test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

clearing things up/byebye again/fik u thread

stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Hero Games
First of all, goodbye friends, had fun. Spetzi, DM, IMP, green, penny, 28th and Kien if you're still at it, I'm still unsure, thanks for the funny times. Will be back in 8-10 months if game is still up to start over again...
Now is about as good a time as any to leave, since the game and the forums are filled with shiz.

Now let's flip the table...

Hi xeno, coming back in these forums to play big thanks to a sg I co-founded are you? I dunno what your problem really is, you should be above average, considering all the help you have been given. Even when you got the chainsaw build from me back then, you were always acting stupidly..."WAAAAAR...AURGH GET AE MAD! FARM KILL AURGHHHH...I LOSE FIKFIKFIK MOMSDADSLIVES!" This clearly wasn't what we had in mind when we formed AE, neither what I expected to happen when I gave you an I win! build. I heard a 2 weeks old sg pawns u ... a sg that really is useless, perhaps with the exception of imp.
This is why I spoke with some good unleashed ATs, made them ffs and gave them some basic builds to start winning. Ye, I wasn't in Greek brawlers or whatever that sgs name was, since I'm not even greek! I made Aphrodite's/Morphs sf build that farmed each one of you in duels and also specced(:D) Saber's defiance. However, aphro's ego, same way your ego worked Xeno, made him join DC, a sg that was made specifically to be an enemy of AE. That's about the time I went solo.
Now, go disband my sg again when u leave will u? So stupid at times.
I'd be glad to say Copvp is fun, but unfortunately, there is no fun here anymore, and my arena partners really want us to win moneyz so bb, stop playing smart and big, the screenies of an ER-CB aopm with no eruptions as you claim, and only using 2 nades, an omicron and an npg 9-0ing u in bash are here, if you keep playing big, an old time humiliation will smack yer head.
Have fun with ur bb guns
Post edited by stergiosman on

Comments

• despairsrequiemdespairsrequiem Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    in an odd yet disturbing way I think this game will go on life-support and live longer than me :/ (one thing about pwe is they are huge fans of defibrillators and not letting things die, they will however; leave it in a coma for years. But this isn't about medical equipment and comas, this is about me saying Take care, it was fun and it'll be fun when you get back hopefully - love 28th
  • nesnonesno Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi xeno, coming back in these forums to play big thanks to a sg I co-founded are you?

AE was founded almost 5 years ago by kidbs. Then Turned over to Tearmonger and I. You were not even in the game yet if I remember.
    Even when you got the chainsaw build from me back then, you were always acting stupidly...?

Anyone who was around in those days knows how stupid this sounds, how stupid you even sound for saying it. Let's me guess you want credit for my chainsaw build too now?

This clearly wasn't what we had in mind when we formed AE, neither what I expected to happen when I gave you an I win! build

Again, you did not form AE, you were just in it at one time

Then you go onto tell everyone how you made their builds too, I think your an idiot who needs attention.

-Xeno
  • pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    buh bi stairs

sorry but it was me who founded ALL THE SG's. INCLUDING DARK ENFORCERS BLACK OPS, BEST PVP SG YET.

i can only take credit oh mah annoyance build PRE f2p, basically no damage but annoying as hell :smile: :biggrin:

EDIT: ps. can i has all your ice nades?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • mrhinkypunkmrhinkypunk Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    pallihwtf wrote: »

EDIT: ps. can i has all your ice nades?

BUT HOW in gods name would you fit all of them in your inventory...

AINT NOBODY got space for that. :O
  • stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Sure thing Xeno, at least I hoped that u'd have enough BRAINS by now to tell everyone how you copied to win...and lost. But probably I was wrong, since Stairs ate most of it(still hungry tho :-/)....
    And you know, if there's one thing no one can battle, a man's worst nightmare, a creature's biggest enemy... IT'S STAIRS DANGIT!

I hoped that you'd be better after taking a break, so I helped u level...am disappointed, not even GC makes so easy "difficulty" levels.

And mrhinkypunk, YESSSSSSSS.
    I wonder when u'll see I was right and use NW for that SR build tho ;-p
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    buh bi stairs

sorry but it was me who founded ALL THE SG's. INCLUDING DARK ENFORCERS BLACK OPS, BEST PVP SG YET.

LIES! It was Pinky Pie.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
    edited August 2013
    Sure thing Xeno, at least I hoped that u'd have enough BRAINS by now to tell everyone how you copied to win...and lost.

