test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

An Arbitrary Number of People Demanding That Some Sort of Action Be Taken!!!

1356

Comments

  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    jerax1011 wrote: »
    Attempts to promote peace involving something with bacon, cause we all love bacon right?

    Slew of racial intolerance.
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Comment about how bacon is religious and racial intolerance, even when she eats loads of pork related noms.


    =^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Topic: Cats

    Types









    out









    the









    longest









    post









    you









    have









    ever









    seen.

    Topic: Particle Physics.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Slew of racial intolerance.
    OT - Could you make that a slaw of racial intolerance to go with the bacon. I'm kind of hungry.

    BOT - Offers an oddly incomplete post thanks to a poorly timed interruption from spouse.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    complains about the incomplete post as if it were intentional and starts long rant about lack of research.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Starts to type out a post realized cant type.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    comaplints about peoples lack of typing and englissh ability
    (while having a load of errors in their own text)
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Makes a typo in a post and makes this post really sexy and hilarious!


    =^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Makes complaint about previous sexy and hilarious post.

    But secretly wishes he could write a post as sexy and hilarious as previous poster.
    -
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    posts totally inappropriate pictures relating to the typoed post

    Gets Smackwelled in half an hour
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • p0temk1np0temk1n Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Complains about topic derailing while making sexy typos.


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    [thread=139701]My old, old guide for Ego Blades. Updated for On: Alert.[/thread]
    [thread=154211]The Costume Contest Schedule. Stay up-to-date without having to log in![/thread]
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    POsts even more innappropriate pictures and gets post wiped.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Crosses line by posting a pic of BOOBIES.

    11190_boobiesblack_fullpic.jpg
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    chnages thread topic because of last post.

    we used the TI 25's to play a guessing game, divided by, inverse, K, equals ,after a number would set that number as 1.

    then you type in another number and equals, it tells you what it relates to the 1 number. The other person keeps guessing until they get 1. then they put in a number.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • deadman20deadman20 Posts: 1,531 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Puts in a post to advertise for the Herolympics. Neither well formatted nor well typed out at first.

    Reformats said post to specify that the PvP Tournament is taking registrations via Forum PM/Post or In-game Mail and that the whole event might happen around Turkey Day.

    Goes back in to correct spelling mistakes really quickly before anyone notices and puts in some COLOR! Also points out that there's a link in the siggy.
    Steam Guide to Modifications and Equipment (Champions Online) - DZPlayer's Builds (Last updated: 3/26/2018)
    And I will always be @DZPlayer122.

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Posts of great teets!

    GreatTit002.jpg


    =^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,314 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Courts a banhammer by posting another pic of boobies.

    boobies_zps3b672279.jpg
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

    - David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Posts something weird.
    a-channel-2-015.jpg
    Makes clever analogy that somehow links the picture back to the original topic.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    posts link to pornographic pictures
    http://ophrysphotography.co.uk/pages/****.htm

    GOTCHA:biggrin:
    gets thoroughly Smackwelled
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Posts a gif animation of questionable content again and chaelk reports it, and the message is soon to be deleted.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Post about spinning meats!!

    seven-7-cow-doner-kebab-record-2.jpg


    =^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    klitty wrote: »
    Post about spinning meats!!

    seven-7-cow-doner-kebab-record-2.jpg

    Complaint about Marvel reference.

    Avengers-shawarma_510x317.jpg
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Complaint about Marvel reference.

    Avengers-shawarma_510x317.jpg

    fails to connect reference and complains about lack of information
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sistersiliconsistersilicon Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    fails to connect reference and complains about lack of information

    Relevant Wikipedia link. Strong advice to find a good one in reader's area. (Assumption that reader is not vegetarian.)
    Choose your enemies carefully, because they will define you / Make them interesting, because in some ways they will mind you
    They're not there in the beginning, but when your story ends / Gonna last with you longer than your friends
  • pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Three page long reply addressing several points brought up and completely missing similar, relevant arguments already rebuffed by better informed posters.

