test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bounty Hunters and Clients RPSG idea

ratchetman2ratchetman2 Posts: 27 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Champions Online Discussion
**This forum is closed, going to move it to one of the other boards, pretty much it was saying I started an RPSG of bounty hunters and looking for other RPSG's and RP characters to get e'm**
Post edited by ratchetman2 on

Comments

• themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There's a whole section of the forums called "Supergroup Recruitment Station" ................. ...........probably best to post this there.
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ratchetman2ratchetman2 Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    There's a whole section of the forums called "Supergroup Recruitment Station" ................. ...........probably best to post this there.

Sorry, didn't know, and it wasn't as much of a recruitment as a asking people if they think the idea will fly of having a craigslist of bounty hunters for their rich characters to pick from (the rich characters who hire the bounty hunters wouldn't be let in the SG, so I ain't recruiting)
  • agentnx5agentnx5 Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'm confused.

Is this an supergroup or a bounty board?

Seems like it's a supergroup advertisement, which of course goes in that section of the forums. If that's not what you intended, then get rid of the supergroup part and rephrase your opening post for what you meant.

PS: What is there to actually put a bounty out on in this game? And what are ya paying me to hunt it? :tongue:
  • fudgemonstafudgemonsta Posts: 1,591 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    agentnx5 wrote: »
    PS: What is there to actually put a bounty out on in this game? And what are ya paying me to hunt it? :tongue:

I'll pay five bucks to the first person to bring me the elusive Nepht.

Have at it munchkins!
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • lafury001200lafury001200 Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    The Hunters Alliance is a group I started recently with some friends for our Bounty Hunters, Hackers, Assassins, Mercenaries, and HitMen characters, but I came up with the idea- what if it's sorta the Craigslist for guns for hire, so here's my idea

The Hunters Alliance, if you have a rich character who wants to hire a bounty hunter/mercenary/gun for hire/hacker, for some sorta job, you call us in to help in the RP.

because I've run into a lot of situations in club caprice where someone is either a bounty hunter looking for a job, or where a fancy smancy guy looking to hire a bounty hunter, and they can't find one another,

once the hunters alliance is contacted, the best team/member qualified for the job will be sent on the task you need done.

we won't ask for actual in game coins, we use RP money like saying in RP you threw e'm a briefcase with their payment in it

my @name in game is @RatchetMan, contact me if in RP your character needs to hire a bounty hunter/mercenary/assassin/hacker for anything

BTW JUST A WARNING: Most of us don't RPVP

Also: if you have a character who wants to join the Hunters Alliance, send me a message in game, I don't check my forum inbox almost ever.

What sort of jobs would I be able to hire your outfit for, exactly?
    edited October 2013
    Okay! here's the thing, you have a rich character who has a problem with another hero or villain or whatever in RP, send us a message, in RP we send the best qualified member or group of members of the alliance to take care of it, we don't use coins or nothing as payment it's pure RP, and the alliance itself does not pay it's members, it's like an employment agency, you send us a message, we send our best qualified member, in RP the person who got sent gets payed for the job (again, RP money, you just type something like "*throws suitcase with payment to the bounty hunter*") in RP, it's just an idea because I've ran into situations with other players where this group would have been helpful, if you think the idea is stupid, then fine, I don't care, but the people who don't think it's stupid, please contact us if you want to help get this RP started

Also: the clients can not join, only the hunters/mercs/hit men/hackers/assasins themselves can join.
    edited October 2013
    What sort of jobs would I be able to hire your outfit for, exactly?

Anything really, here are examples

Bounty Hunter: Your character needs to find and capture another character, you contact the alliance, they'd send a bounty hunter

Assassin: your character needs someone taken out quietly, you contact the alliance, we send an assassin

Hacker: Your character needs to hack encrypted files or break into some sorta top secret facility in RP, you contact the alliance, we send a hacker

Mercenary: Your character need to put together a squad of some sort or a private army, we send one or more mercenaries

Hit Man: Same as assassin just doesn't do his job quietly and is a bit more violent.

You have a client character who needs one of these jobs in RP done? send an IC/RP message to Zed@RatchetMan and he'll send the best qualified member of the alliance.
    edited October 2013
    agentnx5 wrote: »
    I'm confused.

Is this an supergroup or a bounty board?

Seems like it's a supergroup advertisement, which of course goes in that section of the forums. If that's not what you intended, then get rid of the supergroup part and rephrase your opening post for what you meant.

I got rid of the first sentence of my first post, there are lots of situations I've run into in RP where someone is talking about how in RP he needs to take down another hero/villain, and that's where the alliance would fit in

the alliance itself does not pay the hunters/mercs/assassins/hit men/hackers, the alliance is like an employment agency, we get jobs for e'm and then it's all between the client and the person sent.
  • lafury001200lafury001200 Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Anything really, here are examples

Bounty Hunter: Your character needs to find and capture another character, you contact the alliance, they'd send a bounty hunter

Assassin: your character needs someone taken out quietly, you contact the alliance, we send an assassin

Hacker: Your character needs to hack encrypted files or break into some sorta top secret facility in RP, you contact the alliance, we send a hacker

Mercenary: Your character need to put together a squad of some sort or a private army, we send one or more mercenaries

Hit Man: Same as assassin just doesn't do his job quietly and is a bit more violent.

You have a client character who needs one of these jobs in RP done? send an IC/RP message to Zed@RatchetMan and he'll send the best qualified member of the alliance.

Sounds like it has potential. I might know a prospective client or two. Won't be hiring for hacker though, vault theft (I'm assuming this is the break into part) is serious business. Takes patience, planning, and cunning. Helps to be ruthless.

Terrible when it happens. Shocking, dreadful, a veritable plauge. If you need a vault to test your people on, have a crack at some of mine. My fees are....less than modest but worth every last penny.
    edited October 2013
    Sounds like it has potential. I might know a prospective client or two. Won't be hiring for hacker though, vault theft (I'm assuming this is the break into part) is serious business. Takes patience, planning, and cunning. Helps to be ruthless.

Terrible when it happens. Shocking, dreadful, a veritable plauge. If you need a vault to test your people on, have a crack at some of mine. My fees are....less than modest but worth every last penny.

LoL nice, send me a message in game sometime if in RP you need one of our members :)
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Posts: 3,781 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I'll pay five bucks to the first person to bring me the elusive Nepht.

Have at it munchkins!

*sets up a giant mouse trap and baits it with two Foxbat Foam Fingers*
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Might want to post in Fan Base Alpha.

That is an RP section of the boards, so more RPers might see this info.

Maybe try to present it 'in character'.

Good luck!
    edited October 2013
    Might want to post in Fan Base Alpha.

That is an RP section of the boards, so more RPers might see this info.

Maybe try to present it 'in character'.

Good luck!

Oooh! good idea :) thanks