test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comments

• Options
    noyjitatpwenoyjitatpwe Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What level are they? Level 40 power replacers tend to be more attractive.
  • Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,077 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I can GUARANTEE that none of his listed items are lvl 40 except the Cradle of Contagion, as that can drop from Blood Moon mobs.

I still have a large variety of legacy Power Replacers and Costume Unlocks. Most are sub-40, but there are a few that dropped from mobs at level 40. Plus some Crafted Power Replacers WITH the associated Costume Unlock.

Of these, the ones that are still passable at 40, as long as you don't mind a big hit to stats are: Ghostbuster Phase Rifle (SMG), Brainscrambler pistol (pistol), and the BKL-Firesnake (shotgun, crafted, lvl 39). There are a couple of others I can't think of, off hand.

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • Options
    flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    warcanch wrote: »
    I still have a large variety of legacy Power Replacers and Costume Unlocks.

Do you have any of the ones that unlock Falchion?

If so, would you be willing to part with one, and at what cost?

I want it for the costume part, not the power replace, so any item at any level works for me.
    edited August 2013
    I dont have the first two you are after but how much would you offer for the pulson assault rifle?
  • Options
    warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,077 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Do you have any of the ones that unlock Falchion?

If so, would you be willing to part with one, and at what cost?

I want it for the costume part, not the power replace, so any item at any level works for me.

Came up zilch for any of the items that have this unlock. Still have lots of OTHER blade items w/ unlock.

gradii wrote: »
    PLEASE tell me you have a shellie blaster or redeye pistol? :3 and what would I need to trade for one?
    I am also interested in the pulson assault rifle.

Traded my last Shellie a few months ago.

Redeyes were my specialty. By my last count (of which I did keep track), I had acquired 26 of these. However, after the first 4 or 5, I started to give them away pretty quick. If I got one, I posted it on the forums. Or, someone already had a request and I gave it to them. A few were traded away, too. But, I don't have any more and the ONLY way I knew how to get them was to farm the OM - A Bullet Bound For Biselle. Last I knew, it didn't drop from there any more.

I do have 4 Pulson Assault Rifles, yellow, lvl 18.

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"