test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What you favorite thing in CO

nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
Mines is the Contraband device nothing like hitting another player in the face with a glass bottle.
Makes me feel like a hero \o/
nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The hairy chested joggers in speedos.
    Those dudes are allways there when you need them.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,582 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Roomsweeping villains into the barrier in Vibora Apocalypse. Nothing like flinging people into instant nonexistence.
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Posts: 3,781 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Foxbat's wedding with Sapphire.

Getting to beat the snot out of a twilight wannabe.

The fact that I can be a 30-foot tall battle bunny with a big-damn-sword that makes things explode into green flame.
  • nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Foxbat's wedding with Sapphire.

Getting to beat the snot out of a twilight wannabe.

The fact that I can be a 30-foot tall battle bunny with a big-damn-sword that makes things explode into green flame.

OMG YES! Thats my favorite mission \o/
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
  • alexofspades#2085 alexofspades Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    No one said customization yet?
    ERgLqqC.png
  • zahinderzahinder Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Customization is #1 for me. It's why the game torments me... if the customization was limited, I'd just shrug and move on.

But I can play an ice-covered frog robot angel.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My favorite thing is the pvp.

That's why I'm so grumpy all the time.

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
    edited August 2013
    smoochan wrote: »
    My favorite thing is the pvp.

That's why I'm so grumpy all the time.

Pants on fire :D

*yellow text is ur fave thing \o/ *
  • roughbearmattachroughbearmattach Posts: 4,784 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Customization is my favorite, followed by the ability to have 30+ alts. I can make as many big, beefy, hairy heroes as I want.

:D

Whoever you are, be that person one hundred percent. Don't compromise on your identity.
  • sekimensekimen Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited August 2013
  • xienthxienth Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The Customization is almost a given to be the best part but other then that my favorite thing to do is sit on the wall at defender's little station facing the powerhouse and watch what comes out of it.
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    the deeply fulfilling conversations in zone chat.
    The fact that I can make a very flatulent Australian superhero, call him "The Thunder from Down Under" and get away with it.
  • cgta1967cgta1967 Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    kemmicals wrote: »
    The fact that I can make a very flatulent Australian superhero, call him "The Thunder from Down Under" and get away with it.

heh..agreed.... I have a wind powered hero named "Flatu-Lenny"

Hard for me to limit to just one thing.

It's a tossup between the customization (people can be VERY creative here) and freeform.

I love being able to take pretty much any power I want and being able to retcon a character to a completely different powerset if I find out I don't like the one I'm using without having to reroll the character and lose the levels. :D
  • scorpagorscorpagor Posts: 607 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Caliga, obviously.
  • itsbrou#5396 itsbrou Posts: 1,777 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Making other players excited about the game...somehow.
    Brou in Cryptic games.
  • gunsang1gunsang1 Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Draysha Gas Pistol...

On-top of another Draysha Gas Pistol.

Then run into crowds with the Mutagenic Infection device and turn people green by hugging them.
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The fact that I have more customization freedom in terms of powers to tailor my hero as close as possible to the concept I have in mind, something that wasn't always easy to do in CoX.
  • ashensnowashensnow Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Toss up between customization and the Foxbat foam hand.

'Caine, miss you bud. Fly high.
  • themightyzeniththemightyzenith Posts: 4,599 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    For me it's a close call between the costume creator and Bunni B.O.T.'s tail.....'nuff said
    zrdRBy8.png
    Click here to check out my costumes/milleniumguardian (MG) in-game/We need more tights, stances and moods
  • ariesmajorariesmajor Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    devices, pets, freeform, and customization. thats all you need.
  • canadascottcanadascott Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The ego stroke of seeing things I created in an MMO, and a great community.
    /CanadaBanner4.jpg
  • gamehobogamehobo Posts: 1,970 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My favorite thing in CO is the DE:LTA supergroup
  • underchickenunderchicken Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    COSTUME CONTESTS!!!

And customization obviously.

I also have way to much fun with my Dried Mistletoe. I think I've just about kissed everyone/thing in the game.:redface:
    Sadly the Fatal Error Spider is super resistant to my advances.
  • jaguar40jaguar40 Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    freeform ability to actually customize a character.
  • jerax1011jerax1011 Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    COSTUME CONTESTS!!!

And customization obviously.

I also have way to much fun with my Dried Mistletoe. I think I've just about kissed everyone/thing in the game.:redface:
    Sadly the Fatal Error Spider is super resistant to my advances.

