Install Arc

What you favorite thing in CO

2»

Comments

• drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jennymachx wrote: »
    This is a favorite thing of yours?

Yup, because it makes me laugh every time I see it. People relying on a game to get some easy pixel boob instead of properly being part of the RP community.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    drgmstr wrote: »
    Yup, because it makes me laugh every time I see it. People relying on a game to get some easy pixel boob instead of properly being part of the RP community.

Taking the moral high-ground doesn't really work well for how RP'ers are viewed in general.
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,778 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    *kissyface*
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • chaelkchaelk Posts: 7,732 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    kurraxx wrote: »
    Alerts being removed from the queue as soon as the "Ready" box pops up.

I prefer the ; waiting for group......
    waiting for group.....
    waiting for group....
    you are joining banana benders alert....
    enter..
    you will be removed from this instance in 10 seconds..
    now that is hilarious, especially when the other people don't notice and rush to attack.

I can make as many big, beefy, hairy heroes as I want.

:D
    Rougbear mattach

so thats how you make those calendars

Having a new player challenge me to a duel, get refused.
    Get called a useless newb and listen to the silence, when I ask which of my 30 level 40's I should swap to

having someone tell me they are going to put me on ignore,
    I say "go for it,win win situation. yolu can't hear me and I can insult you publicly and you can't hear me"

and lest we forget,
    having an exact duplicate of one of characters turn up a few weeks after I make it.

same costume peices, from about 4 sets, same colour scheme, same hair.
    Stuffing up Freeform builds since Mid 2011
    4e1f62c7-8ea7-4996-8f22-bae41fea063b_zpsu7p3urv1.jpg

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • sacerd75sacerd75 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    For me its character customization and one other thing... NOT having "Unique" character names. I understand why some folks might like the idea of being the only "P@r@g0n" "R@v@g3" or "Alph@".
    As for me I would rather see someone with the same name as me. It has to be better than not being able to pick a decent name for my hero, because someone who stopped playing 2 years ago has a character with that "perfect name".
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    sacerd75 wrote: »
    For me its character customization and one other thing... NOT having "Unique" character names. I understand why some folks might like the idea of being the only "P@r@g0n" "R@v@g3" or "Alph@".
    As for me I would rather see someone with the same name as me. It has to be better than not being able to pick a decent name for my hero, because someone who stopped playing 2 years ago has a character with that "perfect name".

I seen one better than that. I ran into a clone of myself , after I chased it down it turned out to be my bro's alt account toon.
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jennymachx wrote: »
    Taking the moral high-ground doesn't really work well for how RP'ers are viewed in general.

Forgive me if I sound misleading that the RP in this game sounds bad. It is just a personal experience when ever I go to RP as one of my female alts. If I had a nickle for every time someone PMed me about something that could be easily read in my descriptions...
    nepht wrote: »
    I seen one better than that. I ran into a clone of myself , after I chased it down it turned out to be my bro's alt account toon.

Time to go smack your bro for copying your toon, ...unless there is a upcoming apocalypse of an army of nephts :eek:

Back on topic, on a serious note, my most favorite thing on CO is the customization. Shocker right? I think I spent more hours in the tailor than actual gameplay.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    I say "go for it,win win situation. yolu can't hear me and I can insult you publicly and you can't hear me".....

heh.

edited August 2013
    drgmstr wrote: »
    Forgive me if I sound misleading that the RP in this game sounds bad. It is just a personal experience when ever I go to RP as one of my female alts. If I had a nickle for every time someone PMed me about something that could be easily read in my descriptions...

I swear, everyone and their mother has terrible stories about Caprice, and yet, the worst I've seen is Nepht running around foam fingering wolves.

But I digress. Let's see...Favorite thing in CO?

Probably running around the outside of RenCen, on the ring rim. Chatting with people. Don't know why, the running just seems to...Keep me focused.
    @HangingDeath

Deliciously nutritious!
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I swear, everyone and their mother has terrible stories about Caprice, and yet, the worst I've seen is Nepht running around foam fingering wolves.

The amount of time I spend farming Foxbat minions just for that is unreal ._."
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
  • atringatring Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    "Foam fingering?" *snicker*

Part of the problem since December, 2012.
  • borg10f9borg10f9 Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    chaelk wrote: »
    I say "go for it,win win situation. you can't hear me and I can insult you publicly and you can't hear me"

That is awesome.