test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can PA Kill A Messiah?

nesnonesno Posts: 116 Arc User
edited August 2013 in The Hero Games
Called out yesterday by a Messiah, that a PA cannot kill a quarry build, "Specifically"

I'll take that bet for 5,000 globals.

Any takers wanna get in on this?
Post edited by nesno on

Comments

• Options
    bloodx13bloodx13 Posts: 217 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nesno2 wrote: »
    Called out yesterday by a Messiah, that a PA cannot kill a quarry build, "Specifically"

That dude will be rocking all 5 eruptions on ya so your going to need a hell of a knock man.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    bloodx13 wrote: »
    That dude will be rocking all 5 eruptions on ya so your going to need a hell of a knock man.

It's funny you say that because that's exactly what I said he would do in COPVP.

I still want my 5k from the last time we swore this would not happen and prompty was curb stomped respectfully .
  • Options
    monaahirumonaahiru Posts: 3,073 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    nesno2 wrote: »

I'll bet He doesn't have 5,000 globals...
  • Options
    oobtreeoobtree Posts: 1,068 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    I dueled him yesterday, and he used eruptions WITH teleport. #YOLO
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    oobtree wrote: »
    I dueled him yesterday, and he used eruptions WITH teleport. #YOLO

You know it's good to come back and see some things not change. One of the original trolls of CO pvp.

After I reminded him of his roots and the "UAS" I was placed on ignore.

We all remember the old Spear Alliance and UAS right?

The entire game, I mean the ENTIRE PVP community at the height of CO PVP when bashes would be 20+ people, would all log into bash to kill Messiah. We called it the UAS, United Against Shin, a sg which comprised of Averlisk and Messiah farm camping themselves, every bash, every game, every day for 8 hours a day making bash unplayable. These two azzhats would sit in the corner somewhere or hide in bash and farm each other so nobody could enjoy PVP in CO. It was actually an epic troll before after a few weeks Tearmonger formed the UAS channel and when one of them would log into bash the alert would go out on the channel "Messiah is in Bash" and then everyone online would que the game and farm them into oblivion, even Kro's SG Enternal Force and the Spear Alliance. Where he promptly left because he literally could not pvp anymore in CO when even the PVE crown is farming you. He came back a few years later but only after many of the core players that founded most of AE had already left like static warbringer, Tearmonger, DemonSiege, Solo, Myjestyk, Gammachola, AKA "Alde" Sister Smash, so on.

You really cant put a price on some of these memories of chasing this guy for the last 5 years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQMuOIa65lc

I would not trade Messiah for a lucy, ever. Some trolls are just unique, Messiah just makes me crack up I don't know why but he's just so ridiculous I can't stop laughing at his antics. Good times. I hope he takes me up on this challenge, this is like a bad record but I can't stop listening to it, especially when your remembered for being farmed by pve players.
  • Options
    nephtnepht Posts: 6,883 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    bloodx13 wrote: »

He dueled an unleashed the other day nearly died even with his eruptions. Ask that troll Gingervitos he was that unleashed Apparently Ginger has the vids :D
    nepht_siggy_v6_by_nepht-dbbz19n.jpg
    Nepht and Dr Deflecto on primus
    They all thought I was out of the game....But I'm holding all the lockboxes now..
    I'll......FOAM FINGER YOUR BACK!