test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Ultimate Guardians (Heavy-Medium RP SG)

teslarshadareeteslarshadaree Posts: 14 Arc User
The Ultimate Guardians are looking for new recruits.

Feel free to look us up:

Name: The Ultimate Guardians
Website: http://www.shadaree.dk/ultimateguardians/portal.php
Universal Chat Channel (ask for invite): UltimateGuardians

SG Category: Medium-Heavy Roleplay. We like to stay IC as much as possible, though there are no restrictions on OOC conversation as long as it is contained within parenthesis. ((Like so))

Minimum Age Req: No age requirement, we just ask for maturity and a good attitude.

Special Reqs: We are a group of modern heroes living in a modern world that is not always black and white. However, we try to stay away from overtly violent or darker character concepts as The Ultimate Guardians are always in the public eye and we do not want our heroes endorsing unlawful behavior with their "justice."

Do you PvP? We have many people who are dedicated to finding the best builds for the best performance in PvP. Ask for our PvP guys and you are sure to find someone.

Do you run 5mans / Nemcons / etc? Yes, and almost all of these are run IC unless otherwise stated.

Personal Taboos: We just ask to be respectful of all of your SG mates. IC, as stated before, no murderous rampages against criminals. Do this and any who join are sure to enjoy their time with us.

Additional SG info: We are simply a group dedicated to providing the best possible environment for any person to play out their heroic character's story. We are a large group from many time zones, so you are sure to find many friends with us. We are a simple group that likes to have fun. If interested, drop by the site, and put up an app for the character you would like to join us with in the General Applications section of our forums. If there are any more questions, don't hesitate to ask an Ultimate Guardian.

Highlights:
We have SG-wide story arcs and open-missions (Link)
We also accept alliances with like-minded SGs. (Sign up on the forum or contact one of the staff members)

Here's a little video from one of our Weekly Combat Training events, have fun watching
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0CJ6XNSO6E

Our current active Staff list - so that anyone interested in joining The Ultimate Guardians knows who to contact for more information!

@me_less
@TeslarShadaree
@Nocran
@Nykyha
@MasterKenneth
@PzTnT
@BrabiMital
@HangingDeath
@Heojii2
@Ujjjezebel
@Zefier
Post edited by teslarshadaree on

Comments

• teslarshadareeteslarshadaree Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited August 2012
    And now with the correct spelling in the head line
    edited September 2012
    bump to get thinks up and above again
  • rorschach988rorschach988 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I assume you are still recruiting, right? Sorry, a bit new in this
  • rexcelestisrexcelestis Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    I assume you are still recruiting, right? Sorry, a bit new in this

Yes, we are. Please feel free to drop by the site or contact one of the officers for additional information.
  • rorschach988rorschach988 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for the reply, I am already asking some of the staff a few things
  • rexcelestisrexcelestis Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Thanks for the reply, I am already asking some of the staff a few things

Awesome. I'm one of their recruitment officers. Feel free to reach out to me @rexcelestis if I can provide any additional information.
    edited September 2012
    shameless bump again
    edited September 2012
    *pushes on the thread to get it to the top again*
  • halfsmirkhalfsmirk Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Totally on a whim, I started CO with my son, while looking through my Steam Library.

He has a lot of fun making characters in the creator.

What it did for me was pique my curiosity again.
    I'm an old NWN, NWN2, roleplayer.
    Since CO is less mainstream now, I have more faith in an RP community being possible in an MMO.

Would love to meet up for a try out.
    edited September 2012
    Since it depends a little on what time zone your in, witch of the officers you would most likely get a hold on, and since there's the whisper ban for new chars just through a friend invite my way and I'll see if there's a way we can meet up.
    edited November 2012
    a friendly little bump
    edited December 2012
    and another bump
    edited December 2012
    Well it does need a bump now and then
  • jeffxtream2jeffxtream2 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    please group me my ingame name is TheBatman
  • lolife67lolife67 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2013
    This seems like the type of SG I'm looking for. I'm a recent transplant from CoX.

You can reach me in-game at Tek@lolife67 or Recharge@lolife67.

:cool:
    edited January 2013
    Well do check out our forum if you're interested in joining :)
  • nocran01nocran01 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    My name is Nocran and this is my favorite SG on the citadel... Wait! I mean In Champions!
    edited March 2013
    *pushes the thread back to page one*
    Ahem Bump :)
  • hecatate37hecatate37 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *Bump*
    Bumping back up to the top :biggrin:
  • som3one1som3one1 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    <.<
    >.>

Come join us! *hedihandwave*
    If you are reading this you have stopped reading my post and are now reading my signature.
  • jojenmaihemjojenmaihem Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    You have peeked my interest kindly people, allow me to read any information from the webpage.

Thanks.
  • sacerd75sacerd75 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2013
    The question I would have is about how many active players do you have, and what kind of characters are already in the group? Cause we all know that playing a character who is just like an already existing character is no fun.
    edited May 2013
    we actually have a few regulars that are on and RP active almost everyday. a few only pop up at the weekends due to IRL stuff.
    as for types. we have them all and some are very similar. But our focus is much more on the person behind the powers.
    we are heroes. but behind that we are people. our focus is to let people develop their toon.
    edited June 2013
    A little bump:smile:
  • som3one1som3one1 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Yeesssss... this is a bump.
    If you are reading this you have stopped reading my post and are now reading my signature.
  • dharmabodydharmabody Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Forgive the n00b question but I haven't worked with group like this that has out of game storylines. What is it that you are actually doing?

I am an experienced RP'er (old school) that enjoys playing Champions and prefers good story and characters to min-maxing. I have solid back-stories for my toons and RP them as much as I've been able to (Kid Impact is impetuous and just loves to jump in the middle of things, Sweet Justice is a bit more mature and aloof, etc). Would love an opportunity to do more with people who are into it.
  • fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    dharmabody wrote: »
    Forgive the n00b question but I haven't worked with group like this that has out of game storylines. What is it that you are actually doing?

Out-of-game storylines are mostly forum based ones, including written stories as well as forum RP. We have lot's of people who write in our group.
    dharmabody wrote: »
    I am an experienced RP'er (old school) that enjoys playing Champions and prefers good story and characters to min-maxing. I have solid back-stories for my toons and RP them as much as I've been able to (Kid Impact is impetuous and just loves to jump in the middle of things, Sweet Justice is a bit more mature and aloof, etc). Would love an opportunity to do more with people who are into it.

Hey, glad you're interested. Feel free to take a look at our website and write up an application if you're interested.

http://www.shadaree.dk/ultimateguardians/portal.php , don't know if the OP is updated since that was made...Many a time ago. Working on writing up a new one right now actually.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
    edited October 2013
    Happy Halloween from the Ultimate Guardians :smile:

our recruitment is open so please drop by our forums to have a look around
  • boricuaspartan1boricuaspartan1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Hey there Guardians. I just recently started playing CO again (I've been playing it on and off ever since it came out) and have been looking for a good SG that is active, fun, and helpful. I watched you're guys' video and you guys seem like a good match for what I'm looking for. If you guys would have me, I'd love to join ya'll :) I'll be sure to spin by you're website later on today and fill out an application.