Dude, seriously you have any idea how many people over the last 5 years have come before you, thinking they can drop my name and claim to be the mystery man behind the alien?

Why don't you stand on your own accomplishments instead of trying to leach off mine?

Talk about yourself, we all know your really good at that.

-Xeno
    edited August 2013
    nesno2 wrote: »
    Dude, seriously you have any idea how many people over the last 5 years have come before you, thinking they can drop my name and claim to be the mystery man behind the alien?

Why don't you stand on your own accomplishments instead of trying to leach off mine?

-Xeno

There you have it Xeno, play big and mighty, make a pidgin to ask for help when farmed.
    I've yet to see you do somethin good in PvP.

Here's a challenge for ya: Duel Aphrodite, and video it. He's just an inexperienced player, playing for less than a year.
    If for whatever reason (ignores, his vids of beating you, ego) you can't, duel Green.

Show us your infinite power "alien", I don't expect a unique build, since you never had to make one, just prove me wrong and yourself right.
    Should be easy, no?
    edited August 2013

-Xeno

OH OH OH! o/ I know who that mystery man is its H.R.Giger.

Whut I win \o/
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    edited August 2013
    There you have it Xeno, play big and mighty, make a pidgin to ask for help when farmed.

Here's a challenge for ya: Duel Aphrodite, and video it. He's just an inexperienced player, playing for less than a year.
    If for whatever reason (ignores, his vids of beating you, ego) you can't, duel Green.

Show us your infinite power "alien", I don't expect a unique build, since you never had to make one, just prove me wrong and yourself right.
    Should be easy, no?

I rather fight you. Let's make it happen.

-Xeno
    edited August 2013
    I rather fight you. Let's make it happen.

-Xeno

I'd love to Mr, but as you can read, I can't. Will be back next summer, 'coz atm I'm on a business trip I could say.

It's not like you were ever close to be challenging tho. The most recent epic disastrous comeback of yours just proves it. I have some screenies I can upload once I get on my tablet...wanna see them?

I will try to get back for a game tho, even as a pre alert geared AT. Hey u might win that!
  • despairsrequiemdespairsrequiem Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    OH OH OH! o/ I know who that mystery man is its H.R.Giger.

Whut I win \o/

And here I was thinking it was L Ron Hubbard...
  • secksegaisecksegai Posts: 1,354 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Should be easy, no?

I think its funny how people decide to get overly egotistical over broken pvp in a broken game. Y'all need to take a lesson from Jewel -
    edited August 2013
    I'd love to Mr, but as you can read, I can't. Will be back next summer, 'coz atm I'm on a business trip I could say.

^^^^^^^^
    How to fail as a troll.....

Such an obvious troll response Sters, I can't back up anything I say, I'm on a business trip "insert random you suck comment"

Do you know how epic it is for me to come back after being gone an entire year and yet my very presence motivated you to such an obvious trolling attempt?
  • gingervitosgingervitos Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Good sirs I have been reading this thread and so far it has been most entertaining indeed. But I feel I must give back something in return.
    So let me tell you a tale a tale of a small angry alien and an armor wearing Cad.

Right was in Ren Cen with my 20 ft robot sitting on top of the powerhouse cog as you do when your a 20 ft robot ,watching my sister Nepht poke Caliga and insult midgets in the only way Nepht can. Not sure I think she was with EvilTaco, Neko'san and a large chunk of Caliga's crew. Well anyway Xeno pops up and Caliga perks up and goes "is that Xeno. I heard he's good at PvP" or something along those lines.

Caliga throws down a duel to Xeno. Xeno mutters "not a worthy duel" . Duels Caliga anyway. 10 mins later the duel is still happening with no side getting the upper hand. A crowd forms to watch these egotists duel. At this point Xeno makes a retreat . Let me say that again. He makes a retreat from Caliga, you know ROLEPLAYING Caliga. What in the actual f__k...

Well the little alien had retreated to the powerhouse to retcon his powers. He comes back duels Caliga again and boasts he will one shot him. Ten minuets later Caliga still isn't one shotted. By this time most of Ren Cen 2 has crowded round to watch this fiasco . Xeno only ended the duel by hitting Caliga mid duel with an Ice Grenade causing Caliga to fall out the ring.

I must add during the battle everyone noticed Xeno spam Ice Nades and Omicroms , Caliga didn't once use a device and constantly had Xeno on the ropes.

