S.E.C.R.E.T. is now recruiting!!

18910111214»

Comments

• Options
    kenpojujitsu3kenpojujitsu3 Posts: 1,320 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    pion01 wrote: »

Please, you never left, you were just hiding behind the door frame :tongue:

How was the break? It's refreshing on occasion.

Break was good. Spent a bunch of time for GW2 and I'll be enjoying that a lot in the years to come but not enough to pull me away from other games completely like CO did for a long time.

A little over a week out from my wedding. *goose bumps*
    Freeform Builds Directory (Last updated: 04/23/2016)
    Serving since September, 2009 / 65 Characters, 63 Level 40's
  • Options
    pion01pion01 Posts: 758 Arc User
    edited September 2012
    Congratulations!!!

>.>

Does your girlfriend know? She may not be too happy....
  • Options
    c747c747 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I saw your post and I want to join your SG.

I have been playing CO off and on for over two years. But, over the last three months I have been playing almost daily. I now have 1 level 37, 1 at 36, 2 at 25 and a couple others that I may delete to create something new. My main alt is Cricketman. My others are Minuteman, Lightning Rod and Captain Chaos.

I have not grouped in this game at all so far, except in alerts. But, I have been in a guild in LOTRO for over 4 years, though I have not been active there in a few months. I'm not anti-social, but I am a slow typist. I play mostly at night and I am on the West Coast.

I want to join your group because you had the best post that I saw. Your team name is great and I like the backstory. I also want to join a SG because I am looking for some teamwork. I enjoy alerts, but sometimes the group I get stuck with leaves much to be desired.
  • Options
    mog555mog555 Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I would like to join the Group, I have send a mail to KenpoJuJitsu3 with my champions names

If anything else require to join just let me know. I only have 2 hero btw
  • Options
    s3rjus3rju Posts: 268 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    ken goes "im baaaack" and two new ppl want to join secret... best super-power ever?

My build directory (work in progress)
    Guide list
    Freeform Builds

In loving memory of AngelofCaine.
  • Options
    jljdragonmanjljdragonman Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited November 2012
    Character Tigarkon and usename to be friends with is JLJman
    so Tigarkon@JLJman my other one is Dragonfire@JLJman okay please add me to the super group.
  • Options
    stanwalkerstanwalker Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    I will be looking for you guys tongiht, I am new to game, an avid rp'er , lots of MMO exp but fresh to CO handle is @stanwalker

thanks.
  • Options
    meredyredleafmeredyredleaf Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    stanwalker wrote: »
    I will be looking for you guys tongiht, I am new to game, an avid rp'er , lots of MMO exp but fresh to CO handle is @stanwalker

thanks.

Rang the bell for you, as promised. ^_^
  • Options
    stanwalkerstanwalker Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    most kind of you thanks :)
  • Options
    jacktantojacktanto Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Room for more? :P
    abit boring with these pug's and i wouldnt mind to be abit more social ingame.
    So fi you want you can invite Night Fury@vanitycorpse
  • Options
    edited December 2012
    Interesting, my subscription to this forum disappeared. Plenty of room.
  • Options
    esoteric84#8898 esoteric84 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Hi!

I play CO Casualy , and these last couple days alot more, sinds i got gold account:biggrin:

Im :28 yr old

i got mic/ and i do speak english

love to group up do alerts and more, im new to the game so all i do is questing and alerts.

im very open for new Challenges! and willing to learn more and i can follow orders too!

Been playing the game before , but nevr went all in , but i came back the game is more fun now i love it

im very experianced all rounder gamer

@kysis84 is my handel name or Ingame name : Erza Scarlet

i hope i didnt leave anything out ... :frown:

why my interest, because, KenpoJuJitsu3 i respect i know from forums learned his builds and now i understand on how to make a decent build for mainly pve and pvp i can handel my selfs pretty whell now, Kudos to KenpoJuJitsu3.

I dont know anyone from S E C R E T from the game atm... :frown:
    Currently Playing Neverwinter Online

IGN: Obscura Rouge 60 , GS 9k

Handel @Kysis020
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    OK, something is up with these forums. My subscriptions keep vanishing. We are still recruiting new members for anyone interested.
  • Options
    theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    I like what I have heard so far about this SG and I see you guys around quite a bit...I'll contact you guys in game soon :3

@RavenForce
  • Options
    shadowstealer132shadowstealer132 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Id love to be a part of S.E.C.R.E.T I watched you guys on youtube and you seem to be pretty powerful my character's names are Serevin Nocturnal and Grim Gunslinger.
  • Options
    precision1209precision1209 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    id like to join S.E.C.R.E.T my hande is: @precision1209 the name i want to join is megaspark thank you very much
  • Options
    elasmiaelasmia Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Helooooooooooo.

I first started playing back at launch and since then i have taken several breaks but i am feeling interested in CO again but i know i will get bored easily if i play alone. I would love someone to play with. Talk do some missions maybe get a team together and take down a cosmic just for the fun of it. Never did RP per say but would be willing to even try that and generally have fun. CO can be a fun game if you have someone to play with but alas i have no friends into the whole superhero thing :| hope you will welcome me.

