test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

continue on from here.

chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Off Topic
just add on another paragraph or so)

he watched the mist lift off the river, like a smoke filled room clearing,after a window has been opened.

The guy was good, I'll give him that. His target was on a boat meeting with a supplier, the goods had beem checked and handed over, the cash transferred. The cops were nowhere to be seen, probably inside in the warm. Wish i was, this old coat ain't as warm as it used to be or maybe I'm the one getting old.

A small movement near the trees, a distortion feild. Hmm maybe one of the capes has spotted them after all.
Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    And out from the trees burst out none other than the man himself, Erratic Ape! The monster of a monkey man shot around in wild zig zag patterns, at one point diving into the river for mere seconds before lunching himself out holding a full grown twenty pound river trout betwixt his teeth! Landing on the river bank he shook his head side to side like a mad man trying to escape a spider flood while gnashing his teeth, tearing the river trout apart and splattering its blood to and fro and hither and beyond!

He, the mysterious man in the coat that wasn't so warm anymore, was assaulted by the torrent of fish blood and began sneezing haphazardly! Being thusly disabled, Erratic Ape quickly seized him with his massive maniacal monkey arms and proudly bellowed, "You arrest under now! Come with me jail smack!" and leapt off in a gigantic super leap, the mysterious man in tow.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the river, a ghost faded away into the coming mists, whispering one single mysterious word..... "Falcon...."
  • kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    ... And out of the mists appeared a man in a beige suit jacket, jeans and looked like a poor-man's Tom Selleck. His eyes were blotted out and he was clutching a rusty iron ring. A devilish carnival worker appeared beside me, exclaiming "Get the ring around the pole and win a prize! It's so simple, a child could do it!"

The man across from me reeled up, as if he was going to throw the ring at me. Then, suddenly... My head fell off. The last thing I heard was the carnival worker saying "Hey, ya missed, pal."
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    "suckers, never spot the bladed ring."he lurched forward and fell as soemthing grabbed his leg and started pulling. The crowd laughing as he was dragged off behind a tent, the werewolf not happy about his friends head.

"you fix this," handing him the head, dripping a bit still and the body, rather bloody and strangely, slimy."you fix or I give him your head."
    "but... but... I can't fix. I'm not a
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!