test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Most annoying powers in the game

danlimdanlim Posts: 31 Arc User
edited December 2013 in Power Discussion
Hi y'all,

For the sake of curiosity, I was wondering if I can get your opinion on what are the most annoying powers in the game and why.

Thanks and have a good'r... Dan :)
Post edited by danlim on

Comments

  • lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    danlim wrote: »
    Hi y'all,

    For the sake of curiosity, I was wondering if I can get your opinion on what are the most annoying powers in the game and why.

    Thanks and have a good'r... Dan :)
    I can only speak for my self but...

    NW stealth attack. Stealth. Super high damage. Not that bad if you have toon with stealth sight. But without...
    Ebon Ruin. 100ft debuffer. Everybody and their mom has it, that's the most annoying thing imo. Not original.
    Sleep. When combined with NW... Game over! Feels really cheap.
    Room-sweeper (Although, i love this power myself):rolleyes: Weeeeeeeeeeee!

    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the PWE Community Rules and Policies -Kaiserin
  • xydaxydaxydaxyda Posts: 817 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    This being the internet and everything...how do I know you will use this knowledge for good and not evil?
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    danlim wrote: »
    Hi y'all,

    For the sake of curiosity, I was wondering if I can get your opinion on what are the most annoying powers in the game and why.

    Thanks and have a good'r... Dan :)

    The Circles. They force you to stay stationary in order to gain their benefits.
  • danlimdanlim Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    xydaxyda wrote: »
    This being the internet and everything...how do I know you will use this knowledge for good and not evil?

    you can trust me, i'm one of the good guys ;)
  • crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Pulse Beam Rifle and Gravity Pulse because they have been shown to cause siezures in epileptic players. I do not suffer from this condition myself but many times in the Bleak Harbinger Alert I would have to take breaks after running it because of the headaches and eyestrain I would get from Gravity Pulse on the eleventy billion freakin hover bikes there.

    TK Maelstrom because it's a fun power I use on my Telepath which can literally cause either slideshows or SNRs for the people with me. This is especially true for the 1st area of the "A Stitch in Time" Alert with all the destructable objects.

    BTW, Lovehammer, could you please edit your post so it's less offensive and dumb? Randomly replacing similar sounding words with "gay" doesn't make you seem clever in the least. It actually has the opposite result. This does not mean that I think you, specifically, are offensive or dumb(so please do not take it that way) only your comment. :wink:
    2s9bzbq.jpg
    Join Date: Aug 2009 | Title: Devslayer
  • avianosavianos Posts: 5,695 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I will agree with crosschan on this! Your Post sounds Obnoxious and offensive

    Telekinetic Maelstrom

    I LOVE this Power
    I USE this Power!


    BUT

    It Murders your FPS

    The Number of Debris DO NOT SCALE with the Max physics debris objects slider like the Earth Powers do! but it's effected by the Visual FX Quality Which I have set on Medium and result to be still annoying!

    All those Debris INCREASE the CPU Levels to dangerous laggy degree!
    If you hit Objects your CPU is Screwed from the number of Debris this power SPAM!
    This also happens when someone ELSE use the power!

    THIS POWER NEED TO BE FIXED! It need to be scales with Max physics debris objects slider NOT Visual FX Quality
    :mad:

    Also Hurricane cause Lag, but to a lower degree! But can be still deadly since the Gamepad/Keyboard buttons do NOT factual well during LAG!
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point
    Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergies
    Playing since 1 February 2011 90+ Characters (7 ATs, 83 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Things I hate because they're too effective:
    Epidemic: Because nothing says easymode like holding a button to let out a high-damage AoE maintain and, if you build for it, one that you can maintain forever. And you can move while using it. Really, really fast. Why don't I hate Hurricane and Lead Tempest? Hurricane knocks enemies around and divides its damage into two parts which is annoying, and you can't move with Lead Tempest.

    The Infernal Powerset in general: Setting cruise control on the one-way road to Easyville! Infinite energy, massive damage, easily made survivable...