    Forced meme reference.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Avengers-shawarma_510x317.jpg[/QUOTE]

    Demands that Marvel stops copying my weekends with after brawling, breweges and spinning meats.
    (That picture is actually what it looks like.)
    1 patriotic army dude.
    1 blond longhaired hippie. Uses a hammer alot.
    1 sort of a **** rich dude. 1 reason we hang with him... He's not really rich...He just has more money than rest of us have.
    1 science sort of dude. Ok, he is/was working at Nokia mobilephone stuffs. He knows computerstuff alot.
    1 archer guy. Yes, he actually fishes with a compound bow.
    1...ok we don't have a hot red head girl there, thats where i usually sit.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Avengers-shawarma_510x317.jpg
    chaelk wrote: »
    fails to connect reference and complains about lack of information

    Completely ignores entire thread, fangirls over Captain America and Thor with a powerful yet brief paragraph before expressing shock at the lack of connection with regard the Marvel picture then attempts to steer the argument back to the OP:
    p0temk1n wrote: »
    Cryptic messed up the thing when they changed the thing!

    ASDADDGDSKJKAHFEJHFDFADLWKNKAVKDB!

    Or...something. Just please change it back so I can get back to enjoying the game again until you break it.....again.

    And complaining how this will blatantly affect a certain mechanic in CO. Before successfully comparing the job of a Crowd Controller to that of the woman in the Marvel screen shot cleaning up the cafe.

    Her presence (mine) seems to draw in certain posters to quote her, to which they will receive walls of text which have a dangerous slant towards Clinical Psychology. >_>"
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    lordgar wrote: »
    Carefully worded official response.

    Quotes this as a reference to back up an earlier point which has absolutely nothing to do with aforementioned argument based on the idea that official's name in a quote will quiet those with opposing opinions.

    However this falls flat on it's face since, no attention has been paid to replies to this response, context surrounding this response OR the actual response, it is clear to see this is only used for the sake of having the official name in a post.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    TL DR...... yaaawwnnn

    Complains about all the technical jargon used, asks for further posts to be in plain english

    Points out the blindingly obvious, that you have missed the previous arguments and rebuttels relating to that post.

    Makes an argument that, due to a spelling error between homonyms ,comes out meaning something completely different.

    Complains that this will screw up all my builds


    (OOC_as if anything could screw them up more than me)

    well we can see you are back in school writing mode,
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    TL DR...... yaaawwnnn

    Complains about all the technical jargon used, asks for further posts to be in plain english

    Points out the blindingly obvious, that you have missed the previous arguments and rebuttels relating to that post.

    Makes an argument that, due to a spelling error between homonyms ,comes out meaning something completely different.

    Complains that this will screw up all my builds


    (OOC_as if anything could screw them up more than me)

    well we can see you are back in school writing mode,

    Quotes parts of her post and puts them into less confusing terms.

    Quotes something from Prof. S. Baron-Cohen with regard to Developmental Psychology's explanation for the development of Zero-Negative Type B and P in clients relating back to parts of Freudian work and includes notes on Bowlby's attachment theory.

    Uses aforementioned quote to show that this change is in fact best for CO and offers tips to reduce the levels of attachment you may feel towards your builds.

    Fails to realise that hardly anyone else her has a clue what she is going on about...:wink:

    Ends with reference to Graham Davey's 2008 Psychopathology Book and uses the following ending remarks:

    #HardCorePsychologist

    #VIVAPSI

    #MentellaFTW
  • aetam1aetam1 Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Quotes parts of her post and puts them into less confusing terms.

    Quotes something from Prof. S. Baron-Cohen with regard to Developmental Psychology's explanation for the development of Zero-Negative Type B and P in clients relating back to parts of Freudian work and includes notes on Bowlby's attachment theory.

    Uses aforementioned quote to show that this change is in fact best for CO and offers tips to reduce the levels of attachment you may feel towards your builds.

    Fails to realise that hardly anyone else her has a clue what she is going on about...:wink:

    Ends with reference to Graham Davey's 2008 Psychopathology Book and uses the following ending remarks:

    #HardCorePsychologist

    #VIVAPSI

    #MentellaFTW

    Calls BS on all presented facts because they do not fit in his imaginary world.

    My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    aetam1 wrote: »
    Calls BS on all presented facts because they do not fit in his imaginary world.

    (OOC: If I had a pound for the amount of times, this has happened to me, I'd be considerably richer haha)

    Claims that Social Constructionism can explain why you are unable to accept presented facts and suggests that you undergo psychoanalytic therapy to resolve unconscious conflicts in your past which have surfaced as in later life as a defense mechanism in the form of an imaginary world.

    #Freud

    #BuzzingWithPsychologyPowah
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Quotes parts of her post and puts them into less confusing terms.

