test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Call up a gang war!

gradiigradii Posts: 11,716 Arc User
edited November 2013 in Suggestions Box
Wouldn't it be great if defeating 5000 enemies of a given faction granted a permanent device which called some of them to help you, like call up a gang war does?

would add some incentive to farming those perks, and my mentalists need a way to simulate mind controlled puppet helpers in the absence of faction conversion powers :biggrin:
Post edited by gradii on

Comments

• Options
    amarillonmcamarillonmc Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    /signed

However, there ought to be some limitations or it would be like the case with 10 dinos around you again. Just this time different gang members.

Actually, it's quite fun, thinking about that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ...the ultimate Contrast Moe (or not).
  • Options
    rebelscum58rebelscum58 Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I'd suggest put them on a shared cooldown such that you can't have two going at once. Because those gangs hate each other, no matter how much they might respect you. :P
  • Options
    battybattybatsbattybattybats Posts: 777 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    /Signed!

I think that's a pretty cool idea and with the limitations suggested sounds quite reasonable.
    the Volterrific Dr Cerebellum?
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I like it. Especially if all those things would be grandfathered directly to my inventory.
  • Options
    roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I would just be happy if the charged versions of these items weren't BoP.

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • Options
    crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,595 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Or make permanent ones drop but rare. It would add more farming of players in all zones to get them all.
  • Options
    meldrithpwmeldrithpw Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I don't expect it to happen, but I'll sign on too.

Honestly, what i'd prefer to see this as a power unlock instead of a device--ye gods i've got so much junk scattered across scores of alts i usually have to check a half dozen to see where I left that Bat-Item from the Utility Belt.

I'd also like to see the MI ratswarm summon device as a power as well. (i'm requesting this as a T1 power for the 'Beastmaster' AT.)

-Meldrith
  • Options
    thelostexilethelostexile Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Or make permanent ones drop but rare. It would add more farming of players in all zones to get them all.

^ This. It's actually a brilliant idea to get people playing in actual zones again.

/signed