What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Best Pve/Pvp build!

2»

Comments

• wesleytansgwesleytansg Posts: 863 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    spacer6 wrote: »
    Paragon, u said that sparkstorm and pillar of poz can be swapped for other powers . What powers can be taken in their place?

Do not bother with that build anymore, it is a necro thread. The devs have nerfed revitalise and the build is no longer viable.
  • hussamvsrandy1hussamvsrandy1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    LOOKING for best pvp build with high def and high attack can any one help me ^^ ?
  • waleezwaleez Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    hi there am looking for pvp build plz help me on that
  • toonslavetoonslave Posts: 1
    edited May 2015
    Wow I have seen some really rude things before but this one is one of the top 5.

1) A person asked for a little help with a good build. Most just said "FU" in a nice way I guess, but it did not have to be that way now did it? <--RUDE!

2) Not all to sure yet if it will cost real money to retrain the toon but if so a lot of people just don't have that like some do. <--Again RUDE!

And Now For,
    3) OP You have to also understand that coming on and asking for help and then at the same time say "I don't have the time" is kinda why people do not help out in games. Well that and some like being dicks LoL, but on the real you get the gold star for being RUDE yourself!

4) I am not a jackass and nor do I know how to answer such a question since I was here for the same thing...HELP, not a build from anyone else stable just some ideas on...,

"What would be a good balanced toon?" I like the tank toon but I want to be able to dish out some good beat downs also. I do believe it has a lot to do with the gear, to which I have no clue on what to do with that LMAO!

STO LOVER 4 LIFE
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2015
    The last post was over a year ago...closing.
This discussion has been closed.