    Devour Essence: Instant Tank, just add Con and Str!

    Ascension: Breaks TP-less PvE encounters and makes PvP a chore.

    Con Superstat: What's that? You want a stat that gives you more HP and gives you more benefits if its your primary Superstat? OK! Constitution for you!

    Dragon Uppercut: The shining star of the Unarmed Martial Arts tree outclasses its two non-Dragon brethren with ease! I still use it, mind.

    Things I hate because they're gimped in some silly way:
    Assault Rifle: Why am I self-snared when I shoot when Mr. Ranged Telekinesis can move at full speed when firing TK Assault? Ugh.

    Ninja Leaves: Why am I being pulled down when I'm teleporting? I paid for this to take over Teleport...

    The Sorcery powerset in general: I don't like the FX, I don't like the general playstyle it supports, and I don't like any of the passives' fX either. That will be fixed soon.

    The Gadgeteering powerset in general: Gimmicks. Gimmicks all over. At least Pulse Beam Rifle exists. Chainsaw Gauntlet also gets the stamp of approval.

    Burning Chi Fist: Why isn't this a Dragon move? It'd be nice if it were a Dragon move...

    Open Palm Strike: See above.
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    keikomyst wrote: »
    Con Superstat: What's that? You want a stat that gives you more HP and gives you more benefits if its your primary Superstat? OK! Constitution for you!

    Great. Another one who's bitter over the dodge nerf.
  • ayonachanayonachan Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If by 'annoying' you mean that it is..just.............Telekinesis. It-....no comment.

    If by 'annoying' you mean that it is extremely fun to use to annoying things. Firesnake. My End-Game is making those damn rude NPCs run in terror! They are gonna think twice before pushing ME from the tailor!

    If by 'annoying' you mean that I personally hate it whenever I see people use it. Redirect Force. They either need to make the buff multiplicative or make the resistance it gives actually worth the damn energy cost to sustain. It is just downright insignificant and extremely useless.

    And then there is AoAC and any rank above 1 for AoB.....Yeaaaaaaaaa..
  • kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Of all the powers in the game, and I use(d) them all, there is only one that outright annoys me.

    Steady Shot.

    It's clunky in that it interferes with subsequent power activations more than any other energy building power to the point where there is an actual learning curve to get your rotations to actually come off properly while the power is running without detoggling it. I repeat, there is a learning curve, to something as simple as activating one power or a chain of powers after an energy builder when every other energy builder in the game does not have this issue.
    ________________________________________________
    My Amazon author page
    How to build a freeform character...the Kenpo way
    Demon Keypo's Building Guide
    Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    If annoying in the sense that it is so fragile in team play (unless you are lucky and find players who know how to play with a crowd controller)...

    EGO SLEEP.

    Whilst I do love this power and being able to force super villains into nap time with it, in team play it is so fragile and that annoys me.

    Generally, Force Geyser, simply because it is a very reliable knock, and acts as a great interrupt. I am seriously considering using it one day.
  • lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    crosschan wrote: »
    Pulse Beam Rifle and Gravity Pulse because they have been shown to cause siezures in epileptic players. I do not suffer from this condition myself but many times in the Bleak Harbinger Alert I would have to take breaks after running it because of the headaches and eyestrain I would get from Gravity Pulse on the eleventy billion freakin hover bikes there.

    TK Maelstrom because it's a fun power I use on my Telepath which can literally cause either slideshows or SNRs for the people with me. This is especially true for the 1st area of the "A Stitch in Time" Alert with all the destructable objects.

    BTW, Lovehammer, could you please edit your post so it's less offensive and dumb? Randomly replacing similar sounding words with "gay" doesn't make you seem clever in the least. It actually has the opposite result. This does not mean that I think you, specifically, are offensive or dumb(so please do not take it that way) only your comment. :wink:
    I didn't mean to offend. Clever it was not. At the time, i thought it was... duh. A play on words is all it was. Nothing malicious behind it.

