test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Hornet and Dagger Grav Bikes

trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
edited August 2013 in Super News Network
Take flight with the new Hornet and Dagger grav bikes, available now in the C-Store!

The Dagger also includes a piece of brand-new technology: Windshields! Now your hero will no longer be subjected to gale-force winds as you soar through Millennium City with all the speed a grav bike can give you.

Read the blog for more details!

C-Store links:
The Hornet
The Dagger
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• keikomystkeikomyst Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wow, the Dagger is the perfect color for my main... shame it's got one of the weakest weapons, though. :S

New Iris costume, btw?
  • trailturtletrailturtle Posts: 5,496 Perfect World Employee
    edited August 2013
    keikomyst wrote: »
    New Iris costume, btw?

Yeah, I designed that one a few weeks ago. I really like it, I didn't expect that color combo to work as well as it did.
  • cptmillenniumcptmillennium Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I love the Dagger, but the light blue isn't quite right for any of my characters. Release it in a variety of colors though and I'll probably buy a few.
    Yeah, I designed that one a few weeks ago. I really like it, I didn't expect that color combo to work as well as it did.

There is not a single bike thats black and Green to match my costume
  • draogndraogn Posts: 1,269 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    These only have 5 slots vs the 7 slots from the in game model? If you are going to insist on pushing these overglorified become devices on us it would be nice if you would offer reasonably priced version that were at least on par with what we had to gamble for.
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can we please get some costume sets and NOT vehicles in the C-Store?
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    laughinxan wrote: »
    I agree, I'm sick of these Z store vehicles having such poor stats, its why I offered the idea of allowing us to increase the slots on them and the overall quality. These vehicles in the z Store, all of them, are useless for anything but travel powers and you can on;y have them on one char at a time. You can move them around but really, all they are good for is flying around at higher speeds, whoopdy do. Let us at least add more weapon and armor slots up to 4 weapons and 4 armor slots with upgrades or something, so they actually have some appeal. And make the good weapons more available, to, cryptic. And yes I agree two vehicle weapons are op, but besides fixing their target caps please buff the useless vehicle weapons to....

Well the big arguement was that people wanted vehicles as Travel powers, so there you go :)
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    tfavsb10 wrote: »
    There is not a single bike thats black and Green to match my costume

Black and green is so past. Black and red is the new thing. And they have black and red bikes!!!
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I am disappoint ..

I heard one was a hornet and hoping for a 'green hornet' theme or better yet a bee yellow/black theme.

I mean look at it! the **** end is just ready for alternating black and yellow..

----

Or you guys could re-enable color customization.

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,585 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    What if I wanted Dagger to have 2 support slots and Hornet to have 2 defense slots? Make these things more customizable.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I wish I could be on-board with these vehicles... I just don't get it. Sure... Some heroes in comics use 'em (the Bat Mobile, Wonder Woman's Invisible Jet, etc.), but most don't. I know my heroes all already have travel powers...

The other thing I don't like is the vehicles' colors are not customizable... If I want a different color I got to spend another $15, and even then I'm locked in to whatever colors/theme the Devs made up. Lame.

Further, I make my toons the way I want to play them. Freeform. I select the powers. I've no interest in a Device/Vehicle that preempts my abilities and forces me to use what's on the vehicle.

Lastly is the scale. The people on those bikes look tiny. The bikes are too big, and the jets are too small. Maybe the hovertanks are sized ok, but those are my least appealing (to me) of any of the vehicles.

I'm still a No-Go for Launch of Champions Online: Vehicles. Darn shame, too.

:frown:

Sorry. Next?
    jIBJh7X.jpg
    When XP earnings during a Double-XP Weekend still feel like I'm underperforming,
    there's something terribly wrong with the reward system...

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
    edited August 2013

What? Never occurred to you to create a rocket/jet powered turtle that moves like a Hover Disc? { folds arms, walks away }

:wink:
    ZedBlock-200.jpg