test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Your favorite dueling buddy

nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
edited September 2013 in The Hero Games
Time for some love ^__^

Give a shout to your favorite dueling pal. I always have epic duels with Brou ^__^
nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    stergiosman

He's the only one who ques for the hero games forum anymore.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    smoochan wrote: »
    stergiosman

Does forum fights count as duels? Meh I suppose it could :P
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    edited August 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    Does forum fights count as duels? Meh I suppose it could :P

It's a bit blurred... forum fights are basically duels that can randomly turn into bash if someone's jimmys get rustled.

edited August 2013

It's a bit blurred... forum fights are basically duels that can randomly turn into bash if someone's jimmys get rustled.

I am having a sad I thought was your fave forum foe :<
    edited August 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    I am having a sad I thought was your fave forum foe :<

...I think that might be one of those cases where person A is in a huge fight with person B, and person B doesn't even know about it :P ........oh... so maybe we have been dueling (though in the bash, I'm usually person A.... so it feels nice to be person B!)

edited August 2013

...I think that might be one of those cases where person A is in a huge fight with person B, and person B doesn't even know about it :P ........oh... so maybe we have been dueling (though in the bash, I'm usually person A.... so it feels nice to be person B!)

OMG A and B those numbers confuse meh :O
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I have no dueling buddies, I only take duel requests, and the very few times I request duels by myself is when the opponent has an outfit or a bio, mostly based on deadly demon assassins, dark lords, godlike beings, that makes me feel like ripping his vital organs out with my bare hands.

• chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    God, I duel Tricky like it's my job. I'd love to get more duels in with Xeno or Mal, though. Getting thumped is the best way I've found to increase your skills.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • amy#8731 amy Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Pharysene(@Xeiros) because my Master of The Mind + Vapor Form combo hits his weak point for Tons of Damage, but he never talks in Local.

I also like fighting myself in BASH by using Dark Transfusion+Circle of Ebon Wrath.
  • lafury001200lafury001200 Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Cyrone.

His builds were (are) very good.

He has crazy good reflexes. If you wanna test your characters overall capabilities, you won't find a better builder/dueler.
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Cyrone.

He has crazy good reflexes. If you wanna test your characters overall capabilities, you won't find a better builder/dueler.

Who is he? Don't know if I have duelled him before, may be fun to give what you said a test.
  • theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,122 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Who is he? Don't know if I have duelled him before, may be fun to give what you said a test.

A very cool player and the PFF god. :cool:
  • vitalityprimevitalityprime Posts: 478 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Cyrone.

His builds are based on theme...which make them that much better...

...however, because of this...dueling his builds are not the best for testing your characters overall capabilities.

Though I'm sure he has a character for every situation you want to test.
    _________
    VARIANT

"Nearly all men can withstand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

-Abraham Lincoln-
  • gunsang1gunsang1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Lady Bluestar

Back when it was pvp heavy. I miss them as a player, and the only person to really get my blood flowing and to sit up straight during a match. A giant lightening bolt was something to really fear, and really fit their character concept.

I retired later on afterwards, blocking most noted pvpers (especially seeing what people dummed down to), though I still think of this one with respect ever-after. We got pretty far just fighting each other--every battle was as epic as the next. We learned a lot more from each other then anyone else.

screenshot_2009-11-18-01-11-01_zps461d9c06.jpg?t=1377155352

Here we are with stronghold belts. I just got my gold, they just got their silver and working up to it.

2009--Can't believe it has been that long. :frown: I need to be in my sad dome now.
  • nesnonesno Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    gunsang1 wrote: »
    Lady Bluestar 2009--Can't believe it has been that long. :frown: I need to be in my sad dome now.

Lady Boobstar, the best breasts and gigabolt player in game IMO.

-Xeno
  • stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    stergiosman

Stalemate? ;-p
  • shgrcoshgrco Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm definitely have to go with MEEGE on this one guys.

One of the best PvPers I've seen in a long time. MEEGE for Pres.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I used to have a lot of fun dueling Caliga... but then Xeno scared him into changing his build into the mess that it is now. The second I saw Caliga running away with a backflip into stealth... I knew it was the end of an era.