All of this! And I have to admit, I like my tail too :wink:
    EU5doX8.jpg
    @Aleatha1011 in CO | Keeper of the Cheesecake since Nov. 2011| Bunni BOT is on PRIMUS! | Come check out my deviantart page!
  • fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Posts: 458 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    The buns.:wink:
  • crypticbuxomcrypticbuxom Posts: 4,582 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Resistance and the Comics. *tear*
  • bwdaresbwdares Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My Favorite thing in game is my supergroup. They have kept me playing this game for 3 years longer than I would have without them.
    #Mechanon!(completed) #New Zones! #Foundry!
  • gerberatetragerberatetra Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bwdares wrote: »
    My Favorite thing in game is my supergroup. They have kept me playing this game for 3 years longer than I would have without them.

Awww..

It's true, if it wasn't for my RP supergroup...

Here we are now going to the West Side
    Weapons in hand as we go for a ride
    Some may come and some may stay
    Watching out for a sunny day
    Where there's love and darkness and my sidearm

In game as @forgemccain
  • xcaligaxxcaligax Posts: 1,096 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Haymakers on villains, heroes, Gadroon, insects, small kittens, etc etc.
  • stanff9stanff9 Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    my faf thing was zombie apoco but since i cant play it,(to underated since on alert) is it.. euhm.. being whit friends online..

so when will we get our old drops back :wink:
  • zahinderzahinder Posts: 2,382 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Man.

I miss zombie apocalypse. For a long time that's the only thing I did. But hey, yet more old material Cryptic gutted.
    Campaign: The Fenwick Cycle NWS-DKR9GB7KH

Wicks and Things: NW-DI4FMZRR4 : The Fenwick merchant family has lost a caravan! Can you help?

Beggar's Hollow: NW-DR6YG4J2L : Someone, or something, has stolen away many of the Fenwicks' children! Can you find out what happened to them?

Into the Fen Wood: NW-DL89DRG7B : Enter the heart of the forest. Can you discover the secret of the Fen Wood?
    edited August 2013
    xcaligax wrote: »
    Haymakers on villains then getting poked by, getting poked by heroes,having tea and crumpets with the Gadroon down the road, getting poked by insects, getting poked by small kittens, etc etc.

Fixed that for you. Thank me later.
  • savagedeaconsavagedeacon Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Beside the costumization, it was the comic series (that have sadly dried out)
  • ayonachanayonachan Posts: 557 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    My Most Favorite Thing In CO
    By: Ayonachan

Falling through the world. A pastime of the ages brought forth by man's frail integrity and futility to failure.

I cannot tell you of the ways this pleasure has tempted me for my simple words would not do it the justice that it deserves!

Arrival; Watching as your character plummets into the abyss with seemingly no end!

Escape; Flying up and judging the damage that was caused, the colors, the shapes, the erotic bits sticking just out of view from the 'normal' world!

Interaction; The ruse of the waking world no longer shrouds your eyes, unhinged you linger forth, taking the unseen sights within and building up the tension of your whispering mind.

Grief; After the passing of the joyful bliss that ethereal brings, your body quakes and you grow fonder of your old restricted ways~ So desperate to return back to the waking world.

Ecstasy; Upon your futile struggle to return you notice things that have been hidden from seeing eyes! Wonderful delights have been hidden behind closed doors for such a long time!

Remembrance; Was it just a dream or was it something more? Such feelings have never moved you in such a way that you wish you stayed within the hidden world...forever longing to return~

And a boring picture just to prove a point.
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Force cascading people from just inside reach for a silly bit of damage in pvp. KERPOW! Could I use more effective powers? Maybe. Would I have half the fun? hell no.

Zombie apocalypse. It's still fun!

Costume contests and the tailor. Particularly, hosting SparkleTaco CCs. "redblack, winged wolf, and best use of boobs". Lmfao.

Dueling Tricky and Xenomorph Drone. Pretty much anyone with a unique build that still performs well, but those 2 are probably my favorite. I think Nepht will be up there, too, given recent events. Tricky pulls out some crazy wins, Xeno throws about the most heavy wall of dps I've ever experienced in an mmo, and Nepht? I could fight Nepht for a month. That's just some great tactical pvp, she's about to become my nemesis.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • borg10f9borg10f9 Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    There are several things I love about Champions Online. Here are some already mentioned previously in this thread:

Power Customization
    Tailor Customizations
    Haymakers and Room Sweepers

Then there's NPC's coming up and telling me how great I am for defeating Grond (newbies think I did this solo LOL!)

But the best thing I've found is when a jogging Duke Nukem comes up to me and tells me how awesome I am. But he never invites me to the clubs he hangs out in. :confused:
  • gavinrunebladegavinruneblade Posts: 3,781 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I think Nepht will be up there, too, given recent events. Tricky pulls out some crazy wins, Xeno throws about the most heavy wall of dps I've ever experienced in an mmo, and Nepht? I could fight Nepht for a month. That's just some great tactical pvp, she's about to become my nemesis.

