test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What does it take for a Thread to be Sticked?

lunaw78lunaw78 Posts: 293 Arc User
edited September 2013 in Champions Online Discussion
What kind of Thread it should be to be sticked? And who stick Threads? Only TT (@trailturtle) or Moderators too? Once is sticked, a thread could be unsticked? Also, how many Threads can be Sticked?

Also, off-topic: I really hope that my theads in my signature, could be sticked! :redface:
Post edited by lunaw78 on

Comments

• gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    lunaw78 wrote: »
    What kind of Thread it should be to be sticked? And who stick Threads? Only TT (@trailturtle) or Moderators too? Once is sticked, a thread could be unsticked? Also, how many Threads can be Sticked?

Also, off-topic: I really hope that my theads in my signature, could be sticked! :redface:

I think its just the mighty TT. Your guides are good this is something I can get behind.

Two paws up.

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • scorpagorscorpagor Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I don't think there are any clear rules on this, I guess for a thread to be stickied you'd have to catch Trailturtle in a good mood.

I'm pretty sure Smackwell doesn't have that superpower.
  • gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    scorpagor wrote: »
    I don't think there are any clear rules on this, I guess for a thread to be stickied you'd have to catch Trailturtle in a good mood.

TT is always happy. I don't know how he he does it. I mean he has to deal with us lot :P

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
  • klittyklitty Posts: 1,545 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Usually sending a very nice and polite request in the private messages to TT and/or Smackwell works very well.

=^ _ ^= Kitty Lives!
  • lafury001200lafury001200 Posts: 567 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think its just the mighty TT. Your guides are good this is something I can get behind.

Two paws up.

Agreed, with one caveat.

The guides need to indicate they contain spoilers. Some people hate spoilers. Also maybe a little clean up in terms of spelling/organization, but those minor nitpicks aside they were easy to read and would be helpful to new players.

So signed and bump.
  • biffsmackwellbiffsmackwell Posts: 4,739 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    scorpagor wrote: »

I'm pretty sure you're wrong. :tongue:

But yeah, sending a request to Turtle, Bluhman or myself is usually the way to go.
    biffsig.jpg
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    send them both in. good guides.
    took a while to realize there were two, 8am and I've been up for 4 hrs.

back to editing typoes and spelling from a RP message, only 26 pages to do
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It also seems to help to have a few suggestions for it to be stickied from a few folks in the Forums.

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • kemmicalskemmicals Posts: 853 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    TT is always happy. I don't know how he he does it. I mean he has to deal with us lot :P

Maybe he's insane like the rest of us and is just more self aware?
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    mailed TT about it.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited September 2013

I'm genetically modified to be the perfect Community Manager. My genes are one part Sgt. Major Daniel Daly, one part Cato, and one part Freddy Mercury. :wink:
  • heavynosferatuheavynosferatu Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'm genetically modified to be the perfect Community Manager. My genes are one part Sgt. Major Daniel Daly, one part Cato, and one part Freddy Mercury. :wink:

He's the upgraded model from Sirius Cybernetic Corp. :biggrin:
    Devil and the deep blue sea behind me
    Vanish in the air you'll never find me