    I apologize if i did offend anyone.
  • gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wrathsoul1 wrote: »
    Great. Another one who's bitter over the dodge nerf.

    ..what? Con has no benefit to dodges save for the SMALL dodge chance you get from a spec. And it IS small, at most a 4% IIRC.
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ..what? Con has no benefit to dodges save for the SMALL dodge chance you get from a spec. And it IS small, at most a 4% IIRC.

    I meant that as in, chances are, the ones who trusted their character's lives on dodge gear will be forced to either choose Con as a superstat, gear up on defense and/or use a defensive passive like, in this case, Lightning Reflexes.
  • lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    When you "assume"...

    Anyway, another power that annoys to no end are "Interrupts".
    That's why i use them. :wink:
  • gaarafrednorrispgaarafrednorrisp Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wrathsoul1 wrote: »
    I meant that as in, chances are, the ones who trusted their character's lives on dodge gear will be forced to either choose Con as a superstat, gear up on defense and/or use a defensive passive like, in this case, Lightning Reflexes.

    I think Keiko was more angry over how unbelievably cruel CON Primary is when coupled with a good amount of builds, same with STR primary and Int primary. Like AoPMs that just stat for their primary SS.
    AWWWW CHAMPIONS UNIVERSE! DON'T YOU DARE. BE SOUR. CLAP FOR YOUR NIGHTMARE AND FEEEEEEEEEEEL THE POWAAAAAAH!
  • keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    wrathsoul1 wrote: »
    I meant that as in, chances are, the ones who trusted their character's lives on dodge gear will be forced to either choose Con as a superstat, gear up on defense and/or use a defensive passive like, in this case, Lightning Reflexes.

    Your snark is thoroughly undeserved, especially since I was in support of the dodge nerf and I'm still glad it happened.

    I still think SS Con is a bit of a silly SS. Everything else except End have diminishing returns, Con offers knock and hold resist in spec trees, heals-on-crits, that meager amount of dodge (which, in fact, requires Dexterity and isn't a problem imho) and lets you get more HP from your secondary stats as well. It's kind of a no-brainer SS and I don't like it because of how much better it is than other stats, as a Primary or Secondary SS.

    @laughingxian: WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ARCHERY?! >:I I will eat you.
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    keikomyst wrote: »
    Your snark is thoroughly undeserved, especially since I was in support of the dodge nerf and I'm still glad it happened.

    I still think SS Con is a bit of a silly SS. Everything else except End have diminishing returns, Con offers knock and hold resist in spec trees, heals-on-crits, that meager amount of dodge (which, in fact, requires Dexterity and isn't a problem imho) and lets you get more HP from your secondary stats as well. It's kind of a no-brainer SS and I don't like it because of how much better it is than other stats, as a Primary or Secondary SS.

    Who said I was snarking?
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    laughinxan wrote: »
    Any power that is extremely weak that alot of people seem to think should be the baseline for the many nerfs they ask for. Examples include most of the archery power set and the many blast powers that are way underpowered. Thats why I believe powers like force redirection and the newer telepathy powers arrived so weak no one uses them.

    Both redirected force and New Telepathy (Telepathy especially) were subject to a lot of "feedback" which resulted in their current forms, in some instances the concerns were valid, in others...not so much, however we have what we have right now, even if Shadow of Doubt has recently become bugged...again..
  • crosschancrosschan Posts: 920 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    laughinxan wrote: »
    Any power that is extremely weak that alot of people seem to think should be the baseline for the many nerfs they ask for. Examples include most of the archery power set and the many blast powers that are way underpowered. Thats why I believe powers like force redirection and the newer telepathy powers arrived so weak no one uses them.

    <Looks at comment>
    <Looks at roster>
    Archer...check.
    New Telepathy...check.
    Force Redirection...not yet.

