test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Videos where you use unique builds and don't get destroyed.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    stergiosmanstergiosman Posts: 717 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Despair, I'm thinking of a dueling build for very specific occasions.In duels, it's all about defense and healing debuffs.
    Forz, I'm thinking of only getting 2 or 1 attack power and fill the build with heals and stealth...lariats from everywhere and -75% less healing or so...like slowly killing the opponent...
    And I also want to try a LR/bestial build with no con...just str and dex.
  • Options
    despairsrequiemdespairsrequiem Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I should have figured as much. it'll work, to bad there are no energy draining ranged attacks
  • Options
    gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I should have figured as much. it'll work, to bad there are no energy draining ranged attacks

Not that players didn't ask for them .. and would have preferred them to cooldown debuffs.
  • Options
    oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    to bad there are no energy draining ranged attacks

It's called TKWave advantage.
  • Options
    pallihwtfpallihwtf Posts: 677 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I just took Telekinetic Wave, lol. I might keep it. Dunno about the eneryg debuff, people will always have energy anyway. I use it till I find some flaw with it. I used to have Ego sleep because I tend to put targets to sleep and attack, but now that I have ebon ruin, it's pretty much useless. :biggrin: acted like interrupt more likely.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    @Pallih in game
  • Options
    gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    It's called TKWave advantage.

TK Wave's advantage affects equilibrium, and does not remove opponent energy.
  • Options
    shadowzero66shadowzero66 Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    It's called Taser Arrow. Planar Fracture can also proc Taser Arrow's Aftershock advantage, but it's unreliable (among other things). The Thought Sever advantage on Ego Weaponry also damages energy. TK Wave's advantage has already been mentioned even though it doesn't damage energy directly.
    Grind for the Grind God! Tokens for the Token Throne!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Why care about energy? No matter what your debuffs are, msa with over 200 int gives all the energy the opponent wants. And jay, most builds nowadays use EM/MD all the time, so u only have 6-7 seconds to kill'em. Using telepathy debuffs, u get 10 seconds. They are useful. You just can't make a build based on them.
    Again off topic, but r3 miniaturization drive is useful in duels! Makes my pestilence in PTS feel like Aopm as far as defenses go...and int primary with the ahm, specs and ahm, active offenses kinda feels like the imbue days.
    Will pop in live for a last bash, what the hell
  • Options
    nesnonesno Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    but r3 miniaturization drive is useful in duels!

Devastating when combined with ice sheath chill as well, there is no escape.
  • Options
    despairsrequiemdespairsrequiem Posts: 126 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Taser arrow sucks for energy draining, also I already knew about one in the electric powerset... didn't know about tk wave, I'll look into it, I know about ego blades however; on my ego blade toon very few people were ever able to get a move off because they never had energy, no energy means they couldn't use their MSA :D
  • Options
    mrf0rz1mrf0rz1 Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Problem is that even with the equilibrium to 0 and using Thought Sever, if your opponent has put something on cooldown he'll still have unlimited energy. Tito tried that for a while before.

• Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    [tell] Smoochan : I do it all because Biffsmackwell dueled me and won.
    [tell] to Smoochan : How is that possible?
    [tell] Smoochan : You just stated my opinion.

Smoochan: You can't do that.

Responder: Of course you can't do that! Here's 10 reasons why you can't do that! Here's some history of when you could do that leading up to all the circumstances that made it so you can't do that anymore! See, you're wrong, and how dare you point out that we can't do that?

Smoochan: ...ha.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    [tell] to @redsymbol :Hi.
    [tell] @redsymbol : Hi.

I like talking to myself too at times, wanna be friends?

=-0
  • Options
    smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    [tell] to @redsymbol :Hi.
    [tell] @redsymbol : Hi.

I like talking to myself too at times, wanna be friends?

=-0

ohai luci, thought you got banned? :biggrin:

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

ohai luci, thought you got banned? :biggrin:

I once said to luci
    Don't be such a p...