test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bags

draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Suggestions Box
Now that we can sort the main bag, how about letting the game acknowledge the other 3-4 bags. Currently if your main bag is full, trying to move items from your bank to your inventory via double clicking doesn't work.

Additionally, how about letting us upgrade smaller bags with larger bags by dragging the larger bag over the smaller bag? Right now we have to empty one bag and remove it from our bar bag before we can upgrade it.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    draogn wrote: »
    Now that we can sort the main bag, how about letting the game acknowledge the other 3-4 bags.

You can sort all the bags. The button is just in a different spit on the others - it's a tab in the top right corner.
    Additionally, how about letting us upgrade smaller bags with larger bags by dragging the larger bag over the smaller bag? Right now we have to empty one bag and remove it from our bar bag before we can upgrade it.

You can swap an equipped bag with a new one by dragging the equipped one into the inventory slot the new bag is in. I've never tried this with a full bag; I don't know if it would work that way.
    edited November 2013
    The sort option doesn't even keep like items together. My gear is spread out all over the place and my vehicles are in opposite ends of the page. Can someone explain what is on top over others? Rarity? Level? Number of items in the stack?
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's alphabetical, I believe. That's how my bank was sorted when I tested it, but I only have mods in there.
    edited November 2013
    You can sort all the bags. The button is just in a different spit on the others - it's a tab in the top right corner.

You can swap an equipped bag with a new one by dragging the equipped one into the inventory slot the new bag is in. I've never tried this with a full bag; I don't know if it would work that way.

Last time I tried to switch bags out like this I got an error. Every time I've wanted to upgrade bags I've had to empty and unequip the smaller bag first.

Update: Just tried drag a bag with only a few items in it and got an error message stating that the bag needs to be empty to unequip it.
  • Options
    fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    It's alphabetical, I believe. That's how my bank was sorted when I tested it, but I only have mods in there.

Alphabetical, but Secondary Utility before Secondary Defense and Secondary Offense, but after mods but before vehicles...

Yeah I don't know either.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!