    Ok, so I see your usual same old same old post but with examples I can 2/3rds decimate. Now I'm not vain enough to believe I am the one person who single handedly shatters your "no one uses them" clause...oh look, there's Keiko who is quite well known for archery, Ello Keiko <waves> Ok, where was I? Oh yeah, your post is a re-re-re-re-re-re-re-hash of the same thing the majority of your posts are and the new bits are just wrong. Though don't take this debunking as a pure negative because you did attempt to list examples this time so that much, in the intention phase, is an improvement somewhat. Do you, perhance, happen to have toons with these particular builds at a decent level...say 20ish+? I'm just curious is all. :biggrin:

    Raven: If you mean "New" Telepathy wasn't shoehorned into some pure support role that fit the image of how it should work in a few people then I would have to agree completely. Honestly, I find the powerset to be mostly solid with the minor exception of a certain person who is entirely too focused on "Take X, Y, and Z...or else", "Hey, let's stack some new stacky thing", and it was a lil annoying in the lower levels just because of having all the CDs without the time cuts for ranking and other powers to support a proper power rotation. Course that does level out and get into a solid groove once you reach a decent enough level...or at least it did for me. Once you get past the kinda hefty commitment of the set it does work though...I just have more attacks on this one toon than the majority of my other ones but it's something different so...<shrugs> :wink:
    2s9bzbq.jpg
    Join Date: Aug 2009 | Title: Devslayer
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 2,810 Cryptic Developer
    edited November 2013
    Gravity Pulse, Millennial Flight - Dear Tzeentch my eyes.
    Ego Sprites - Annoying if you used this power back when it was a PBAoE.
    Expulse - Nephilim use this and seem to give two poots about your 400+ KB resistance.
    Strafing Run - Doesn't work with a controller.
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Pets.

    Whatever their source because there is no option to set targeting to ignore them.



    And grats on moderation privileges Kaizerin.

    'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • megaspaceplayerxmegaspaceplayerx Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    plasma mine


    beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    @X-Hero Game Overed.
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ashensnow wrote: »
    Pets.

    Whatever their source because there is no option to set targeting to ignore them.

    Why would one even have pets in the first place? Their AI's faulty. Deployed Support Drones? Enjoy them healing the scratch you could just apply a band-aid on and keep on fighting because it's a flesh wound over the other hero who got third-degree (or whichever's the most severe) burns because Warlord used his flamethrower on him.

    Okay, SD was the only thing I could think of, so if you got examples of reliable pets...
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Posts: 297 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    The most annoying powers (devices, too) are definitely the pet related ones. Especially during bossfights, due to the fact, that they keep pushing the melee toons around. Often times it drains alot of the dps output, because the hits don't connect anymore. Sometimes i wish, pets wouldn't have collision. On a sidenote, vehicles especially the big ones, can be even more annoying during boss fights, lol.
  • sagewithbubblessagewithbubbles Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    laughinxan wrote: »
    Even a high end toon wouldn't use something like that, cause by the time you get that bonus, even a few seconds maintained you'll have no energy left to get any kind of big hit burst, you'd end up using something cheap like two-gun(Cheap as in energy-efficient, not the definition those shall not be named use).

    My man can channel Redirected Force all day. If you're built to support bubble spam (Support Role, an energy stat or two as superstats, cost reduction gear), it's pretty easy.

    It's a great tool to prevent a bit of damage to teammates while not having to worry about the targeting system.

    The people that hate it seem to fall in two camps:

    1. People who wanted a maintained-bubble graphic with shield HP. Engine can't support the graphical effect right now, and they're not likely to add another source of shield HP that can affect a group.

    2. People who aren't built to support the energy costs of non-Iniquity support.Thus they can only maintain it for a few seconds, and end up hating it

    If there were actually an incentive to build for energy efficiency at the cost of damage/survival stats, Redirected Force would probably see more use. I mean that not as "nerf ways of getting energy", but more in the sense that there are very few ways to turn a ton of potential energy into damage.

