test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I had a dream

ariesmajorariesmajor Posts: 394 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Champions Online Discussion
There was a patch this morning, and when I logged in, there was this weird new event sorta like bloodmoon but blue, and there was all this halloween pumpkins all over the place, and people were riding around doing wheelies on these purple chopper motorcycle vehicles.

I went to go ask someone who looked like they were dressed as one of the sovereign sons where he got the new wheeled vehicle.

He simply drove his vehicle around me popped a wheelie and rode away down the street.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I just can't remember what it was...
    But i think it was a good dream.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • ariesmajorariesmajor Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    There were mega destroids all over the place, and drops galore......purple motorcycles free from an event quest, and drifter salvage rewards were boosted by 10.....the dream....
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    hmm. sounds like time to check your dosage:rolleyes:
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

• flechusflechus Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I had a champions related dream yesterday too

But it was like a Christmas event.

The Mayor Biselle was fat and yelling around.

some witch created a ton of snowmen-like monsters (of different sizes, really tiny like action figures, medium, human sized, and huge deformed ones)

You had to collect some weird colored snowflakes from em (red, blue, yellow and purple)

also, you had to team up with some weird group of heroes (4 guys that looked like the "Lost Vikings" and moved always together, some Astronaut Robot that looked like the Sentinel robots from Marvel, some girl with a huge Halo of light around her waist, and a man and a woman with more generic superhero outfits) and defeat their nemeses (The Vikings nemesis were 4 floating staffs with different colors dragon heads, moving on their own, the robot guy nemesis was another huge chunky robot) that were wrecking stuff around town...

I support "Sell Z-store items individually" & Japan Zone
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ariesmajor wrote: »
    There were mega destroids all over the place, and drops galore......purple motorcycles free from an event quest, and drifter salvage rewards were boosted by 10.....the dream....

I think you've been playing too much NW.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I once dreamed that I clicked a link on a dev blog that revealed a trailer to a grimy, rainy city that had none of the glimmer and promise of MC. It had fly-throughs of cramped alleyways and of a red-light district, then had street thugs setting fires to cars, breaking into pawn shops, and menacing citizens.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I once had a dream that I was playing my toon but the Zones were all from COH and COV, it was like CO had taken over the characters and we were still freeform, but it mixed the two games powers...it was sooo amazing...

Then my mom woke me up, I yelled at her and pulled my blanket over my head and she cried...it was a rough morning.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I had a Dream once:
    I was being chased through an endless hallway made entirely of Armour Potted Meat Food Product while being Pursued by a ten foot tall, fanged, snarling abomination made from the parts of Abe Vagoda, Bea Aurthur, and Ernest Borgnine. Then the Giant Lazar Powered Sardine exploded and the Taxicab turned into a Moose and I woke up screaming.
    What?
    I never SAID that it had anything to do with Champs.................

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I had a dream last night that it was a zombie apocalypse and I was in the desert riding in a truck with Michelle Rodrigues, from the resident evil movies, and one guy was running over to an oil truck all yelling about how we had to get the oil and then a bunch of zombies jumped him and killed him, and Michelle swore about it.

I have a lot of dreams about zombies for some reason.
  • lestylolestylo Posts: 375 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    ariesmajor wrote: »

I've had a similar dream actually, especially with the mega destroids being everywhere. They were level 60 and could one shot most people though. It was pretty cool.
    "I tried to look at that page but saw only inane comments."