This build is scheduled to hit PTS this evening, 10/15/2013
The the following build contains some bug fixes, as well as some new preview changes.Release Notes:Preview:
- Takofanes II Lockbox: Lockbox contents and drop rates have changed. Known Issue: The Demonwing currently looks like a Hawkwing Razor Assault Ship. This will change.
- Takofanes II Lockbox: The Lordly Takofanes Action Figure is no longer Equip on Pickup
- Cyber Ninja Be Critter: This Be Critter's Passive now functions correctly again.
- Targeting Computer: This power has had its descriptions fixed to reflect the correct ranks of the power. This was only a description change.
- *Returning Power* Earth Form: Earth Form has returned to the Brick tree! It can be found under the Earth tab. Below is a description of this passive:
- Slotted Passive
- Can be slotted in an Offensive or Balanced passive power slot.
- Increases all of your Physical (Crushing, Slashing, Piercing) damage. This increase scales with your Super Stats.
- Increases your resistance to all Physical (Crushing, Slashing, Piercing) damage and greatly increases your resistance to Crushing Damage. These resistances scale with your Super Stats.
- Generates a small amount of energy when you are struck with Crushing attacks.
- Reduces the movement speed of nearby foes based on how close to you they are.
- Counts as an Energy Form.
- Removed Mercenary's Gloves of Topography from the Questionite store.
- Become Frank device: Frank's Unstoppable passive wasn't getting scaling from his stats. Fixed!
Please format any bugs you find in the following format:Bug
- The following costume options now unlock on account (this will only affect unlocks that happen from now onward): Demon Gloves (Arcane Demon Pattern), Demon Hips (Arcane Demon Pattern), Demon Collar (Arcane Demon Pattern) , Lemurian Spiked Tail, Lemurian Spikes Huge, Fire Demon Horns Tall, Demon Necklace Spikes Thick (Bracers), Fire Demon Horns
- Male vampire hood heads now use the correct eyes.
- The following costume pieces now bounce again: Floating Brain, Droopy Antenna, Dual Droopy Antenna
Where it happens
Please stay on topic in this PTS thread. We use bug reports from this thread to decide whether a PTS build is ready to go live, and so we need to make sure we're seeing everything in it. Please do discuss the changes, but if you find yourself writing about something that isn't specific to what's on PTS, then that should probably go elsewhere.
In particular, do not report bugs from the live game in this thread, unless they are impacted by changes in the PTS build.