    After you have "enough", getting "more" is usually just gimping yourself. Something like an expanded, empowered version End tree's "Outburst" spec as a toggle or passive would be a pretty nice addition.
    _______________________________
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _______________________________

    The user formerly known as Dr. Sage.
    _______________________________
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 961 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    My man can channel Redirected Force all day. If you're built to support bubble spam (Support Role, an energy stat or two as superstats, cost reduction gear), it's pretty easy.

    It's a great tool to prevent a bit of damage to teammates while not having to worry about the targeting system.

    The problem I have with Redirected Force is not the energy consumption, it's the duration of the buff.

    It's IN the Force tree. Both passives there do not support SUPPORT role. But has the nice BIG hitting power, Force Cascade. Which, if I'm using RF on a non-support character, I have to build back up some energy to fire one of these off while trying to take advantage of the buff. If the buff lasted 6 seconds, it'd be AWESOME (to me).

    Maybe it needs to stack duration. The longer you hold, the longer the buff duration, max of 6 - 10 seconds.

    Another thing. Should it be like an On-Next-Hit buff or a "buff the next power(s) as long as the buff is active"?
    .

    -=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    crosschan wrote: »
    Raven: If you mean "New" Telepathy wasn't shoehorned into some pure support role that fit the image of how it should work in a few people then I would have to agree completely.

    To be honest, New Telepathy did start off as a Support Addition set. Why do I say this? Because Congress of Selves was Hybrid and Support Role ONLY. SoD, ML and Mental Storm were Interrupt, Interrupt and Stun. Whatever happened in the +10 month period to change that, happened and suddenly it became what we have today.

    My experience with it puts me in a good stead to give advice about it to others who want to embark on that journey and I am happy to help, regardless of it turning out different to what I had first seen it as, for the most part it works (despite bugs) and I can participate in content once more.

    My main issue is with the way that certain powers were decimated because of feedback from players who had ZERO intention of using them is common enough and impacted on the "fun" factor of some of the powers.

    For example: Master of the Mind - When this power was first made, it granted healing over time, damage resistance (heightened) and damage to DoT and overall damage increase, extra HP (around 63k IIRC) and flight. Now, for the time it remains active (just shy of 10 seconds) it would have really lived up to it's name, especially with the downtime it suffers in comparison to its active time.

    Then we had "Feedback". This resulted in MoTM loosing:

    - Healing over time

    - Extra Damage Resistance

    - Extra HP

    The three factors which made the power worth it for the downtime it imposed. The result?

    The current version of MoTM REMOVES all damage resistance you have from gear and all sources. So you run into combat and activate a power which stops you from healing, resisting damage, blocking or accessing any active defensives for the duration and grants flight and a great FX and a damage boost provided you stay alive long enough and have enough energy to activate it.

    I honestly would have used this power if it wasn't such a beacon for "PLZ KILL ME NOW" (provided you haven't got CON statted or something). In my eyes it is all but useless except for in certain instances.

    That is what "Feedback" did to that amazing power.

    As for the interrupt system? LOL

    That was great fun, but as it was rightly pointed out, it would severely detract from higher level instances, I was able to stop Clarence and Gravitar from doing anything aside from the random cascade or click attack on the off chance I was on DoT CD. So clearly that was wrong, AI simply isn't capable of dealing with Crowd Control powers.

    The way it is now is satisfactory, I can contribute to high level instances like Gravitar and Cybermind to aid the cycle of attacks and passively heal those in melee range of the boss, so I have some sort of purpose.

    I am also able to not have to team with players who have no idea how to deal with a crowd controller in their team and I can solo instances when I want to.

    I am also lucky enough to know a few players who are aware how to play with a CCer around and don't make the experience tedious.