Don't you mean your Nepht-Isis?
    edited August 2013
    Force cascading people from just inside reach for a silly bit of damage in pvp. KERPOW! Could I use more effective powers? Maybe. Would I have half the fun? hell no.

Zombie apocalypse. It's still fun!

Costume contests and the tailor. Particularly, hosting SparkleTaco CCs. "redblack, winged wolf, and best use of boobs". Lmfao.

Dueling Tricky and Xenomorph Drone. Pretty much anyone with a unique build that still performs well, but those 2 are probably my favorite. I think Nepht will be up there, too, given recent events. Tricky pulls out some crazy wins, Xeno throws about the most heavy wall of dps I've ever experienced in an mmo, and Nepht? I could fight Nepht for a month. That's just some great tactical pvp, she's about to become my nemesis.

And while your fighting me for that month my minions are stealing all the worlds muffins \o/
  • underchickenunderchicken Posts: 259 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nepht wrote: »
    And while your fighting me for that month my minions are stealing all the worlds muffins \o/

They just aren't getting very far with them.:wink:

Muffin-cat.jpg
  • artmanpweartmanpwe Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Invulnerability...

...sure made a lot of my melee builds worthwhile, lol.
    ...Since 2009.
    ArtManZupSig7_zps27j4ilyb.jpg
  • smoochansmoochan Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Dueling Tricky and Xenomorph Drone. Pretty much anyone with a unique build that still performs well, but those 2 are probably my favorite. [...]

The forums are my favorite part of the game, because I am a fan of good comedy. /dry

Champions Online: Be the hero you wish you could be in a better game.
  • chalupaoffurychalupaoffury Posts: 2,553 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    smoochan wrote: »

The forums are my favorite part of the game, because I am a fan of good comedy. /dry

lol to be fair, tricky's a regen tk lancer. I don't think I've ever seen one in pvp. And Xeno? He's been using a variant of that build for the like 3 years I've known him. Hell, I'm a quarry force cascader. That could be a bit cliche, but I was using basically the same build when everyone was all over the dragon's wrath. It's all about longevity.
    In game, I am @EvilTaco. Happily killing purple gang members since May 2008.
    dbnzfo.png
    RIP Caine
  • jorifice1jorifice1 Posts: 588 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I accepted a duel while wondering around with ol' Alky The Angry Drunken Clown when I was challenged by a Pretty Sparkling Twilight Clone(tm). I don't remember his name or handle. He came at me with some basic, low level, martial arts/might moves. I whipped out my Gauntlet Chainsaw and absolutely MAULED him. Apparently he missed the whole "Blocking" part of the Tutorial. Now I want you to think about this for a minute:
    A Pretty Sparkling Twilight Clone(tm) getting his shiny butt handed to him by an Angry Drunken Chainsaw Wielding Clown. This is the GREATEST THING EVER!
    And I don't mean just in video games.
    And it just ain't happening anywhere but Champs!

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • kurraxxkurraxx Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Alerts being removed from the queue as soon as the "Ready" box pops up.
  • chaoswolf820chaoswolf820 Posts: 734 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    jorifice1 wrote: »
    I accepted a duel while wondering around with ol' Alky The Angry Drunken Clown when I was challenged by a Pretty Sparkling Twilight Clone(tm). I don't remember his name or handle. He came at me with some basic, low level, martial arts/might moves. I whipped out my Gauntlet Chainsaw and absolutely MAULED him. Apparently he missed the whole "Blocking" part of the Tutorial. Now I want you to think about this for a minute:
    A Pretty Sparkling Twilight Clone(tm) getting his shiny butt handed to him by an Angry Drunken Chainsaw Wielding Clown. This is the GREATEST THING EVER!
    And I don't mean just in video games.
    And it just ain't happening anywhere but Champs!

Picturing it now, and IT IS GLORIOUS.
  • drgmstrdrgmstr Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Walking into Caprice on one of my female alts and within 5 minutes get a compliment on how they look, followed by asking if they do ERP. Another day, another ignore.

Handle: @drgmstr

"Embrace your dreams"

Come Check Out My PRIMUS Database Page!
  • jennymachxjennymachx Posts: 3,000 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    drgmstr wrote: »
    Walking into Caprice on one of my female alts and within 5 minutes get a compliment on how they look, followed by asking if they do ERP. Another day, another ignore.

This is a favorite thing of yours?