Main character names

Bellatrix@nr1gorbash (lvl 40)
    ShadowSnipe@nr1gorbash (lvl 40)
    Telamu Hejutry@nr1gorbash (lvl 35)

the account name is the one from PWE but the old CO was Ashaira so if the above dont work replace nr1gorbash with Ashaira.

also coincidently i last logged on in 1969 according to the new website. My future self must have finished the time machine and is trying to play with my head.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    elasmia wrote: »
    Helooooooooooo.

I first started playing back at launch and since then i have taken several breaks but i am feeling interested in CO again but i know i will get bored easily if i play alone. I would love someone to play with. Talk do some missions maybe get a team together and take down a cosmic just for the fun of it. Never did RP per say but would be willing to even try that and generally have fun. CO can be a fun game if you have someone to play with but alas i have no friends into the whole superhero thing :| hope you will welcome me.

Main character names

Bellatrix@nr1gorbash (lvl 40)
    ShadowSnipe@nr1gorbash (lvl 40)
    Telamu Hejutry@nr1gorbash (lvl 35)

the account name is the one from PWE but the old CO was Ashaira so if the above dont work replace nr1gorbash with Ashaira.

also coincidently i last logged on in 1969 according to the new website. My future self must have finished the time machine and is trying to play with my head.

Send myself, @supercollide or @cyrone85 a mail in game and we'll get you squared away.
  • Options
    sidestrike2sidestrike2 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hello i'm a former city of heroes player and i usually play solo but i'm looking for a fun active group to team and play with on a weekly basis.I enjoy being part of SG's that are built in the Justice league/Avengers/Shield style as long as the players are active. So if you guys will have me in game my name is @sidestrike2.
  • Options
    mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    You people still do exiiiiiist! Well... friendly bump.

• Options
    gremaldy7172gremaldy7172 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2013
    Hail Kenpojujitsu3,

I am very interested in joining your SG, as I have used your builds (which by the way are all over google search =p) to help get inspiration as to 'knowing' how to build a character and keeping my theme intact w/o ruining the fun factor.

I am a verteran MMO player and have played just about every MMO out there (and M.U.D. ie meridian59, neverwinter nights-aol, and battletech on dia-up!!).

I tried out CO (DCUO as well but don't like) just to play with the character creater and fell in love with this game. That's when I immediatly subbed and starting looking for guides on what to do. That's when I found all your builds and learned alot. Using your builds and the PTS, I have been able to get a handle on alot of stuff, which I truly appreciate! I even tried a Sho-Nuff build and literally was laughing so hard as an entire room of mobs where sent flying all over!!!

I am currently only leveling quests at the moment (currently 21) but I am enjoying it alot as it's gone by quickly...and now that I know I want to continue on with this game I started looking for SG's and saw you where in this one and thought it would befitting that I start here :)

my handle is @gremaldy
    and my timezone is u.s. eastern

p.s. I am also a lifer in STO but I just now got back into it (Stopped playing back in the day when the klingons started getting misisons other then PvP due to the pvp dieing and ground combat horrible)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hail Kenpojujitsu3,

I am very interested in joining your SG, as I have used your builds (which by the way are all over google search =p) to help get inspiration as to 'knowing' how to build a character and keeping my theme intact w/o ruining the fun factor.

I am a verteran MMO player and have played just about every MMO out there (and M.U.D. ie meridian59, neverwinter nights-aol, and battletech on dia-up!!).

I tried out CO (DCUO as well but don't like) just to play with the character creater and fell in love with this game. That's when I immediatly subbed and starting looking for guides on what to do. That's when I found all your builds and learned alot. Using your builds and the PTS, I have been able to get a handle on alot of stuff, which I truly appreciate! I even tried a Sho-Nuff build and literally was laughing so hard as an entire room of mobs where sent flying all over!!!

I am currently only leveling quests at the moment (currently 21) but I am enjoying it alot as it's gone by quickly...and now that I know I want to continue on with this game I started looking for SG's and saw you where in this one and thought it would befitting that I start here :)

my handle is @gremaldy
    and my timezone is u.s. eastern

p.s. I am also a lifer in STO but I just now got back into it (Stopped playing back in the day when the klingons started getting misisons other then PvP due to the pvp dieing and ground combat horrible)

Shoot me a message in game. The notifications on the forums have issues, I'll need the character name as well.
  • Options
    akuroboneakurobone Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    hey il like to join this sg im a lvl 20 devastator
  • Options
    faeya17faeya17 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I have some characters that would be intrested in joining, and I could make a new character as needed.

My handle is @Vesta18
  • Options
    godsboy001godsboy001 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have already sent you a message via one of the in-game character names that you provided. Just saying that I'm looking forward to actually joining your group. My in-game character name is @Godsboy
  • Options
    tazinastazinas Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I would like to re-join if I can. Handle is @BadComedy
  • Options
    zyborg2zyborg2 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Is this group still around?
  • Options
    ugatonugaton Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    If this group is still active I would love to join!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Hey folks. I've been back in the game for about a week now and noticed that the SG has gone pretty much inactive in my absence. I opened up invite rights to everyone before I took a break hoping this would not happen.

I'm looking for people to join who are willing to also assist me with recruitment to build up the number of active players again and get S.E.C.R.E.T. back in the game so to speak. Let me know.
  • Options
    lan451lan451 Posts: 3,257 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Welp, I'm back in game too.

Had fun running Mega D's with the gang again over the weekend. Haven't done SG group stuff in a looooong time. Was nice. Looking forward to seeing where the game goes from here. :smile:
    JWZrsUV.jpg