test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unit 2 - Screwed?

chemkchemk Posts: 42 Arc User
edited October 2013 in Missions and Content
I was working to unlock the Unity 2 missions last night. I entered WTXV building and did the first part 'Fan with a Plan'. I proceeded to the Network Admin to begin 'Plan for the Fan'. Before starting the event i took a 2 min break. During that time we lost power. When I logged back in I was out side of the building and can no longer get in.

I dont know what to do now to get 'There and Bat Again'
Any help would be appreciated. :confused:
Tjim6oX.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• vizzonevizzone Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    You'll probably need someone to share the first mission with you so you can get back in. I've had to do something similar before when I missed a piece of lore in the Desert.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Speak to Sapphire's Assistant, outside the station?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • chemkchemk Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    Speak to Sapphire's Assistant, outside the station?

Yup. I tried that. She doesn't say anything.:frown:
    Tjim6oX.png
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Posts: 3,781 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Drop it and have someone share with you to start over.

Just a warning, logging out, disconnecting, or having foxbat take too much damage during Foxbat to the Future will cause similar behavior, both the first time and during any Unity 2 daily reruns.
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    What they said.

There was an early bug in the mission that made it impossible for some people to complete.
    They fixed that bug but never did anything that would allow people so affected to re-enter the building and continue the mission on their own.

You have to find someone in the process and get them to share the mission with you.

Why they do not give Sapphire's assistant the ability to let you back into the station if you leave for some reason, or if you drop the mission to let her give it to you again I will never know.
  • flamingbunnymanflamingbunnyman Posts: 2,035 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Drop it and have someone share with you to start over.

Just a warning, logging out, disconnecting, or having foxbat take too much damage during Foxbat to the Future will cause similar behavior, both the first time and during any Unity 2 daily reruns.

You can't share UNITY missions.

As to the Foxbat issue, he's been fixed in the original non-UNITY version since before I started, and the UNITY version is fixed on Test, and should be fixed on Live Soon(TM).
    As a quick note, I was able to get back in with a friend's help and I completed all my unlocks.
    Thank you all for your help.
    Tjim6oX.png
  • beldinbeldin Posts: 1,708 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    chemk wrote: »
    Yup. I tried that. She doesn't say anything.:frown:

What about first dropping the mission and then talk again to Sapphire's Assistant ?
    R607qMf.jpg