test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Glowing Tights Costumes

zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Posts: 3,797 Arc User
edited August 2013 in Costumes and Concepts
This is the only image I was able to find of these 1000 Day Veterans Reward Glowing Tights.
5226d9fded1ac05c5f80bbbb632762021342129140.jpg

I also found this image during my search, but I don't think that the goggles are part of the glowing tights set. Or am I wrong about that?

Primus.jpg

If you have this costume set and have used the parts in a costume, please share some caps/vids and/or the costume files. I doubt I am the only player who is curious to see how they might be used. :smile:
ZedBlock-200.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    underchickenunderchicken Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The second pic you posted is the Primus Costume Set(which happens to have a lot of SIMILAR pieces found in the Iron Aged Costume Pack.) You can get the Primus Costume Pieces from the Primus Recognition Vendors in RenCen.

The Glow Tights are part of the 1000 Day Veteran Reward. There are 5 different tights patterns in all.
  • Options
    epeleskerepelesker Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Only 649 days of subbin' time for me to go before I can get my hands on these things.
    ----
    Heroic Roleplayer @epelesker | PRIMUS Database Moderator | Brigade Advocate
  • Options
    cascadencecascadence Posts: 505 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    like 300+ days for me in here. so yeh... can't post screenshots of those =(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click up there if you want to find more about the costumes behind my heroines.
  • Options
    logandarklighterlogandarklighter Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Edit:

Okay. Here's all the pics of the glow tights. There's a full face mask, gloves, and feet in addition to the chest and legs. But the only variations in pattern are on the chest and legs pieces.

There's 5 variants, but for my money, the most interesting of the patterns are #2 and #3. And #2 is the best one at building a "Tron" style costume with.

oa6pfwO.png

0QIdRgc.png

XaF39kc.png

56kjR2H.png

(Continued next post, since we're limited to 4 images per post.)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Pattern 5

njjlUlL.png

And here's how they look on the female model:

0Pj0c29.png

(One last post after this to get all the images in.)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    AP7qPG5.png

jVBndPW.png

1pc2JEC.png

5HH6fB9.png

Just for the record, there are no bracers, shoulders, or belts. This set is only the tights. And they come in Cloth, Leather and Metal on all pieces. I used leather here for to have some texture show up but still show contrast.
  • Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Not really using these, alot. Can't be really mixed together or with other non glow patterns. Again with the ringarmorything pattern parts and bumpmappingthing...
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Thanks for posting these pics, guys. I really appreciate it.

Guess what I spotted in-game yesterday on the Westside? :smile:

GlowingTightsCostumes-002.jpg
    -
    Well, somebody is using those pieces.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited August 2013
    Primus.jpg

This picture for PRIMUS recognition set is a very misleading one. In game no part of this costume set has any glow. Only glowing part is belt, which is shared with Z-store Iron Age costume set. Suspenders also have no glow and they are also shared with the Iron Age set - they had glow, briefly, but then it glitched again.

Eye accessories are also another bug - they aren't obtainable at all. They are somewhat smaller than retro sci-fi eyepiece, but larger than the Iron Age eyepiece.

Oh, well... Cryptic and costume bugs. We aren't surprised anymore, yes?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    This picture for PRIMUS recognition set is a very misleading one. In game no part of this costume set has any glow. Only glowing part is belt, which is shared with Z-store Iron Age costume set. Suspenders also have no glow and they are also shared with the Iron Age set - they had glow, briefly, but then it glitched again.

Eye accessories are also another bug - they aren't obtainable at all. They are somewhat smaller than retro sci-fi eyepiece, but larger than the Iron Age eyepiece.

Oh, well... Cryptic and costume bugs. We aren't surprised anymore, yes?

Tip - Did you know that how you set your heroes Mood can change the shape of many Eye Accessories? Try it with - Eyeplate Visor Sharp - to see some of the more drastic variations.
    ZedBlock-200.jpg
  • Options
    meedacthunistmeedacthunist Posts: 2,961 Arc User1
    edited August 2013
    Tip - Did you know that how you set your heroes Mood can change the shape of many Eye Accessories? Try it with - Eyeplate Visor Sharp - to see some of the more drastic variations.

It has nothing to do with this missing eyepieces, as it looks different than Iron Age/retro sci-fi one with defaut body head shape and neutral mood. It's not an existing piece reshaped with facial sliders/animations.