    Quotes something from Prof. S. Baron-Cohen with regard to Developmental Psychology's explanation for the development of Zero-Negative Type B and P in clients relating back to parts of Freudian work and includes notes on Bowlby's attachment theory.

    Uses aforementioned quote to show that this change is in fact best for CO and offers tips to reduce the levels of attachment you may feel towards your builds.

    Fails to realise that hardly anyone else her has a clue what she is going on about...:wink:

    Ends with reference to Graham Davey's 2008 Psychopathology Book and uses the following ending remarks:

    #HardCorePsychologist

    #VIVAPSI

    #MentellaFTW

    Implies that you only think the way you do because you are an elitist power builder who steamrolls content, but refuses to acknowledge that that in any way means that you know anything about the game and how it works.

    Implies that you don't care about other people, fun, game balance, theme, casuals, or puppies.

    Never bothers to check if any of these things are true.
  • aetam1aetam1 Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    (OOC: If I had a pound for the amount of times, this has happened to me, I'd be considerably richer haha)
    (OOC: If this did not happen most forums would be pretty dead and games would be a lot better balanced)
    Claims that Social Constructionism can explain why you are unable to accept presented facts and suggests that you undergo psychoanalytic therapy to resolve unconscious conflicts in your past which have surfaced as in later life as a defense mechanism in the form of an imaginary world.

    #Freud

    #BuzzingWithPsychologyPowah

    Tries to prove his own maturity by calling you a child.

    spinnytop wrote: »
    Implies that you only think the way you do because you are an elitist power builder who steamrolls content, but refuses to acknowledge that that in any way means that you know anything about the game and how it works.

    Implies that you don't care about other people, fun, game balance, theme, casuals, or puppies.

    Never bothers to check if any of these things are true.

    Completely accepts that as a fact and uses it to strengthen his own position.

    My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Implies that you only think the way you do because you are an elitist power builder who steamrolls content, but refuses to acknowledge that that in any way means that you know anything about the game and how it works.

    Implies that you don't care about other people, fun, game balance, theme, casuals, or puppies.

    Never bothers to check if any of these things are true.

    Replies with a logical and well balanced argument regarding content in CO.

    Picks up on said assertions and proceeds to quote each implied statement and carefully words a response which removes the basis for this assertion.

    Reference to Dodge Nerf, compares this to the APD.

    <Insert Psychology Text Book>
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    aetam1 wrote: »
    (OOC: If this did not happen most forums would be pretty dead and games would be a lot better balanced)

    (OOC: Sad but true lol)
    aetam1 wrote: »
    Tries to prove his own maturity by calling you a child.

    Points out various flaws in this argument and suggests you should accept your point has no basis as you don't know me in RL, also suggests that you should consider evaluating your own maturity before assessing others as something is clearly lacking.
    aetam1 wrote: »
    Completely accepts that as a fact and uses it to strengthen his own position.

    Cries. Wipes her tears then delves into a philosophical argument about the nature of maturity and it's part in human life, with reference to several well known psychologists and philosophers.
  • aetam1aetam1 Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Points out various flaws in this argument and suggests you should accept your point has no basis as you don't know me in RL, also suggests that you should consider evaluating your own maturity before assessing others as something is clearly lacking.
    Provides an example of a situation that could not exist to prove his point. Then explains that this is common knowledge and needs no prove.
    Cries. Wipes her tears then delves into a philosophical argument about the nature of maturity and it's part in human life, with reference to several well known psychologists and philosophers.

    Feels superior because he made you cry which proves his maturity. Ignores your references since he never heard of those persons.

    My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
  • p0temk1np0temk1n Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Shakes head at people that just don't get it, and tries to bring up personal anecdotes to prove his point. Stands by anecdotes as facts, despite said anecdotes not matching the experiences of 99.9% of the playerbase.


    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    [thread=139701]My old, old guide for Ego Blades. Updated for On: Alert.[/thread]
    [thread=154211]The Costume Contest Schedule. Stay up-to-date without having to log in![/thread]
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    aetam1 wrote: »
    Provides an example of a situation that could not exist to prove his point. Then explains that this is common knowledge and needs no prove.

    Explains in a detailed manner why this is simply illogical and is based on flawed logic.

    aetam1 wrote: »
    Feels superior because he made you cry which proves his maturity. Ignores your references since he never heard of those persons.

