What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Veteran Rewards FAQ

124»

Comments

• kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    mensar wrote: »
    You mean besides the reason that they are "veteran" rewards.. which is what I meant when I said "logic". "waiting" is what everyone had to do. Which was the point.. hence "veteran". I don't know how to make this any clearer.

Non-lifetime members earned their rewards the same way LIfetime members earned them.. They waited.

And, I'm sorry.. but while you're discussing an exploit in the game. You might want to consider the fact that gold accounts are the only ones allowed to color powers/devices. Something silvers aren't allowed to do. The command to do-so isn't even active for them. So, working around the mechanics of the game to get their items colored is absolutely abusing a bug... Or did you think it was just a suggestion that they don't have the ability to color their powers/devices? hmm..

I've always wanted to ask this...

How's the view from that soapbox? That's gotta be like two whole feet.
  • mensarmensar Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    kemmicals wrote: »
    I've always wanted to ask this...

How's the view from that soapbox? That's gotta be like two whole feet.

My soap box is fine, thanks.

How's the view from troll-central? Or did you not think I knew you were @Kemba in the game?

:cool:

Careful about casting stones...

This message brought to you by the superhero:
    Bacon Overlord

All available action figures, check.
    Hit the global cap, check.
    All lore and event perks done, check.
    All 1K mob perks done, check.
    All nemesis mob perks done, check.
    Break 20,000 perk points, check.
    Complete all 5K perk points, stay tuned!

Come see me on steam (be friends, drink fine wines, clink glasses and KILL STUFF ONLINE!)
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited November 2013
    Aaaaaand thread is locked. I will start posting Korra gifs if flames start getting out of balance. :biggrin:
This discussion has been closed.