All of Ren Cen 2 seen this.

AE can declare war on me if they want my guild is full of roleplayers just like Caliga we will pwn you all, and come up with some really emotional plot lines while we do it.

-Ginger

Git Gud M8!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cause I'm worth it. Playing since 2009.
    edited August 2013
    Okay, now let me see who is responding saying what...

First of all, welcome back Seck. You are right, game is broken and PvP has become a challenge of finding the most bugs/exploits and abusing them. Since we all know the basics and both Xeno and I used the OP stuff and power combinations, one would expect that the guy coming here talking about his epic comeback, in this broken game, and said that he has dominated PVP, in this broken game always, for 4 years, would begin pwning us. To prove you how much I wanted to see what he could do and speed things up, I even helped him level, while before leaving, the only kindness he had shown was towards my mother it seems.
    So yeah, I might be egotistical as you say, since when you act everywhere and tag yourself as a PvP god, you have to actually prove it, and by proof I don't mean getting farmed 2-9 in a bash with 4 pps, occult, zlati, yourself and me.

Xeno, take it as you like, I've informed friends in game too that for 8-10 months I'll be off. I can't back up anything I say ha? In 1-2 days I'll upload the screenies. Let's see who proves whatever he sais here shall we? And the challenge is still there: beat Aphrodite(or the troll as u call him for beating u 1v1) or Green. Bring it on.

Ginger, thank you for bringing more evidence as to how great this PvP god is. Caliga is certainly better than most of them pro pvpers.
  • mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Good sirs I have been reading this thread and so far it has been most entertaining indeed. But I feel I must give back something in return.
    So let me tell you a tale a tale of a small angry alien and an armor wearing Cad.

Right was in Ren Cen with my 20 ft robot sitting on top of the powerhouse cog as you do when your a 20 ft robot ,watching my sister Nepht poke Caliga and insult midgets in the only way Nepht can. Not sure I think she was with EvilTaco, Neko'san and a large chunk of Caliga's crew. Well anyway Xeno pops up and Caliga perks up and goes "is that Xeno. I heard he's good at PvP" or something along those lines.

Caliga throws down a duel to Xeno. Xeno mutters "not a worthy duel" . Duels Caliga anyway. 10 mins later the duel is still happening with no side getting the upper hand. A crowd forms to watch these egotists duel. At this point Xeno makes a retreat . Let me say that again. He makes a retreat from Caliga, you know ROLEPLAYING Caliga. What in the actual f__k...

Well the little alien had retreated to the powerhouse to retcon his powers. He comes back duels Caliga again and boasts he will one shot him. Ten minuets later Caliga still isn't one shotted. By this time most of Ren Cen 2 has crowded round to watch this fiasco . Xeno only ended the duel by hitting Caliga mid duel with an Ice Grenade causing Caliga to fall out the ring.

I must add during the battle everyone noticed Xeno spam Ice Nades and Omicroms , Caliga didn't once use a device and constantly had Xeno on the ropes.

AE can declare war on me if they want my guild is full of roleplayers just like Caliga we will pwn you all, and come up with some really emotional plot lines while we do it.

-Ginger

Last time I dueled Caliga he was an ebon ruin tank with more devices than powers, I ate more omicrons, dinos and ebon ruins than actual Might stuff that actually describes him. Everyone knows that all the experience you acquired over the years just got thrown down the dumpster ever since On Alert has hit. It's not difficult to be a 'PvP god', you need two weeks max and a handful of ZEN so I wouldn't know where the fiasco actually is. For my part it got me disappointed since my Rhino wanted an epic fistfight.

• extramofilextramofil Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dont lose the contact with me, my steam ID is extramofil , catch me up there. Laters

Gingervitos, me nor AE doesnt have problems with you, just because you have personal grudge againts Xeno you simply cant insult AE. Gotta be careful with words

-Spetzii
    edited August 2013
    .. Gotta agree with Mr. Forz, I was kinda surprised when Caliga charged that Ebon Ruin at me. I was like "what the f-", then he backflips away and turns invisible. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" It was a PVP BATTLE WITH A PVP BILD.:biggrin: haha.

You just don't have Evasive maneuvers with the advantage in PVE, he is a bloody tank anyway

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    CALIGA has Vehicle Mod 9!!!
    edited August 2013
    monaahiru wrote: »
    CALIGA has Vehicle Mod 9!!!

