What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

De Buffs and Debuffs

2»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Posts: 1,156,071 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    Falchoin wrote:
    Even at rank 3, the in combat speed of Superspeed is not enough to actually buff your damage.
    Could maybe get enough speed with Amazing Grace. Doesn't seem worth the trouble, though.
    edited September 2011
    Re-re-reverified that yes, the particle acceleration only debuffs particle resist. Interestingly enough, one swipe of laser sword will build three stacks of Particle Acceleration (both the debuff on the mob and debuff to your Laser Sword energy cost) whether you do anything else or not.
    edited September 2011
    Falchoin wrote:
    Re-re-reverified that yes, the particle acceleration only debuffs particle resist. Interestingly enough, one swipe of laser sword will build three stacks of Particle Acceleration (both the debuff on the mob and debuff to your Laser Sword energy cost) whether you do anything else or not.

Sounds like a bug :(
    edited September 2011
    The_Last wrote:
    Sounds like a bug :(
    It probably is, but it's been that way since launch. You swipe, and the target builds up 3 stacks of vulnerability over the next 3 seconds.
    edited September 2011
    Worthy of sticky. Best character building resource yet, next to champions builder itself.
    Might also be worthy of CO-wiki, I'm thinking.
    edited October 2011
    Please add Eruption to the list of powers that refresh Enrage.
    edited October 2011
    Once again the industrious put a tremendous amount of work into providing/compiling excellent information in one place so that lazy people like myself can take advantage of it. ;) My [lack of] skills would be complete if this post were stickied so that I won't have to work to find it in six months.

Thanks, Falch.
    edited October 2011
    Scarlyng wrote:
    Once again the industrious put a tremendous amount of work into providing/compiling excellent information in one place so that lazy people like myself can take advantage of it. ;) My [lack of] skills would be complete if this post were stickied so that I won't have to work to find it in six months. ...
    I plan on updating this as necessary and posting to move it to the top so people can see the changes. Hopefully you'll never have to dig too far.
    edited October 2011
    Falchoin wrote:
    I plan on updating this as necessary and posting to move it to the top so people can see the changes. Hopefully you'll never have to dig too far.

I guess I can understand the idea that the mods don't want to have a ton of stickies on the boards. Ideally, the mods could create one sticky with a bunch of guides linked in it. Mirth had a pretty good selection last time I looked, but other guides could be added as needed.

Ah, well. Thanks for filling a hole in the information out there. Your [ongoing] efforts are appreciated.
    edited October 2011
    10 Char...
    edited November 2011
    Updated with changes to Way of the Warrior and added Intensity.
    edited November 2011
    Finished adding the rest of the Unarmed changes.
    edited November 2011
    Added Aspect of the Ethereal and changed Aspect of the Infernal to match the Infernal pass changes. Updated Defile to state it applies Debilitating Poison.
    edited March 2012
    Galactiman wrote:
    Please add Eruption to the list of powers that refresh Enrage.

This still needs to be added. And this thread should really be stickied.
  • l1ghtstarl1ghtstar Posts: 189 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    hey buddy, had to necro-bump this thread in hopes you get inspired in re-posting a new updated thread on this...
    Light Star Alliance (my toons with build guides & videos)
    Nature Powerset
    @Man.of.Light