    Says it was crocodile tears and proceeds to accuse you of using witchcraft.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ROFLMAO


    OOC: You imagine the reports Ravenforce is handing in , in class. Just imagine all the examples of....
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,314 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Brings up Freud's personal issues with cocaine and toilet training. Goes on to pretend that this demolishes all of theravenforce's arguments.
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

    - David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • aetam1aetam1 Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jonsills wrote: »
    Brings up Freud's personal issues with cocaine and toilet training. Goes on to pretend that this demolishes all of theravenforce's arguments.

    Uses that to discredit theravenforce and points out that psychologists are worthless. Also refers to p0temk1n as an example for logical argumentation.

    Says it was crocodile tears and proceeds to accuse you of using witchcraft.

    Now secretly tries witchcraft in his basement. It has obviously been proven he is capable of it.

    My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    jonsills wrote: »
    Brings up Freud's personal issues with cocaine and toilet training. Goes on to pretend that this demolishes all of theravenforce's arguments.

    Agrees with the fact that Freud had issues, but reasons they were rather to do with sexual fascination and lack of sexual experience as a young man, which resulted in him linking every psychological phenomenon to sex and underlying conflicts. Reasons his cocaine usage merely served as a catalyst to his psychoanalytic thinking.

    Continues rant about Psychology citing and quoting the Oedipus and Electra Complexes, in detail, much to everyone's horror.
    aetam1 wrote: »
    Uses that to discredit theravenforce and points out that psychologists are worthless. Also refers to p0temk1n as an example for logical argumentation.

    Calls aetam1 a Solicitor/Attorney/Lawyer as this is the line of thinking they employ when coming into contact with Psychologists.

    Posts a picture of a Psychologist beating up an attorney using Graham Davey's PSYCHOPATHOLGY book.

    Uses picture to support her claim that Psychologists are reliable since the picture displays a psychologist reliably beating up an attorney.
  • kharma23kharma23 Posts: 403 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Posts a pic of a puppy hugging a kitty to help get the non existent conversation back on track!
    ___________________________________________________

    You're a lunatic with a mad man's dream of a milk proof robot!

    ___________________________________________________
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Starts talking about some other game and how it's better and how i would rather be playing it than CO and how I might actually go play it if <insert DOOM change> goes live.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Avengers-shawarma_510x317.jpg

    Demands that Marvel stops copying my weekends with after brawling, breweges and spinning meats.
    (That picture is actually what it looks like.)
    1 patriotic army dude.
    1 blond longhaired hippie. Uses a hammer alot.
    1 sort of a **** rich dude. 1 reason we hang with him... He's not really rich...He just has more money than rest of us have.
    1 science sort of dude. Ok, he is/was working at Nokia mobilephone stuffs. He knows computerstuff alot.
    1 archer guy. Yes, he actually fishes with a compound bow.
    1...ok we don't have a hot red head girl there, thats where i usually sit.[/QUOTE]

    what I took from this...

    Flyng Finn is a hot red head girl? :eek:

    :biggrin:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    spinnytop wrote: »
    This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Community Rules and Policies ~SmackTrailGar

    Quotes this as an example of some psychological phenomena regarding learning behaviour amongst the population of online gamers. (DoZent-Xist et al , 2009)
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    <snip>


    Calls aetam1 a Solicitor/Attorney/Lawyer as this is the line of thinking they employ when coming into contact with Psychologists.

    Posts a picture of a Psychologist beating up an attorney using Graham Davey's PSYCHOPATHOLGY book.

    Uses picture to support her claim that Psychologists are reliable since the picture displays a psychologist reliably beating up an attorney.

    ROFL, now that's a good argument
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • aetam1aetam1 Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited November 2013

    Calls aetam1 a Solicitor/Attorney/Lawyer as this is the line of thinking they employ when coming into contact with Psychologists.

    Posts a picture of a Psychologist beating up an attorney using Graham Davey's PSYCHOPATHOLGY book.

    Uses picture to support her claim that Psychologists are reliable since the picture displays a psychologist reliably beating up an attorney.

    (OOC: I even googled the book and now I have a picture in my head of that psychologist beating up a lawyer, it made me laugh so hard. I am a bad person)

    Is pleased about the first statement and points out that a Lawyer is a true profession and Psychologists are only hibbies.

    Also states that he is not afraid of some maniac with a book.

    Is now actually afraid of people carrying books and tries to practice witchcraft in secret to protect himself.

    My stomach is clear and my mind is full of bacon!
Sign In or Register to comment.