Caliga's mod go all the way up to 11.
  • monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    caliga's Mod Go All The Way Up To 11.
    Caliga Madness
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Caliga's mod go all the way up to 11.

That's nothing. His Mad goes all the way to 500.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
    edited August 2013
    Wow really? I mean...REALLY? Dam, what is he then?
    Forz, a valid point made, but the way I see it now, using some bugs, most ranged builds can be viable. It's all one can do at the state this game is. You however should try going back seriously tho. I had no idea the Hank toon was yours(bestial+defiance if I recall right), it used to bring alot of pain! You can do it!
    Spetz, imma add you.
    Penny u use ebon ruin too, no?

Another off topic question:does trauma from the new telepathy passive, stack with ER's trauma?
    edited August 2013

-Ginger

All spin ,all of it. Caliga is an awesome person, I went to the PH to respect out of a kite build to have some fun with my friend, where he proceeded to hit me with an awesome haymaker, and kill me, it was epic and I would do it again any day with someone as pleasant as Caliga. And to respond that I said, not a worthy duel? I told him my current build was not worthy of such a duel with someone as nice as him so I respected out of it to fight. Get your facts straight.

I think its epic how many people are making posts about me, doing everything they can to troll me in COPVP and in the forums, it's like after I came back some how I've stepped on all your little epens.
    edited August 2013
    You know , xeno, it's not like we hate you or anything, you're funny. It's just that you think you're great when you're average, same thing goes for Luci, Messiah and all those.

You'd play big everywhere about your PvP skilllz and all, so u disappointed us. Vixy leaves and comes back owing, DM leaves and comes back owing, Avelisk leaves and comes back....ow wait, nope, that's all. You come and get farmed...just don't make others have high expectations of you next time...
    edited August 2013
    I dont understand what this thread is about anymore O.O"

Why people calling Caliga a PvPer now? He's just the dude that stands in front of powerhouse and shouts.

HARLOTS!

I remember that fight being a bit long , I have a short attention span I get bored easy ._.
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I dont understand what this thread is about anymore O.O"

Why people calling Caliga a PvPer now? He's just the dude that stands in front of powerhouse and shouts.

HARLOTS!

I remember that fight being a bit long , I have a short attention span I get bored easy ._.

I would give you a pic to explain this thread, but even if I could post pics in this section anymore I'm sure Smackwell would have an issue with me posting a picture of a bunch of dudes having a contest to see who can jack themselves off harder A pissing contest seems downright mature in comparison to this debacle..

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
    edited August 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

I would give you a pic to explain this thread, but even if I could post pics in this section anymore I'm sure Smackwell would have an issue with me posting a picture of a bunch of dudes having a contest to see who can jack themselves off harder A pissing contest seems downright mature in comparison to this debacle..

Said smock and we all laughed!

Or better yet: said smock and we went to smoke
  • lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Wait.... so Caliga is not melee??
    Devices?? Ebon Ruin??

Sigh...
    edited August 2013
    Wait.... so Caliga is not melee??
    Devices?? Ebon Ruin??

Sigh...

Thats some BS right there. I watched that duel. He was pure melee. Even Xeno will back this up. The only PvP thing he used was stealth and in this duel he used no devices. The duel was had on very friendly terms. Both combatants got along well.
    People who didnt see this specific duel are commenting of past builds of Caliga's .
    Caliga these days is running a stealth/enrage/haymaker build. He has shunned the easy win moves.

Good for him.
    edited August 2013
    Thats some BS right there. I watched that duel. He was pure melee. Even Xeno will back this up. The only PvP thing he used was stealth and in this duel he used no devices. The duel was had on very friendly terms. Both combatants got along well.
    People who didnt see this specific duel are commenting of past builds of Caliga's .
    Caliga these days is running a stealth/enrage/haymaker build. He has shunned the easy win moves.

Good for him.

Thanks Nepht, it was a very friendly duel I was actually typing to him, complimenting him on his defense mitigation when he hit me with that haymaker. We all laughed and it was a good time.

It's pretty amazing for me when game informers are running around documenting your day to day activities for later publication in the forums. I guess if you can't win in the arenas, to fight in is the forums or copvp. Unfortunately running your mouth in channel and not queuing up proves your only a troll

-Xeno
    edited August 2013
    Thanks Nepht, it was a very friendly duel I was actually typing to him, complimenting him on his defense mitigation when he hit me with that haymaker. We all laughed and it was a good time.

