! Try to be like Lil' Wayne or something, dawg. You'll be making all the paper like the rad Brad AKA ShaGuar AKA kashman bM (BEAST MOOODE!!!!!)
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    "This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing. "

AheuaheauehaAUEhau xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • hdaggerzhdaggerz Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Pfft penny, you really want to mess with me. Well come hospital and we shall PvP. You see, I am the greatest around and if you haven't heard of me well clearly you know nothing about how to build for PvP... Me and my SG run every BASH, every one of us are truly boss so you better not say anything about us or we'll force you to leave the game. I build to win, no body can even test me I just own their asses too easy.

Even if you copy me you wouldn't even get close to my r9 legion vigilante legacy gear. If you want I can help you out with a build though, I'll tell you which powers you should be using just don't be one of these people that PM me 24/7. They have made me a ton of G though. Just remember if you team up on me, I'll get my entire SG to spawn kill you until you leave if you don't back down now I'll be forced to declare war on you penny we all just retconned!

Too be honest sometimes I wonder why I still play CO but I suppose all the acclaim I get from farming you is what keeps me going...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    pallihwtf wrote: »
    "This video is unlisted. Be considerate and think twice before sharing. "

AheuaheauehaAUEhau xD

Just for you my sweet scotch bonnet, I have gone public.
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Maybe he knows the meaning of life.

• lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    OMG! SO horrible! :eek:

What did you use for beats? A Casio keyboard from the 80's?
    Don't do that again. Or i will hunt you down. No, really.
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Is this supposed to be serious, or some sort of insider joke? I don't get it.
    Either way, i muted it and opened this, because rap is not so cool. (in my opinion)
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Either way, i muted it and opened this, because rap is not so cool. (in my opinion)

Of course it's serious. After all.... pvp is serious business :3
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Erk. Even the jokes and funsies are being old.

• stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited December 2013

Hahahahaha.

He + Apollo Mg (Magnesium?) = best rappers in the galaxy.
  • aetam1aetam1 Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Of course it's serious. After all.... pvp is serious business :3

I would be shocked if you ever posted something that is not completely serious.

My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
  • lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    OK. So i found ONE song that the OP's rap is better than.

Thanks for posting some dude yelling behind blaring guitars and drums gone wild like he just got his wee wee stuck in the door. WOW!
    edited December 2013
    OK. So i found ONE song that the OP's rap is better than.

Thanks for posting some dude yelling behind blaring guitars and drums gone wild like he just got his wee wee stuck in the door. WOW!

Hey, hey, his name is Mark Hunter from the band Chimaira. The song is funny, i agree.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" rofl...

I'd like to demand a track about peeveepee, similiar to his style. *cough*
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Hey, hey, his name is Mark Hunter from the band Chimaira. The song is funny, i agree.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" rofl...

I'd like to demand a track about peeveepee, similiar to his style. *cough*

I demand hero's of darkness do a cover, because you know... They are all dark and all.

"DEATH, DEATH, KILL EVERYOOOONNE, DEAL WITH DARKNESS, DARK STUFF YEAAAHHH!"

Their cover will make that song famous, true story.
    edited December 2013
    I demand hero's of darkness do a cover, because you know... They are all dark and all.

"DEATH, DEATH, KILL EVERYOOOONNE, DEAL WITH DARKNESS, DARK STUFF YEAAAHHH!"

Their cover will make that song famous, true story.

Heroes of dumbness used to be my SG, for about 15 minutes... omg...