    And the +10 month wait for these powers on my main wasn't exactly a plus either.
    crosschan wrote: »
    Honestly, I find the powerset to be mostly solid with the minor exception of a certain person who is entirely too focused on "Take X, Y, and Z...or else", "Hey, let's stack some new stacky thing", and it was a lil annoying in the lower levels just because of having all the CDs without the time cuts for ranking and other powers to support a proper power rotation. Course that does level out and get into a solid groove once you reach a decent enough level...or at least it did for me. Once you get past the kinda hefty commitment of the set it does work though...I just have more attacks on this one toon than the majority of my other ones but it's something different so...<shrugs> :wink:

    I'd find Telepathy as a power set to be more cohesive if the energy unlock was universal. As it currently does not work with Shadow of Doubt or Dependency or Mental Storm.

    The lack of FX time, and checking to see if things were right before release was frankly appalling, so much so that, I had to compile a bug list, one of the bugs being that the powers didn't rank at all.

    The whole New Telepathy issue was a mess, I wouldn't want anyone to go though something like that. Ever.

    The way the powers are now, are fine if you are the only telepath on the team, reason being? ALL of you will have the same five debuffs, where three of them stack to 4 (regardless of how many of you there are) and two of them cannot stack and the highest duration one will stick. Oh and don't forget that any random person with Mind Break can shatter your stacks, that you are trying to maintain on a target.

    It would be akin to capping bleed or poison stacks at 5 and anyone with Reaper's Embrace can detonate the stacks you build up...pretty sure that would annoy people.


    I notice how much flak I get when I bring it up, mainly cause people are tired of hearing what happened.

    I would be too if I didn't give a damn about a power set.

    As for my feelings regarding crowd control? I maintain that it is and should be a specialist area, whilst it should remain accessible to all, those who invest in it should achieve the best results. It is by nature a support orientated skill set, designed to lockdown and control the masses, allowing your allies to swoop in and blitz the place, maybe that is an "old-fashioned" notion but Support Role seems to support that idea.
  • kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    My man can channel Redirected Force all day. If you're built to support bubble spam (Support Role, an energy stat or two as superstats, cost reduction gear), it's pretty easy.

    Pretty much. I have a toon (The Shield) who can sustain Redirected Force indefinitely while in hybrid role let alone when switching to support role.
    ________________________________________________
    My Amazon author page
    How to build a freeform character...the Kenpo way
    Demon Keypo's Building Guide
    Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Archery.
    All those ranged 100feet powers!! But your End Builder is ranged 50 feet....
    moustache.gif
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • joybuzzerxjoybuzzerx Posts: 882 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Night Warrior! Stealth is just not that effective without pumping stats into DEX. For one shot powers this isn't bad, for a passive it sucks. Not to mention no way to go back into stealth and shadow strike again.

    Chain Powers...they're great in concept, all except Cyclone have good animations. Crippling Coils would be more awesome as an attack and not a worthless hold.
  • cyronecyrone Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    joybuzzerx wrote: »
    Not to mention no way to go back into stealth and shadow strike again.

    Smoke Bomb stealth allows for Shadow Strike.

    Most annoying power? Personal Force Field. 'nuff said. :biggrin:
    download_zpsfcg5gnud.jpg
    "There is only one way to support a PFF tank: Send Cyrone lots of money weekly... because he's the only one to successfully be a true PFF Tank." - chuckwolf
  • starboardnacellestarboardnacelle Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I nominate Telekinetic Burst. It doesn't interact with any form powers the way it's supposed to. If it critically hits, it doesn't generate stacks of Focus from Form of the Tempest. If you hit a target from 25 feet away, or with half-charge, it doesn't generate stacks of Concentration.
  • champ097champ097 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Force geyser,
    Melee Ultimate,
    and that plane/chopper gadget move (the one that shoots bullets from the sky).
  • wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    champ097 wrote: »
    ...and that plane/chopper gadget move (the one that shoots bullets from the sky).

    That's Strafing Run.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 5,695 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    May I add that I absolutly hate Millenium Flight Visuals?

    It covers the whole screen, it's incredible Bright and can cause Epilepsy

    I don't care about your Stupid Vanity Veteran power, This power is Horrible!
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point
    Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergies
    Playing since 1 February 2011 90+ Characters (7 ATs, 83 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Sign In or Register to comment.