It's pretty amazing for me when game informers are running around documenting your day to day activities for later publication in the forums. I guess if you can't win in the arenas, to fight in is the forums or copvp. Unfortunately running your mouth in channel and not queuing up proves your only a troll

-Xeno

True. Ive never once seen Ginger in BASH. Would love to farm him :D
  • lovehammer1lovehammer1 Posts: 416 Arc User
    edited August 2013

Good for him.
    OK. Good to know.
    I can't stand those cheap azz builds. I had always heard and seen him duel with a straight up melee build. Why do people need to make stuff up?
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I was there for that fight too. What the comments about Caliga dueling Xeno neglect? Xeno totally did say "this isn't a worthy fight", and dueled him once on the build he was messing with, then politely requested that he could go retcon to something that'd be a legit fight for Caliga. There was respect there on both sides from the get-go. They then proceeded to go toe to toe, in about some of the most even combat I've ever seen in a top tier duel. I think Xeno had a definite edge in the combat, but it was the kinda edge that still made the fights last 20+ minutes. Caliga seriously held his own, because he's not an rp character. He's a duelist that has a character he chats as. Caliga literally duels anyone that challenges him, and I've only seen him lose to one other person aside from Xeno. Xeno was also impeccably polite about all of it, and we had a huge crowd watching in awe as they basically did the CO equivalent of Wolverine sparring with the Hulk. A few ice nades went out here and there, but 1: the rules of the duel really went with how they usually roll. Nobody gives a **** about a random ice nade, and it was accepted that those were cool. 2: it wasn't really all that frequent, more as the exclamation point to cap a really heavy spike. I think I saw maybe 2 per duel. But, like I said, *it was accepted, and respectful*. Caliga's not the sort to keep his mouth shut about that sorta thing.

As for the "I will one shot you", he was mentioning that it was his build that he uses to one shot tanks. Then he basically asked if he could show him the damage it put out. He never said he'd one shot Caliga, he said it was a combo that one shots a lot of people. Fine point, I know, but after that went for a second and they did the "you hit like a truck" "you're like a truck hitting a brick wall" conversation, Xeno directly said "Ok, now let's do this like an actual duel".

Not trying to be a jerk to anyone or anything, but I noticed a few details in that which other people mighta missed. It wasn't all like that. I know for a fact Caliga had a ball, he was saying for like 10 minutes after they finished how bad his hands hurt, and how great the experience was. That was a fight between friends.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited August 2013

*snip*.

Ima starting to think an certain alien one shotted you once :D

I will like to add Ginger watches MLP. This is fact.
    edited August 2013
    NEPHT, he has EBON RUIN NOW. AND EVASIVE MANEUVERS with stealth advantage. Have you FOUGHT HIM? And this was like a month ago. Am sure he still has it, because it was either EBON RUIN or CHEST BEAM for him. he said so. Do I have to say this again? No one has EVASIVE MANEUVERS with STEALTH in PVE. NO ONE.

CAN YOU SAY WHY

AAAAAAAAAGH

Caliga is a cool guy, don't worry. :biggrin:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • sagewithbubblessagewithbubbles Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No one has EVASIVE MANEUVERS with STEALTH in PVE. NO ONE.

Threat Wipe says hello.

...though a tank wouldn't want that in PvE, of course.

The user formerly known as Dr. Sage.
    No one has EVASIVE MANEUVERS with STEALTH in PVE. NO ONE.:

um, may I point out the section entitled "combat & powers"? I know quite a few builds, including some in a few guides ...
    Light Star Alliance (my toons with build guides & videos)
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No one has EVASIVE MANEUVERS with STEALTH in PVE. NO ONE.

3 of my 40s and my 35 do. I play alert roulette. I'll run in and steal ALL the aggro with some big spikes, then drop threat and see which of the level 6s that decided to queue ends up catching the threat dump and dying. And sure, I could tank it. But why? This is funnier.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
    edited August 2013
    3 of my 40s and my 35 do. I play alert roulette. I'll run in and steal ALL the aggro with some big spikes, then drop threat and see which of the level 6s that decided to queue ends up catching the threat dump and dying. And sure, I could tank it. But why? This is funnier.

Have you used it or would you ever use it with defiance or another defensive passive? I think that what Penny means is thay no pve tank ever uses this advantage...
    edited August 2013
    On a side note, here's proof that melee is OP in PvP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcS2bnHdQLg

O.o

Stairs no provs agen :-()