test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New CO Player looking for a Super Group

saramc33saramc33 Posts: 7 Arc User
Hello, I'm new to Champions Online and I am looking for a helpful and friendly SG to join. I am interested in light roleplay, and a SG that likes to team up on a regular basis. I used to play CoH, and so far I am really enjoying CO. If there are any SG out there recruiting that wouldn't mind a new player, please let me know. :)
Thanks!
Post edited by saramc33 on

Comments

• iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hi! Welcome to Champions Online!

The original Light Role-playing Super Group in Champions is my own team, the Silver Age Sentinels, This is a link to our thread here on these forums, and another link directly to our own website.

I hope we have something that interests you among our various theme teams, and if not, I can recommend another couple of fine Lighter style RP guilds with great, friendly membership, including one that is a transplanted guild from CoH!
  • saramc33saramc33 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Thanks so much for the reply! By a quick scan of your website and forum thread, I can already tell this SG seems like a good fit! :) I will take a closer look at the information, and find out the steps to becoming a member of the Silver Age Sentinels. Thanks again!
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Looking forward to meeting you!

Add @Rune to your in-game Friends list on the friends tab of the Social Panel, by hitting O.
  • saramc33saramc33 Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    will do, Thanks!