test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

OWOD- You know what i mean. (RP)

mapost1985mapost1985 Posts: 10 Arc User
Hey all you great RP Folks. I am wanting to start up a SG, based on the OWOD RP Games. I am a season'd AVST and ADST, for the Cam and Sabbat Venues. I have bunches of Old Logs from the LARP Venues I hosted. If you have played in the Cam Larp, you know that 5 players can make a good combat team. But a good Cam Owod Larp, need +15 for gatherings. Please message @orokai for info. On this Sg. Sorry this is Crude. But I Hope to hear from you my fellow RP'ers.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mapost1985mapost1985 Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The Veil of the Last Rose, is a RP Based Super Group. Hosting Hundreds of Storylines from the Old World Of Darkness: Mind's Eye
    Theater, Live Action RolePlay Not Profit Orginazation. As a Former AVST/ADST. I welcome all to join. Mind you most of the RP would be based around its setting. is it not Limited to that. If you have Interest, send a mail to @orokai for more information.

RP Basis- Welcome Kin, I am the Prince of this Section. You have an interest to join the Last Rose Society? Come into the Fold. *A warm air gentely blows past your face. A calm aura emits from the man in black.* "
  • thelastsonofzodthelastsonofzod Posts: 658 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Interesting. I might have a Brujah who wouldn't mind joining your group...provided I can come up with a build for him that I don't despise. please feel free to look me up at @lastsonofzod
  • gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I support RPz, But I gotta ask, why come to Co to rp WOD?

Im not trolling, I curious.

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain